• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest D'Arcy

I have a few copies of the original LP, I shall dig them out on Saturday and report back to you on their condition. What's a fair price on this Lp now? I 've noticed a lot of interest in this lately at long last.

ATB

D'Arcy

Social source share

I have a few copies of the original LP, I shall dig them out on Saturday and report back to you on their condition. What's a fair price on this Lp now? I 've noticed a lot of interest in this lately at long last.

ATB

D'Arcy

Northern Nev says £50 in Good condition - & Im happy with that maybe even £60

need this quick so would really appreciate it - Djing Next Friday and would love to play it out

Many thanks

Social source share

Guest D'Arcy

Blimey, this seems to have created a bit of a buzz. I've been contacted by quite a few people who want a copy of this LP. I've gone through all my LP,s this morning and found three. One is a still sealed re- issue, one is Vinyl Mint / Sleeve E ++ and one is Vinyl mint / Sleeve VG++. I've decieded to keep the last LP for myself, leaving two for sale. To be fair to everyone who has contacted me, I think the best solution would be to auction them over the next few days, closing at 22.00 on Monday. Both will go to the highest bidder.

The highest offers that I've had have been £30.00 for the re-issue and £75.00 for the Mint original.

Postage will be at cost, recorded delivery or special delivery.

I will update these offers over the next few days to give everyone interested a fair chance. I hope that this will then be fair to all.

ATB D'Arcy

Social source share

Blimey, this seems to have created a bit of a buzz. I've been contacted by quite a few people who want a copy of this LP. I've gone through all my LP,s this morning and found three. One is a still sealed re- issue, one is Vinyl Mint / Sleeve E ++ and one is Vinyl mint / Sleeve VG++. I've decieded to keep the last LP for myself, leaving two for sale. To be fair to everyone who has contacted me, I think the best solution would be to auction them over the next few days, closing at 22.00 on Monday. Both will go to the highest bidder.

The highest offers that I've had have been £30.00 for the re-issue and £75.00 for the Mint original.

Postage will be at cost, recorded delivery or special delivery.

I will update these offers over the next few days to give everyone interested a fair chance. I hope that this will then be fair to all.

ATB D'Arcy

Hi D'Arcy

Good luck with the sale,i naturally don't want any credit for making this easy for you :ohmy:

Just out of interest i believe the original lp which came out on SONO-RADIO via Peru,was also released in the 70's on a Miami label that i cant remember name.Also re-issued on GET BACK and VAMPI SOUL.

Isnt it great to hear something different yes.gif

A big thanx to the guy who put me onto it,you know who you are :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert