Dendog

• Replies 120
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

NICE ONE KEV I LIKE IT. Me not trouble :thumbsup: just someone who aint scared to say what they think as you already know kev.

the reason i asked about wigan was to see if everyone was at it,we all know it went on but was like it is now with people chucking themselves about every two seconds.

yeah,only thing was everybody was 10st wet thru :thumbsup: ,now f*ck me,they're 20st and still doing it. :ohmy:

Edited by KevH
Social source share

We need more young blood into the N/S scene...whats gonna happen in 10-20 years..i know i will only be a few years from collecting me pension...as a lot of over soulies...the scene must go on...each to their own...

bit far in front that is,its only a problem if you have nothing else in your life

Social source share

Look, this young guy will grow out of it (or go back to hip hop.)I'll bet most people of a certain age have had a wee go at "acrobatics",it was the done thing,,,,,BACK THEN.

But for me ,,,NOT NOW.

I would'nt be too sure about him growing out of it....look at Billy whizz ,he's still at it :thumbsup:

Keep it up Billy, wish i had his flexibility and im prob a bit younger!

Think it's a case of do what comes naturally,if your good at it ,it looks good ,if your not it looks sh**e :ohmy:

Reminds me ,when i went to Prestwich in the earlier yrs Paul Sadot used to be very active on the floor ,spinning,stomping,bit of floor work....but i think he's stopped ,in favour of just dancing.Is it down to age ,agility??Do tell us Paul :thumbsup:

Social source share

"Listen m8y if only"

Don't get into any discussion regarding new blood

You and I are to old, believe me. To do the floor work

& Give credit when it dooooooooooooooo lots of bottle

And he wants to learn, he loves the music we are playing and his

floor work Is good as it gets.

read it and weep thats what I say

Dennis

Looks a bit empty as a venue??? :thumbsup:

Social source share

I'm all in favour if done right and instep with the music. it's when someone obviously not up to it or doing tricks and spins for the sake of doing tricks and spins just to look good that it looks out of place :thumbsup:

have to agree if you're gonna do it do it where the record dictates

in the breaks

Mand :thumbsup:

Social source share

I would'nt be too sure about him growing out of it....look at Billy whizz ,he's still at it smile.gif

Think it's a case of do what comes naturally,if your good at it ,it looks good ,if your not it looks sh**e :D

Reminds me ,when i went to Prestwich in the earlier yrs Paul Sadot used to be very active on the floor ,spinning,stomping,bit of floor work....but i think he's stopped ,in favour of just dancing.Is it down to age ,agility??Do tell us Paul :ohmy:

No, I just grew up! :thumbsup: The music I like now makes me dance and listen in a different way.....

and I try to respond to that. I still teach Capoeira (have done for 20 years), I leave the flips and acro for that. Think it looks shite as people get older! Nowadays, I cant tell if someone has slipped, pulled something or their doing floorwork :thumbsup: But , each to his own.....

Social source share

HEY UP TROUBLE!,I went to W*gan and it was full of circus performers and dancers,some of the best spinners i've seen.But you had to watch out for the custard pies and the car with the dodgy wheels, especially when the doors fell off. :thumbsup: .

Look, this young guy will grow out of it (or go back to hip hop.)I'll bet most people of a certain age have had a wee go at "acrobatics",it was the done thing,,,,,BACK THEN.

But for me ,,,NOT NOW.

"waves hand in air"

My Palais nickname was "mrs backflip" wonder why :D

erm what you 're about to see shouldn't be attempted by anyone in their 40s

:thumbsup::ohmy:

Kev did you say he'll grow out of it laugh.gif

Social source share

I know about the Attic. Could you list the others please?

In the EM there is---------

Bestwood Nottm

Shobnall Burton

Bentinck(back room) Kirkby-in-Ashfield

And another in the pipeline in Derbyshire

Just about enough I think

Social source share

Nice to know that Charlie Big Potatoes and Jack the Biscuit are still going strong must remember to ask some of you on here what is allowed when I pay my money on the door, would hate to get it all so wrong.

Hope you all have a great time at the weekend.

Social source share

Just feel I`ve got to add my 2 bobs worth about a few issues here;

Yes Wigan did have gymnasts but has been said they looked good when they were under 21 and weighed 8 stones and under (Chris did at this time can you believe?) but not all chucked themselves about and there was as many good dancers as idiots trying it out!

My lad was into it when a young teenager and wanted the clobber and did wear it and dance at the oldies do`s but did grow out of it and we have a laugh now when we talk about what he wore but he does still have a thing about the music and will have a quick bop around the dining room and looks good `coz he`s 18 and weighs less than 9 stone.

To wrap it up anyway... Think the picture and comments (From what I can make of them) looks a bit contrived to me...Was this just a random youth who wandered in then whilst team GB coach Casper was doing a bit of circuit training in readiness for the `big event?!`

Social source share

Yes Wigan did have gymnasts but has been said they looked good when they were under 21 and weighed 8 stones and under (Chris did at this time can you believe?) but not all chucked themselves about and there was as many good dancers as idiots trying it out!

My lad was into it when a young teenager and wanted the clobber and did wear it and dance at the oldies do`s but did grow out of it and we have a laugh now when we talk about what he wore but he does still have a thing about the music and will have a quick bop around the dining room and looks good `coz he`s 18 and weighs less than 9 stone.

To wrap it up anyway... Think the picture and comments (From what I can make of them) looks a bit contrived to me...Was this just a random youth who wandered in then whilst team GB coach Casper was doing a bit of circuit training in readiness for the `big event?!`

Funny that. i asked a question about the thread and no one concerned with it seem to want to shed anymore light on it.Seems they like starting a thread and then just nob off,very strange

Edited by JMYTG
Social source share

Bestwood Nottm

Shobnall Burton

Bentinck backroom is class - needs a floor put down though!

Willington is supposed to be good? you been MAK?

Social source share

Funny that. i asked a question about the thread and no one concerned with it seem to want to shed anymore light on it.Seems they like starting a thread and then just nob off,very strange

I`ve just discovered whilst trawling the lower echelons of soul forums that this activity took place at a dance class for northern soul... We have all missed out on something worthy of comment here; Another thread coming up I reckon!

Social source share

Social source share

"waves hand in air"

My Palais nickname was "mrs backflip" wonder why :thumbup:

erm what you 're about to see shouldn't be attempted by anyone in their 40s

:rolleyes::)

Kev did you say he'll grow out of it laugh.gif

hey my ickle cup cake .... wasnt that long ago that ya did one at skeg..... remember......lol ......

xxx

Social source share

Bestwood Nottm

Shobnall Burton

Cheers Mak. :)

Never heard of Shobnall before and I had thought Bentinck was am oldies gaff.

:thumbup::rolleyes:

BTW, was your lad the one who used to dance in a bush hat? If that was him he was very nimble.

I`ve just discovered whilst trawling the lower echelons of soul forums that this activity took place at a dance class for northern soul... We have all missed out on something worthy of comment here; Another thread coming up I reckon!

Is that wise? If it's the forum I think it is, theres a lot of blood-letting and self flagellation going on over this topic. ph34r.gif

Social source share

Cheers Mak. :)

They`ve also got a small back room that plays some different stuff

:thumbup::rolleyes:

BTW, was your lad the one who used to dance in a bush hat? If that was him he was very nimble.

Yes thats him (Don`t mention that hat to him now though.!) Thats him on the avatar; he`s into boxing now so the nimbleness is good around the boxing ring

Is that wise? If it's the forum I think it is, theres a lot of blood-letting and self flagellation going on over this topic. ph34r.gif

Yes it probably is but its all good or a laugh I reckon!! :lol:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

my dad was a teddy boy..im not

as for his mam and dad as soon as they put him in a pair of THEM trousers and bowling shirt with 200 badges on and his mates start taking the piss he MIGHT have second thoughts.

you have to remember beeks this is a nottm/mansfield thing where its a bit like "life on mars" and "ashes to ashes" they have all been thrown back to a time most of them dont know owt about.

pmsl laugh.gif

Social source share

I would'nt be too sure about him growing out of it....look at Billy whizz ,he's still at it :D

Think it's a case of do what comes naturally,if your good at it ,it looks good ,if your not it looks sh**e :D

Reminds me ,when i went to Prestwich in the earlier yrs Paul Sadot used to be very active on the floor ,spinning,stomping,bit of floor work....but i think he's stopped ,in favour of just dancing.Is it down to age ,agility??Do tell us Paul yes.gif

hey up NEV,there's a big difference in the likes of BW, ie: someone who's been there,done that,,,to the other's,,who wish they'd been there done that.

Social source share

actually its not me.... thats rays leg biggrin.gif ..... i was there though, but to call rays mid week nite a "dance class" is not accurate at all... its more an exchange of dance knowledge and trying different things....(just like we did when we were lads .. remember ? ) ... and me, ive been "out on the floor" for 37 years and my appitite to learn and enjoy dance never stops....as for the lad he was a super little dancer with his acrobatics ! by heck i wish i could do that...

and if the truth was known most others would too :D

now, acrobatics have been a part of "northern soul" for always as i remember ... ? it was not a northern soul develpment though for sure...mum n' dad saw this kind of thing during the war as the americans brought over things like "jitterbug" "lindy hop" "jive" etc ...the like of which they themselves had not seen before...this moved on to rock n' roll. who stole some of it.. and i guess we nicked it too.... it is part of northern soul not as common now but still a part of its heritage... just as "baggies" are too...

some of us like to carry this on...(if your still fit enough).. yes we may be in a time warp.. but thats ok is it not ? ...some of the music that people have "moved on " to, i do not care for... but that's me...and many ..many more...it's no use playing what people do not really like so much or "move on" with your music policy and then complain your venue is empty..thats cos not as many care for it...maybe its nice music..perhaps its got some kind of "soul " (i am not talking duffy :D )..but bottom line is it generally does not fit in with the old northern sound and feel ....for most in this area anyway..so if you wear baggies and love oldies ..do some acrobatics (or try to in my case :yes: ) it does not mean as suggested by someone earlier that we lack some kind of superior interlect...or do not have any other kind of "full life"... as the soul police claim to have... :D ..it is just that we are passionate about how we wish to live, or re live the "northern soul" scene... just as passionate i am sure as the people who have "moved on" (or is it drifting away?) from northern soul....

to get personal with generalisation comments on our local scene is not the best thing to do really...it just creates rifts and rumors... you can really upset people, and afterall the person you upset may be at the next venue you attend ? all too easy when sat behind a keyboard....eh?

so bottom line...

play new stuff... ok ...but if there are not many there don't blame "the baggies brigade" we are just somewhere else doing what we do.. the best we can... (dodgy acrobatics and all ) whistling.gif and loving every time warp minute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time for bed :(

pete n' susan ....(stop snoring susan !!)

Edited by casper
Social source share

actually its not me.... thats rays leg :D ..... i was there though, but to call rays mid week nite a "dance class" is not accurate at all... its more an exchange of dance knowledge and trying different things....(just like we did when we were lads .. remember ? ) ... and me, ive been "out on the floor" for 37 years and my appitite to learn and enjoy dance never stops....as for the lad he was a super little dancer with his acrobatics ! by heck i wish i could do that...

and if the truth was known most others would too :D

now, acrobatics have been a part of "northern soul" for always as i remember ... ? it was not a northern soul develpment though for sure...mum n' dad saw this kind of thing during the war as the americans brought over things like "jitterbug" "lindy hop" "jive" etc ...the like of which they themselves had not seen before...this moved on to rock n' roll. who stole some of it.. and i guess we nicked it too.... it is part of northern soul not as common now but still a part of its heritage... just as "baggies" are too...

some of us like to carry this on...(if your still fit enough).. yes we may be in a time warp.. but thats ok is it not ? ...some of the music that people have "moved on " to, i do not care for... but that's me...and many ..many more...it's no use playing what people do not really like so much or "move on" with your music policy and then complain your venue is empty..thats cos not as many care for it...maybe its nice music..perhaps its got some kind of "soul " (i am not talking duffy :D )..but bottom line is it generally does not fit in with the old northern sound and feel ....for most in this area anyway..so if you wear baggies and love oldies ..do some acrobatics (or try to in my case :D ) it does not mean as suggested by someone earlier that we lack some kind of superior interlect...or do not have any other kind of "full life"... as the soul police claim to have... :D ..it is just that we are passionate about how we wish to live, or re live the "northern soul" scene... just as passionate i am sure as the people who have "moved on" (or is it drifting away?) from northern soul....

to get personal with generalisation comments on our local scene is not the best thing to do really...it just creates rifts and rumors... you can really upset people, and afterall the person you upset may be at the next venue you attend ? all too easy when sat behind a keyboard....eh?

so bottom line...

play new stuff... ok ...but if there are not many there don't blame "the baggies brigade" we are just somewhere else doing what we do.. the best we can... (dodgy acrobatics and all ) whistling.gif and loving every time warp minute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time for bed sleep3.gif

Great post, :( not that i'm into baggies or anythin, just into live and let live :yes:

Social source share

Guest Byrney

yes we may be in a time warp.. but thats ok is it not ? Fill yer boots for me kiddah, completely different scene to my view of the Northern Scene I've been involved in so have fun looking back, some of us will look forward with reverence to the past :D

...some of the music that people have "moved on " to, i do not care for... but that's me...and many ..many more...it's no use playing what people do not really like so much or "move on" with your music policy and then complain your venue is empty..that's cos not as many care for it...maybe its nice music..perhaps its got some kind of "soul " (i am not talking duffy rolleyes.gif )..but bottom line is it generally does not fit in with the old northern sound and feel Really? Much of the 60s / 70s soul I heard at the Attic fitted to a tee with the northern Soul sound and feel I've been enjoying for nearly 3 decades. For many of us its not so much moving on as being open to new northern soul records.

....for most in this area anyway..so if you wear baggies and love oldies ..do some acrobatics (or try to in my case :D ) it does not mean as suggested by someone earlier that we lack some kind of superior interlect...or do not have any other kind of "full life"... as the soul police claim to have... :D ..it is just that we are passionate about how we wish to live, or re live the "northern soul" scene... just as passionate i am sure as the people who have "moved on" (or is it drifting away?) from northern soul.... Some would say that for those who want to hear more than the usual top 200 records are what Northern Soul is really about? Didn't we go week in week to the Casino, Cleggy, Palais, Stafford, Parr Hall, Odd fellows, Blackburn, 100 Club etc etc to hear and dance to new sounds with the odd oldie thrown in?

I suppose some of us struggle with the nostalgia scene, I cannot imagine anyone who loves Northern Soul not wanting to shout WHAT THE F%$K IS THIS (in a good way) when a blinding record you don't know is spun. IMO that is Northern Soul.

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

How you can have a pop at that lad I don't know....really.

I feckin' love where he is at right now....and I think you do, secretly, too - it's just coming out in a bitter, Alf Garnett way, which is shame.

as for this style of dancin...it was a big thing back in the glory days

In the UK maybe - but attend The Shelter in NYC (as I do on occassion; cos I'm dead hard and more dedicated than most) and you will see the majority of the young blood's dance moves are based around this style - it is just a vent for their youth - and these young lads' dance moves, outside their acrobatics, are not too dissimilar to Northern moves.

Don't decry youth Clive.

You were young once. (Weren't you?)

Social source share

Cheers Mak. thumbsup.gif

Dave , Shobnal is excellent , Bentinck has two rooms .One is quality oldies with a smattering of 70's , and then there is the back room , a small (very small) packed out room playing brilliant array (s'cuse the pun Ray) of 70's . And rare and ultra rare 60's and x/over soulful choons being spun.

IT'S ON TONIGHT AS WELL (Sorry about the plug)

Edited by MAK
Social source share

actually its not me.... thats rays leg :D ..... i was there though, but to call rays mid week nite a "dance class" is not accurate at all... its more an exchange of dance knowledge and trying different things....(just like we did when we were lads .. remember ? ) ... and me, ive been "out on the floor" for 37 years and my appitite to learn and enjoy dance never stops....as for the lad he was a super little dancer with his acrobatics ! by heck i wish i could do that...

and if the truth was known most others would too :(

some of us like to carry this on...(if your still fit enough).. yes we may be in a time warp.. but thats ok is it not ? ...some of the music that people have "moved on " to, i do not care for... but that's me...and many ..many more...it's no use playing what people do not really like so much or "move on" with your music policy and then complain your venue is empty..thats cos not as many care for it...maybe its nice music..perhaps its got some kind of "soul " (i am not talking duffy :D )..but bottom line is it generally does not fit in with the old northern sound and feel ....for most in this area anyway..so if you wear baggies and love oldies ..do some acrobatics (or try to in my case huh.gif ) it does not mean as suggested by someone earlier that we lack some kind of superior interlect...or do not have any other kind of "full life"... as the soul police claim to have... :D ..it is just that we are passionate about how we wish to live, or re live the "northern soul" scene... just as passionate i am sure as the people who have "moved on" (or is it drifting away?) from northern soul....

so bottom line...

time for bed :yes:

Thanks for the history lesson.I shall keep this short,whats with the new music and different stuff,the few i have left consist of about 95% 60s,all tried and tested over the years and id say 85% "northern".

being passionate about something does not mean doing the SAME thing week in week out,thats being boring.you cant tell me that if someone gave you a cd of stuff you didnt know or not heard for a while you would just toss it aside.you wouldnt want to hear the tracks played out so you could dance to it.or when you are out you hear tunes for the first time and think WOW whats that.you want to know more about it,so you go up and see what it is.do you not spend time looking through lists,listen to sound clips etc, No one is saying you got to listen to modern or stuff you dont like,no one does that but there are 100s/100s of records that fit the bill just cant understand why you dont want to hear um,seems a bit odd to me for people who are passionate about northern soul

I cant see anywhere on here where someone has made a personnel attack on anyone but your comment of "to get personal with generalisation comments on our local scene is not the best thing to do really...it just creates rifts and rumors... you can really upset people, and afterall the person you upset may be at the next venue you attend ? all too easy when sat behind a keyboard....eh?" suggests to me some kind of threat but seeing that i dont attend 95% of local events and the other 5% you or your mates dont go then a meeting wont happen,if i do bump into you then i will be happy to say to what i have put on here.the next place i will be at is the brit on sept 6 im on there with steve brown from annesley come down say hello you might even hear some " northern" :D

just talking of that one point,have a word with someone you know about this when it comes to putting on an event to clash with well established ones.people who live in glass houses...... :D

Social source share

not saying all newer sounds are bad....some are really quite good....but lets face it , the sounds we would hear at such places as the casino , cleethorpes, samanthas, wakefield unity, stafford, notts palais, kayGeeBee, clifton hall, even blackpool mecca etc..(see my pedigree is impecable too rolleyes.gif ) were such class and were of the sound, the feeling, ...made you want more ..made you want to dance...yes heady days for sure....

trouble is when i have been to venues where they have played such stuff, (the earl of Doncaster last year for one)... i felt for the first time at a soul nite that i did not belong...never felt that before...and that used to be such a good night once upon a time...but for people who like it , well thats ok

not visited the attic....maybe i should (can you wear white sox ? :D ) why have i not been? cos i feel it may be another earl of donny, and another nite wasted.... if more nights that said they play ACB did just that then we may get to hear some without standing around waiting for a dance for an hour....thats what pisses people off ... break new stuff in slowly ..dont ram it down our throats for an hour or more... blend it... not rocket science is it ?

bugger.. time to go to work... :D

pete n' susan KTF

Social source share

Guest kev such

Morning.

We had a couple at the Cracker last year doing Ceroc to the tunes, so i dont think it matters what you wear, or how you dance as long as we leave the venue Cream Crackered however you dance.

There is a sort of style to Northern dancing but everyone has their own take on it, i mean at least we dont all look like a bunch of robots like as in Line dancing etc, and i certainly wouldnt want to watch a room full of people just doing the squaddie shuffle.

We are individualistic in an umbilical way, the music is what connects it, not the moves you make, IMO.

Kev (dont do modern) Such

Social source share

Guest kev such

not saying all newer sounds are bad....some are really quite good....but lets face it , the sounds we would hear at such places as the casino , cleethorpes, samanthas, wakefield unity, stafford, notts palais, kayGeeBee, clifton hall, even blackpool mecca etc..(see my pedigree is impecable too :rolleyes: ) were such class and were of the sound, the feeling, ...made you want more ..made you want to dance...yes heady days for sure....

trouble is when i have been to venues where they have played such stuff, (the earl of Doncaster last year for one)... i felt for the first time at a soul nite that i did not belong...never felt that before...and that used to be such a good night once upon a time...but for people who like it , well thats ok

not visited the attic....maybe i should (can you wear white sox ? :D ) why have i not been? cos i feel it may be another earl of donny, and another nite wasted.... if more nights that said they play ACB did just that then we may get to hear some without standing around waiting for a dance for an hour....thats what pisses people off ... break new stuff in slowly ..dont ram it down our throats for an hour or more... blend it... not rocket science is it ?

bugger.. time to go to work... :(

To quote that wise individual of stage and screen "thats the way to do it" wink.gif

Social source share

not saying all newer sounds are bad....some are really quite good....but lets face it , the sounds we would hear at such places as the casino , cleethorpes, samanthas, wakefield unity, stafford, notts palais, kayGeeBee, clifton hall, even blackpool mecca etc..(see my pedigree is impecable too :rolleyes: ) were such class and were of the sound, the feeling, ...made you want more ..made you want to dance...yes heady days for sure....

not visited the attic....maybe i should (can you wear white sox ? biggrin.gif ) why have i not been? cos i feel it may be another earl of donny, and another nite wasted.... if more nights that said they play ACB did just that then we may get to hear some without standing around waiting for a dance for an hour....thats what pisses people off ... break new stuff in slowly ..dont ram it down our throats for an hour or more... blend it... not rocket science is it ?

bugger.. time to go to work... :D

pete n' susan KTF

Casper , please come to THE ATTIC , you would be made very welcome , the music is brilliant of the 60's kind , some to dance to , some to sing along to , some to think to yourself ''kin ell what was that , . but one thing for sure is white socks , baggies don't make sound any better or any worse . Come along I'm sure you would like it.

BTW MODS AIN'T THIS ALL GETTING A BIT OFF TOPIC

Edited by MAK
Social source share

Casper , please come to THE ATTIC , you would be made very welcome , the music is brilliant of the 60's kind , some to dance to , some to sing along to , some to think to yourself ''kin ell what was that , . but one thing for sure is white socks , baggies don't make sound any better or any worse . Come along I'm sure you would like it.

yes it is MAK but i did ask a couple of questions and no one seemed to want to answer them

Social source share

Guest rachel

I dunno, bit lost as to what the topic is to be honest - "boy dances, this is good for Northern scene"?

Social source share

nice plug MAK :rolleyes:laugh.gif:D you forgot to mention that KEV is a bit dodgey mind :(:sleep3::lol:

Social source share

Makes me laugh this site...that even something as innocent as a picture of a young lad dancing sparks a 2/3 page debate/arguement...

Happy Days :rolleyes:

Social source share

not visited the attic....maybe i should (can you wear white sox ? :ohmy: ) why have i not been? cos i feel it may be another earl of donny, and another nite wasted.... if more nights that said they play ACB did just that then we may get to hear some without standing around waiting for a dance for an hour....thats what pisses people off ... break new stuff in slowly ..dont ram it down our throats for an hour or more... blend it... not rocket science is it ?

pete n' susan KTF

I'm not getting involved in this argument but as the Attic keeps getting mentioned ( on this and other similar threads ) I'd just like to say we arent breaking loads of new sounds that no one knows - we try play some of the thousands of records that are mainly overlooked or ignored. These records are mainly from the 60s with some early 70s, some are up tempo, some are mid tempo.

Have a look at some of the playlists and if you dont know some of them track a soundfile down (easy with a computer) and have a listen, you might actually like it. A lot are similar to the traditional northern sound ( which I still love by the way )

Its not rocket science - ITS JUST GOOD SOUL MUSIC :unsure:

We do also play some records that might be called "oldies" as well :thumbup:

PS the Attic is definately NOT an across the board venue

Social source share

What have i done here i only put the thread on last night

IT WASNT TO MAKE WAVES

SO

Credibility :yes:

Policies :ohmy:

Venues :lol:

Dress code :unsure:

Do you want to be in my gang? :thumbup:

Learn the music before you can dance not_i.gif

Back to the statement (Young Blood)

Question

At what age did we learn to walk (action?)

Did we copy or shown how-to (action)

Do baby's dance on there mothers knee with the sounds of her singing (action)

The guy in the photo (action)

With no soul credibility he got up and did some moves (action)

Surly the soul sounds come later on the learning street

So don't move away from the fact (young blood is needed to keep N/S alive)

Or do we let it fall by the wayside

We can all learn about other venues & policies if we want it's that down to the individual

We should never question the credibility of any one

We didn't back then in the mid to late 60's

A great Dj from Newark (D H) once said to me way back in the early days

(Soul comes from within)

I think he had a Chinese cracker the day before but true never the less

?????????????????????????????????????????

Dennis

Edited by Dendog
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert