Is This Site Addictive?

Do you think soulsource is addictive? for whatever reason wheather you just browse and don`t comment or just read the records for sale etc. or just read the jokes? i personally am a soulsource addict. but hey i can handle it :thumbsup: so i do a bit of soulsource.

chris :lol:

Edited by ChrisOD1964
Social source share

• Replies 38
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Do you think soulsource is addictive? for whatever reason wheather you just browse and don`t comment or just read the records for sale etc. or just read the jokes? i personally am a soulsource addict. but hey i can handle it :lol:

sure do chris,you think to yourself i,ll have 10mins...then 2 hours later your still at it...great fun though..and so many different characters.....and i mean CHARACTERS. :wub:

seriously though its a credit to Mike and the team,.. :thumbsup: ..and YES..i too am now a s.s addict.. :wub:

Social source share

sure do chris,you think to yourself i,ll have 10mins...then 2 hours later your still at it...great fun though..and so many different characters.....and i mean CHARACTERS. :wub:

seriously though its a credit to Mike and the team,.. :thumbsup: ..and YES..i too am now a s.s addict.. :lol:

BUT DO YOU RUN HOME FROM THE SHOPS TO GET ON? :wub:

CHRIS :lol:

Social source share

Do you think soulsource is addictive? for whatever reason wheather you just browse and don`t comment or just read the records for sale etc. or just read the jokes? i personally am a soulsource addict. but hey i can handle it :thumbsup: so i do a bit of soulsource.

Yep. without doubt!...

Jayne.x. :lol:

Social source share

my names lenny harkins, and ive been off the soul-source forum for three days now...........applause..wooping ..etc

Ha ha! "Nice to meet you Lenny" (notice I'm at the same meeting! :thumbsup: )

Social source share

I AM A SAD CASE GOT THE BLACK BERRY ALSO TO CHECK WHEN IM ON THE WAY TO MEETINGS ETC,DESPERATE REALLY,ALL GOOD FUN BUT,!!!

BAZ A :thumbsup:

Baz you sound worse than me!!

My husband complains that I spend too much time on SS and I am more or less banned after 8pm but sometimes I sneak on when he goes for a bath. Is that the SS equivalent of hiding bottles of vodka in the airing cupboard?

Social source share

Guest sarahleen

Most forums are, it's definitely a modern day addiction. Sadly. :thumbsup:

i thought "forums" in one form or another had been going since ancient rome, or even before.

addictive ? JUST SAY NO !!!!

some great reading though

Social source share

Guest Carrie Mehome

Most definately! A whirlpol of information although a whirlpool of nonsense and patronsing twaddle sometimes! I love it! :D

Social source share

Guest xsquadie

I just started because my friends were all doing it, and they seemed fine.

So i would take a wee bit of forum just at weekends,like. That was fine for awhile then I started to need a look during the week, just to get me through a bad week at work, I even found myself logging on at work for a quick event look or blast of humour.

Now Im a full on freebaser and Ive even posted,Im not sure if I can stop now, not with out help anyway.

This site is the work of the devil and god forbid that anyone else false into Its evil grip, I say close It down now and save the future generations.

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

I haven't got a problem, it's under control...honest.....altho having just moved with the rather inconsiderate provider making me wait a week for a connection, I must admit I was clawing the walls...then subsequently spent the best part of a day reading each page of the Ian Lavine stuff.

So now thankfully I can feed my addiction.

KTF

Baz

chris :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

LOL Mike.....thanks mate you've just confirmed that I 'may' have a problem as that's when I usually log on.....Ummmmahhh gotta check meself into da clinic.

KTF

Baz

if i ever find myself using it first thing in the morning - then i'll admit i may have a little bit of a problem :thumbsup:
Social source share

Do you think soulsource is addictive? for whatever reason wheather you just browse and don`t comment or just read the records for sale etc. or just read the jokes? i personally am a soulsource addict. but hey i can handle it :lol: so i do a bit of soulsource.

Yes - it might get me the sack one day. :lol:

Social source share

Yes i'm ashamed i am a SS addict :lol: its the first thing i do in the morning and last thing on a night , and get numerous FIXES during the day :lol: but its not an addiction i'll be giving up anytime soon so "MY NAME IS DI AND I'M AN ADDICT" :) i blame peer pressure :D or the voices :lol: xxxxxx

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

No, I can stop any time I want :lol:

:)

Baz you sound worse than me!!

My husband complains that I spend too much time on SS and I am more or less banned after 8pm but sometimes I sneak on when he goes for a bath. Is that the SS equivalent of hiding bottles of vodka in the airing cupboard?

:D

I just started because my friends were all doing it, and they seemed fine.

So i would take a wee bit of forum just at weekends,like. That was fine for awhile then I started to need a look during the week, just to get me through a bad week at work, I even found myself logging on at work for a quick event look or blast of humour.

Now Im a full on freebaser and Ive even posted,Im not sure if I can stop now, not with out help anyway.

This site is the work of the devil and god forbid that anyone else false into Its evil grip, I say close It down now and save the future generations.

:D

Yes i am addicted! :lol: I've just relocated & am job hunting. The first thing i shall be asking in job interviews is "do you have full internet access?" :lol::D

Social source share

:ohmy::P:D

Been telling Sian, Denise and Kylie this for ages..................

Think the SSA meetings are held in the SSLASS house!

Luckily I've not got an addictive personality...........................

Chocolate isnt a drug, its a medical necessary :rolleyes::rolleyes:yes.gif

and dancing is really good exercise..............

Social source share

Guest jeffthevest

Do you think soulsource is addictive? for whatever reason wheather you just browse and don`t comment or just read the records for sale etc. or just read the jokes? i personally am a soulsource addict. but hey i can handle it :excl: so i do a bit of soulsource.

chris :D

Put it this way Chris :lol: its really good to see YOUR BACK whenever Im at yours. :lol:

One of these days Deb will be away to a do without you and you wont even notice :lol:

Karen x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert