Sale

Rushden Vic

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a super super super track and rare rare rare too!

Congratulations in advance to the winner.

Loadsa mileage left in this one.

:rolleyes:

did anybody notice the one that came up for auction from Tim brown seemed to disappear before the rest of the tracks in the auction???? I just thought that was odd at the time...

Mal

Social source share

how long ago was that?

M

Oh it's been a while now...8 years or so...thing was, I got this list of records off a guy and I knew most of them but there were a few I didn't, and Mick says...there's a record on here worth something, I'll give you £100 quid for it, so I says what is it, and he wouldn't tell me unless I agreed to sell it him for £100 :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Social source share

Oh it's been a while now...8 years or so...thing was, I got this list of records off a guy and I knew most of them but there were a few I didn't, and Mick says...there's a record on here worth something, I'll give you £100 quid for it, so I says what is it, and he wouldn't tell me unless I agreed to sell it him for £100 :rolleyes::thumbsup:

and knowing Mick Smith as you do, you said yes?

I aint sayin nothing!!! aint saying nothing..... new.........laughs

and by that I mean the inherent deviant behaviour of record dealers, present company aside..

m

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

did anybody notice the one that came up for auction from Tim brown seemed to disappear before the rest of the tracks in the auction???? I just thought that was odd at the time...

Mal

Nth odd at all about it Mal, it happened much to the disliking of Tim himself by mistake. Tim wasn`t at the office that day and by mistake they announced two or three items incl. Out of Sights and Martha Starr on Charay to be ending two days prior to the rest. I was trapped by that myself big time. So the winner really got a very (!) nice bargain there wink.gif

Marc

Social source share

Nth odd at all about it Mal, it happened much to the disliking of Tim himself by mistake. Tim wasn`t at the office that day and by mistake they announced two or three items incl. Out of Sights and Martha Starr on Charay to be ending two days prior to the rest. I was trapped by that myself big time. So the winner really got a very (!) nice bargain there wink.gif

Marc

Spagetti sure did got them both

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion