St George & Tana?

Guest benjamin

Guest benjamin

Hi,

I've heard a song by St George & Tana "Without your heart", they are blue eyed late 60's singers, but it sound like a great mid tempo dancer...

Anyone has any infos on this one (price, rare or not, issue, ...)

Thanks

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest benjamin

It's on Kapp - some have a very swinging 60's picture sleeve - cost you anything from 20 to 50 quid. In fact I listed one a couple of weeks back, nobody bought it so I decided to keep it, I like it.

Well I'm sure I've seen it at Manship's site, a year ago I think, with picture sleeve for £100...

Well that's Manship's site...

Take care,

Social source share

I remember the first time anyone posted this up I said it sounded like Dick & DeeDee. I still think it does but it's great. No soul but a great Northern Soul record. Parts of the backing track sound like "I'm Movin Uptown" by Paul Peek.

Guilty!

I've got loads more of this sort of 'blue eyed with a beat' type stuff as well - a lot of it worse than this too :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest benjamin

I'd sell you three of them for that :thumbsup: well two and a half maybe

Well I think you are right Pete, three is too much, a half less and you've got it...

Social source share

Guest benjamin

post-13200-1220886151_thumb.jpg

Here the single that I've found, perfect condition...

But the things is that I'm rteally surprised that it isn't more famous in the scene, I've already bought it to a freind of mine who bought nearly 7 years

Social source share

Guest benjamin

post-13200-1220886151_thumb.jpg

Here the single that I've found, perfect condition...

But the things is that I'm rteally surprised that it isn't more famous in the scene, I've already bought it to a freind of mine who bought nearly 7 years

Sorry I've made a mistake...

Yeah, I was saying that my friend had found it less than ten years ago to Hipcity He thinks...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert