Anyone Help With Some Prices

My Bro-in-law was 55 yesterday so we went round to old toad last night etc etc, few drinks later he says.."can you price up some of my records"

Out comes his box covered in dust and we had a look, still got a few.

Whats the current prices on

Wade Flemmons - Janettes?

A thing by First Grade on Frog?

Lucille Mathis on Abet?

I managed to give him a realistic price on the others and in return he said thanks and gave me a copy of The Wooden Nickles - NoBody but You Vault White Promo :P I insisted I gave him £20 for it :D when he said "no you take it you sold it to me 20 years ago for £2" :P

Any help on the others would be appreciated

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Assuming that you mean "I'm Not Your Regular Woman" by Lucille Mathis, here are some recent eBay prices:

WADE FLEMONS

2008-07-07 - $355

2008-05-17 - $420

2007-12-24 - $307

2007-12-05 - $688

2007-10-19 - £280

2007-08-13 - $271

LUCILLE MATHIS

2008-06-30 - $247

2008-05-11 - £113

2008-05-05 - $287

2008-03-22 - £164

2008-01-26 - $255

2007-09-26 - $130

Social source share

Please Come Back is the popular one by First Grade and £30 to £40, old Gary Spencer cover up.

Jeanette, most who would list this to sell would want or list in the region of around £250 to £300, whether worth that is a matter of opinion :P

Lucille Mathis £120 to £150.

Not taking ebay into account, these are prices I've seen wanted in boxes or lists :P

Social source share

Please Come Back is the popular one by First Grade and £30 to £40, old Gary Spencer cover up.

Jeanette, most who would list this to sell would want or list in the region of around £250 to £300, whether worth that is a matter of opinion :P

Lucille Mathis £120 to £150.

Not taking ebay into account, these are prices I've seen wanted in boxes or lists :P

Thanks..Btw .Janette was a soul bowl soul pack filler in the 70's, sold mine for £8 late 80's I was well chuffed:lol:

Social source share

Jeanette, most who would list this to sell would want or list in the region of around £250 to £300, whether worth that is a matter of opinion :yes:

PROBABLY WORTH THIS DUE TO DEMAND, BUT SHAME HIS OTHER OUTING ON THE LABLE "TWO OF A KIND" IS A HUNDRED TIMES RARER BUT ONLY COMMANDS A SIMILAR OR MAYBE EVEN LOWER PRICE TAG. :yes: .

BRI PINCH.

Social source share

Guest Dark Horse

Jeanette, most who would list this to sell would want or list in the region of around £250 to £300, whether worth that is a matter of opinion :lol:

PROBABLY WORTH THIS DUE TO DEMAND, BUT SHAME HIS OTHER OUTING ON THE LABLE "TWO OF A KIND" IS A HUNDRED TIMES RARER BUT ONLY COMMANDS A SIMILAR OR MAYBE EVEN LOWER PRICE TAG. :lol: .

BRI PINCH.

And also a hundred times better imho.btw love the First Grade record as well,as Flynny say's great nighter record.

Regards.

Social source share

Jeanette, most who would list this to sell would want or list in the region of around £250 to £300, whether worth that is a matter of opinion :lol:

PROBABLY WORTH THIS DUE TO DEMAND, BUT SHAME HIS OTHER OUTING ON THE LABLE "TWO OF A KIND" IS A HUNDRED TIMES RARER BUT ONLY COMMANDS A SIMILAR OR MAYBE EVEN LOWER PRICE TAG. :lol: .

BRI PINCH.

thats the trouble with collecting soul....many prices dictated by demand, regardless how rare a record is or not.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert