• Replies 10
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

Matt,

Never issued on 45 (as far as i'm aware), came out on a kent lp in the 80's, 'Sophisticated Sounds'..

Great record :unsure:

Jon

Cheers Jon. I think Guy Hennigan used to play it. Maybe he was playing it off the LP.

Social source share

It was an unissued Brunswick track I found in their vaults the same trip as Torture, magic Touch etc and I had a copy made for Guy to play out. Great batch of stuff from Scepter Wand, Musicor and Brunswick

Just shows how time is merging into one big blob at moment, I had always thought the Chuck Carter was one of they Charly unnissued things, which I assume would have been earlier than above?

Great record though. is it on one of the Kent CD's?

Social source share

It was an unissued Brunswick track I found in their vaults the same trip as Torture, magic Touch etc and I had a copy made for Guy to play out. Great batch of stuff from Scepter Wand, Musicor and Brunswick

I understood or heard it was unissued Brunswick, wasn't sure though, cheers for clearing that up.

Social source share

Just shows how time is merging into one big blob at moment, I had always thought the Chuck Carter was one of they Charly unnissued things, which I assume would have been earlier than above?

Great record though. is it on one of the Kent CD's?

Not yet just on one of the old vinyl LPs.

I think the Charly things like the Rosco Shelton were after that but don't quote me.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert