Bill Williams & Bileo - Things Will Be Better Tomorrow

Been doing a bit of digging through my records and turned up a very nice copy of this modern soul rarity. Condition is M- quite possibly unplayed with just the lightest of paper scuffs on the vinyl. Labels are perfect.

I know this is a hard 45 but not totally sure on going rate so will take OFFERS by PM please.

Paypal, cash. cheques, credit/debit cards are all fine. Will also consider trade offers....I'm looking for 60s uptempo stuff.

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Modern Skip Tone

Been doing a bit of digging through my records and turned up a very nice copy of this modern soul rarity. Condition is M- quite possibly unplayed with just the lightest of paper scuffs on the vinyl. Labels are perfect.

I know this is a hard 45 but not totally sure on going rate so will take OFFERS by PM please.

Paypal, cash. cheques, credit/debit cards are all fine. Will also consider trade offers....I'm looking for 60s uptempo stuff.

Cheers,

Adam.

Hi Adam,

Information on the above record, lots around during the eighties on a orange (WCM Records 1014) b side entitled Robot People. Not really hard to still obtain a copy today.

Condition mint minus = £15.00 or £20.00 tops. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nick.

Social source share

Hi Adam,

Information on the above record, lots around during the eighties on a orange (WCM Records 1014) b side entitled Robot People. Not really hard to still obtain a copy today.

Condition mint minus = £15.00 or £20.00 tops. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nick.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the post but I think you might be a long way out on the prices! Spent a while doing searches for this and came up with one listed on a website for £300 and a post on soul source stating that they had sold a copy for over £200...... certainly didn't find any copies for the sort of price you've mentioned.

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

Guest Modern Skip Tone

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the post but I think you might be a long way out on the prices! Spent a while doing searches for this and came up with one listed on a website for £300 and a post on soul source stating that they had sold a copy for over £200...... certainly didn't find any copies for the sort of price you've mentioned.

Cheers,

Adam.

Great Adam, if you can sell it for that sort of asking price, then I'll flog my copy with pleasure. Your copy definatley WCM RECORDS 1014 orange label as detailed in my above post.

Spotted one in a recent JM rare soul catalouge M- £15.00. Yes!!!!!

Anyway the very best of luck with the sale Adam, whatever the outcome.

Nick.

Social source share

Great Adam, if you can sell it for that sort of asking price, then I'll flog my copy with pleasure. Your copy definatley WCM RECORDS 1014 orange label as detailed in my above post.

Spotted one in a recent JM rare soul catalouge M- £15.00. Yes!!!!!

Anyway the very best of luck with the sale Adam, whatever the outcome.

Nick.

Yes, thats the label Nick. To be honest until i found the 45 in my boxes it was totally unknown to me. So I did the usual searches to try and find some info on it.

For sale here at £300: https://www.rudzysrecords.co.uk/1/prod_1638...morrow-WCM.html

Discussed here: https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...mp;#entry488498

Apart from that and a couple of other threads on here that briefly mention it, nothing......... no other copies seen for sale etc.

Oh, this has now been SOLD :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

I was sent the 45 as a new release from the label owner who I'd tracked down copies of Bileo "You Can't Win" from.

Bill Williams was also Bileo. I still have the Press Kit he sent me along with the 45's (somewhere).

I played it at Cleethorpes quite a bit at the time and it became quite big (early 80's) but don't think I've heard it played out since.

Not really my cup of tea to be honest, but it seemed to fit with what was happening back then and I thought I was doing the label owner a bit of a favour by giving it a plug!

:thumbsup:

Sean

Social source share

Guest Modern Skip Tone

Yes, thats the label Nick. To be honest until i found the 45 in my boxes it was totally unknown to me. So I did the usual searches to try and find some info on it.

For sale here at £300: https://www.rudzysrecords.co.uk/1/prod_1638...morrow-WCM.html

Discussed here: https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...mp;#entry488498

Apart from that and a couple of other threads on here that briefly mention it, nothing......... no other copies seen for sale etc.

Oh, this has now been SOLD :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Adam.

Adam thanks for the information on the above sale price, would that be Paul Rudzy...... from Leicester by any chance. Nice to read the old thread on this. :lol: . Got mine off Mike Godfrey for £5.00. Do seem to remember Soul Bowl stocking it too £3.00.

Found a JM rare soul catalogue number 24 - page 69, 70/80 USA soulful Dance 45's and under Williams sixth from the bottom of the page......it's there £15.00.

It does not appear in the said mentioned consice rare soul 45 price guide either.

And it's got worse Adam - I am now receiving PMs asking "how much". Sean warm up the old pressing kit and I pay for the electricity..... :) .

HELP!!!!!!

Nick.

Social source share

Adam thanks for the information on the above sale price, would that be Paul Rudzy...... from Leicester by any chance. Nice to read the old thread on this. :lol: . Got mine off Mike Godfrey for £5.00. Do seem to remember Soul Bowl stocking it too £3.00.

Found a JM rare soul catalogue number 24 - page 69, 70/80 USA soulful Dance 45's and under Williams sixth from the bottom of the page......it's there £15.00.

It does not appear in the said mentioned consice rare soul 45 price guide either.

And it's got worse Adam - I am now receiving PMs asking "how much". Sean warm up the old pressing kit and I pay for the electricity..... :thumbsup: .

HELP!!!!!!

Nick.

Well Nick, I'd like to offer you JMs price for it but as a part time record dealer I do need to make a small profit so in reality can only offer 60% of JMs retail price...call it a tenner :(:(

A lot of people accuse JM of being a tad high on pricing but I find that he quite often undervalues late 70s and 80s dance 45s....as an example Bileo is priced at £75/£30 in his guide for the orange/blue label variants....think it's safe to say thats just a tad low! Or Rideout guide price £25 :lol: .

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert