Godzilla

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

As I seem to have been left dangling by the profonics (ahem!) I've just stuck it in sales at £30 anyway.

Ouch sorry Top Gear was on.

Hurrmmm well there is a large print and a small print copy, not sure if its a styrene issue or wether its a reissue thing or a later issue.

Mine copy is SP and in the dead wax I have LIZARD 1010A 0 (with a line in side) MR stamp delta89594. Oherrr after that it says SONIC but very faint.

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

Ouch sorry Top Gear was on.

Hurrmmm well there is a large print and a small print copy, not sure if its a styrene issue or wether its a reissue thing or a later issue.

Sort your priorities out mate :thumbsup:

So have you seen them with print larger or smaller than the scan I posted. Which is not a reissue btw you cheeky monkey...

Social source share

Their are two different issues large and small print if you dont have the hedgehog you could have a boot top dollar £5.00. :D

I feel like I'm in a weird film.

Anyway they are doing violins on Antiques Roadshow now so I'm off to watch that again. Cheers for all the info Proffy :) - not that I'm much clearer apart from the fact we agree that the Monarch stamp makes it around the right date. I'll be seeing lizards eating cats with large and small writing in my sleep now though.

TTFN

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert