Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 1 month later...
Guest jazman58

any one tell me about this 45

southern sounds of soul "i really love you"

knowing my luck its 4 figures :thumbsup:

Phil,

If you want history on the 45 I can give that to you as I am the bass player and co-author of the song. If you are looking for a copy. There were 500 copies made. Most of the discs were given to one of the back up singers for safe keeping, and I may know were most of them are hiding. My copy was lost years ago. I know when and where of the recording session.

Jimmy Highsmith

Atlanta, Georgia

Social source share

Phil,

If you want history on the 45 I can give that to you as I am the bass player and co-author of the song. If you are looking for a copy. There were 500 copies made. Most of the discs were given to one of the back up singers for safe keeping, and I may know were most of them are hiding. My copy was lost years ago. I know when and where of the recording session.

Jimmy Highsmith

Atlanta, Georgia

Jimmy

Thanks for replying I would love to know more of the history on this 45. I've sent you a pm look forward to hearing from you.

Phil

Social source share

Phil,

Jimmy Highsmith

Atlanta, Georgia

Any Chance of a sound bite, sounds very interesting? Rick

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert