Laura Lee Ric Tic 45

jocko

Hi there, just wondering if my Laura Lee To Win Your Heart is legit or not, its a WD but with no matrix stamped, I compared it to my Freddie Gorman WD it has different type setting and that has matrix stamped.

Have asked about this over years and was told in past the demo was not booted, however this looks very fishy.

If needed I can put up scan tomorrow,

TIA

Jock

Edited by 45cellar
Artist Tag
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi there, just wondering if my Laura Lee To Win Your Heart is legit or not, its a WD but with no matrix stamped, I compared it to my Freddie Gorman WD it has different type setting and that has matrix stamped.

Have asked about this over years and was told in past the demo was not booted, however this looks very fishy.

If needed I can put up scan tomorrow,

TIA

Jock

Here is the White DEMO & Stock Copy, both purchased from Soul Bowl.

Both have the same Matrix Number ("ZTSC - 107550") - Lightly Scratched in.

On the White DEMO (which incidently has a Shiny Label) there is a "T I" Opposite to the Matrix Number.

Ric-Tic_RT-111a_DJ_400.gif
Ric-Tic_RT-111a_400.gif

I will try to Photograph the Matrix, but it is very lightly Scratched in.
Social source share

Regarding the FREDDIE GORMAN Record

Ric-Tic_RT-101a_DJ_400.gif-ZTSC scratched matrix & "Bell Sound" Stamped

Ric-Tic_RT-102a_DJ_400.gif-ZTSC stamped matrix

Ric-Tic did have a few different Layout, Font, Colours

here is a >>> LINK to our Ric-Tic Label Scan Project at Hitsville <<<

Shows the different Variations. They settled on RED / BLACK from RT-105 to RT-119

then they changed to Turquoise / Gold from RT-120

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Thanks Roger, as accurate and helpful as ever mate, love your enthusiasm for this side of stuff.

Oh well pleasant surprise it looks like it is real, have had it for about 29 years so makes a nice change for things that I bought around then!

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers guys, nice to reverse the recent trend of 3 45's I had always thought of as originals having to be moved to the boots corner (small but still appreciated corner that it is!) recently due to Mr Manships peskily accurate and informative boots guide.

Social source share

Cheers guys, nice to reverse the recent trend of 3 45's I had always thought of as originals having to be moved to the boots corner (small but still appreciated corner that it is!) recently due to Mr Manships peskily accurate and informative boots guide.

A Minefield this collecting game, I'm pleased that it was good news on this occasion.

I still enjoy listening to the Ric-Tic stuff, an amazing Label.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert