Items For Sale On Soulbid

Guest Netspeaky

Guest Netspeaky

I've put some items up for auction on soulbid, good site and cheaper than ebay, maybe the rest of you guys on here can start using it. The more us soulies use it the better it will become.

Check them out: www.soulbid.co.uk

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is probably more appropriate for another section of the forum, but why hasn't soulbid ever caught on? It's been around for years. Every time I've looked at it, it *seems* (right or wrong) that it isn't getting very much traffic, which in turn prevents me from wanting to list records there. What would be the tipping point for sellers and buyers to put more faith into an ebay competitor?

Social source share

This is probably more appropriate for another section of the forum, but why hasn't soulbid ever caught on? It's been around for years. Every time I've looked at it, it *seems* (right or wrong) that it isn't getting very much traffic, which in turn prevents me from wanting to list records there. What would be the tipping point for sellers and buyers to put more faith into an ebay competitor?

Simple fact we all have to start using it, the more we list the better the site will get.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert