Dore` Record Label

• Replies 22
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Trying to find out some history on this classic label, can any of you knowledgable people help, or point me in the right direction, thanks in advance biggrin.gif

My lonely feeling - Milton James :thumbup: nothing else to say... 1966.

Morning Harry,

Little bit of info I can offer is there release's start 1958 no: 2000 "Tony & Jo - The freeze" - 1987 no unknown - "Eddie Kool - I look in the mirror". Not 100 percent but think a connection to ERA. Address Lou Bedell, Herb Newman. 1481, N.Vine (at Sunset), Hollywood, CA. Too many release's to list, but some excellent reference book's out there to study with.

Hope this help's a little bit.

Karen. x

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

My lonely feeling - Milton James :thumbup: nothing else to say... 1966.

Morning Harry,

Little bit of info I can offer is there release's start 1958 no: 2000 "Tony & Jo - The freeze" - 1987 no unknown - "Eddie Kool - I look in the mirror". Not 100 percent but think a connection to ERA. Address Lou Bedell, Herb Newman. 1481, N.Vine (at Sunset), Hollywood, CA. Too many release's to list, but some excellent reference book's out there to study with.

Hope this help's a little bit.

Karen. x

BIG PHIL AT BURNLEY HAS THIS TUNE biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Hi Harry, there is an excellent double cd on nightowl music, with a very informative booklet with 53 tracks on it called "The Northern Soul Of Dore'" rare masters volumes 1 & 2. ( Alternate takes etc) The only thing wrong with it for me was that the Whispers 45'(724) "it only hurts for a little while" was actually a later 1980 Dore' LP version by the Whispers that label owner Lew Bedell later cut on the back of the then sucess the Whispers had, i wrote to the company about it but never had a reply (by the way both versions are excellent)

Brett

Edited by Brett F
Social source share

Hi Harry, there is an excellent double cd on nightowl music, with a very informative booklet with 53 tracks on it called "The Northern Soul Of Dore'" rare masters volumes 1 & 2. ( Alternate takes etc) The only thing wrong with it for me was that the Whispers 45'(724) "it only hurts for a little while" was actually a later 1980 Dore' LP version by the Whispers that label owner Lew Bedell later cut on the back of the then sucess the Whispers had, i wrote to the company about it but never had a reply (by the way both versions are excellent)

Brett

Thanks brett i`ll keep an eye open for that, found a joe boy release of ship of fools at home,theres some intresting stuff on the back of the cover on that so getting a few things together, thanks for your help-HARRY :rolleyes:

Social source share

Trying to find out some history on this classic label, can any of you knowledgable people help, or point me in the right direction, thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Sorry H - but you did ask :thumbup: ........

45 Discography for Dore Records

500 The Cruisers Rendezvous 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buoys And Gulls 1958

501 The Baritones After School Rock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentimental Baby 1958

502 The Whips Yes, Master

Rosie's Blues 1958

503 The Teddy Bears To Know Him Is To Love Him

Don't You Worry My Little Pet 1958

504 The Beach Nuts Out In The Sun (Hey-O)

Someday Soon 1958

505 The Passions Nervous About Sally

Tango Of Love 1958

506 Johnny Diamond Never Let Her Go

Dear One 1958

508 Hank Cochran Don't Apologize

Goofin' Around 1958

509 The Zanies The Blob

Do You Dig Me, Mr. Pygmy 1958

510 The Rebels Marathon Rock

T.N.T. in A T-Shirt 1958

511 The Magnificent Monta-Gue Lou May

The Beard 1958

512 The Cruisers Maxie's Melody (Jazz)

Maxie's Melody ( R & B ) 1958

513 Gloria Rose Darling It's You

Love You I Do, I Do 1958

515 The Zanies The Mad Scientist

She's A Winner 1958

516 Ronnie Height Come Softly To Me

So Young, So Wise 1959

517 The Dimples An Invitation To A Party

My Sisters Beau 1959

518 Pierre and the Choppers Guilotine Song

Son Of The Happy Snowball 1959

519 Johnny-O Don't Run Johnny-O

Meet The Bongo Man 1959

520 The Teddy Bears Wonderful Lovable You

Till You'll Be Mine 1959

521 The Ebbs Cartoons

Vickie Sue 1959

522 Jan and Arnie Baby Talk

Jeannette Get Your Hair Done 1959

522 Jan and Dean Baby Talk

523 Glen Glenn Goofin' Around

Susie Green From Abilene 1959

524 Deane Hawley New Fad

Pretty Little Mary 1959

525 Sharon Mason Eddie Can I Park In Your Lot

Twin Guitars 1959

526 The Debonairs Every Once In A While

Mama Don't Care 1959

527 Bobby Fry Let's Split

X-2 1959

528 The Dories I Loved Him So

Tragedy Of Love 1959

529 The Tides Rock Me Gently

Stoned 1959

530 John and Judy Hideout

Lovebug 1959

531 Jan and Dean There's A Girl

My Heart Sings 1959

532 Joe Romero Come On Pretty Baby

Oh Baby 1959

533 Jimmy Ratterree Young School Girl

Oo Bop Ba Lue 1959

534 Billy and Cliff Summer's End

Big Spender From The East 1959

535 Tony Casanova Boogie Woogie Feeling

Showdown 1959

536 Deane Hawley Good Morning Mr. Sun

Bossman 1959

537 Jim Eddy Everglades

Teen Age Angel 1959

538 Freddie Willis I Love You, I Do

It's Only 1960

539 Jan and Dean Clementine

You're On My Mind 1960

540 John and Judy Tell Me

You Can't Have My Love 1960

541 T-Carl Adams Guitar Safari

Rammer Jammer 1960

542 The Funny Bunnies Midnight Sun

Sick Song 1960

543 Deane Hawley Where Is My Angel

I'll Never Be A Fool Again 1960

544 The Von Gayles Crazy Dance

The Twirl 1960

545 The Cherubs Julie, Julie (16 And 23)

They Go Ape 1960

546 The Tides Little Carmen

Smoke Signals 1960

547 The Premiers Red Light Bandit

True, Deep Love 1960

548 Jan and Dean Cindy

White Tennis Sneakers 1960

549 Charlie Williams For You

An Organ, A Candle And A Bible 1960

550 Dale Jay The Drouth

One Step Beyond 1960

551 Buford Busbee It Can't Be Wrong

This Is All I Ask 1960

552 Cam Morris Look Around

Someday 1960

553 John and Judy Tell Me

Why This Feeling 1960

554 Deane Hawley Look For A Star

Bossman 1960

555 Jan and Dean We Go Together

Rosilane 1960

Rosie Lane 1960

556 The Dories Don't Jump

They Go Ape 1960

557 Steve Venet Good Morning Mr. Sun

A Teenage Prayer 1960

558 The Happy Crickets Ed's Tune

Just A Lazy Summer Night 1960

559 The Brentwoods As I Live From Day To Day

Midnight Star 1960

560 J. Walter Beethoven Operation Translation

She's A Winner 1960

561 The Raindrops Love Is Like A Mountain

Maybe 1960

562 Doctor and Patient Informers Dora, He Told Me To Tell You He Loves You

Don't Cry Sure It Hurts 1960

563 Julian Rose Eddie, I Adore You

The Rumor 1960

564 The Choppers La Chop

Rolling Along 1960

565 Ronnie Cook My Angel

Pocahantas 1960

566 Vic Granton Let's Go Home

My Baby Wasn't Home 1960

567 Doug Hansen Goodbye (I'm Running Away)

Sweet Linda Lee 1960

568 Bobby Troupe Do Re Mi

Seventh Son 1960

569 Deane Hawley Like A Fool

Stay At Home Blues 1960

570 Larry Harmon Alone And Blue

Shake It Shake It 1960

571 The T-Shirts How Much

Warmer Than Wine 1960

572 Rodney and the Blazers Rolling Stone

Teenage Cinderella 1960

573 Georgie Bongo Outter Space

Tenderly 1960

574 The Triplets Bagdad Beat

Gently, My Love 1960

575 L.J. Buggerbee I Bought My Little Brother A Chemistry Set

Lonesome Looie 1960

576 Jan and Dean Gee

Such A Good Night To Be Together 1960

577 Deane Hawley Hey There

Rainbow 1960

578 Chris Darlin A Casual Look

Please Write Me A Letter 1961

579 The Tides Follow Me

Say You're Mine 1961

580 Frankie Lee I've Thought About Livin'

Say 1961

581 Darnell Johnson & Kid Guitar Johnson

Comic Papers

My Baby Done Me Wrong 1961

582 Johnny Day Lights Out

Winter Night 1961

583 Jan and Dean Baggy Pants

Judy's An Angel 1961

584 Buford Busbee Don't Drop It

This Is All I Ask 1961

585 Danny Dell Climb Every Mountain

Valley Of Sorrow 1961

586 Ken and Tony Valley In The Sky

Why Oh, Why Oh, Why Oh 1961

587 The Capers Rockin' Round The Mountain

What Is This Thing Called Love 1961

588 Rodney and the Blazers Snow White

Tell Me Baby 1961

589 The Lemon Drops Canadian Capers

Lonesome Looie 1961

590 Little Ray My Rainbow

There's Something On Your Mind 1961

591 The Emberglows Have You Found Someone New

Sack And Chemise Gang Fight 1961

592 The Debonaires Every Once In A While

Gert's Skirt 1961

593 The Fascinations If I Had Your Love

Why 1961

594 Sue Tornay and the Four Kings Tell Me

You Went Away 1961

595 Freddy Weller Mary, I'm Glad To See You

No One To Love 1961

596 Bob London Catalogue Of Love

Cathedral Of Notre Dame 1961

597 The Zanies It's Lovely

Saxophone Safari 1961

598 The Ripples Man Is A Weak Thing

Travelin' Through 1961

599 Dave Romaine Cascade

Marcheta 1961

600 Ronnie Cook Doin' Time

If I May 1961

601 Claudia and the Crystals Little Love Of Mine

This Is Your Life 1961

602 Edmond Sisters How Important Can It Be

Please Excuse Johnny 1961

603 Julie Stevens and the Premiers Evening Star

Last Of The Real Smart Guys 1961

604 Tony Bertolet Lifeguard Stand

Vitamin You 1961

605 Johnny Cole How The Time Flies

Jenny Lou And Susie May 1961

606 Bill Bakers and the Twitchers Big Top

Twitchin' 1961

607 Lorna Dune Need A Boy

Shifting Sands 1961

608 Chris Crosby Great Deceiver

Teenage Dream 1961

609 The Palisades Hometown Girl

Oh My Love 1961

610 Jan and Dean Julie

Don't Fly Away 1961

611 The Tides Dear Mr. President

Ring A Ding Ding 1961

612 Bobby Mell Dedication Time

Lost The One I Love 1961

613 The Knight Riders Big Game Hunter

Doin' The Cha Cha In Havana 1961

614 The Premiers She Goes Oonka Chicka

What Makes Little Girls Cry 1961

615 Marvin and Joe The Picture Was Crying

Run Spot Run 1961

616 Kings and Queens Freeway

Open Your Door 1961

617 Johnny Jack Love Of My Own

Wonderful World Of Love 1961

618 The Tides Chicken Spaceman

Ring A Ding Ding 1961

619 Tony and Joe Long Black Stockings

Twist And Freeze 1961

620 Billy Joe

and the Checkmates Percolator (Twist)

Round & Round & Round & Round 1961

621 Four Young Men Garden In The Rain

That Man Paul 1962

622 The Lemon Drops (?) Little Things Mean A Lot

Lonesome Looie 1962

623 Cliff Gleaves Hold Back The Dawn

Timber 1962

624 Johnny Durain and the Cytones My Last Love

Shang-Dang-Do 1962

625 Bobby Mell Lost The One I Love

Young Lovers 1962

626 Rendezvous Stompers Gremmies Unite

Rock Me Gently 1962

627 Sammy Reynolds Cooking With Olive Oyl

Olive Oyl 1962

628 Leanne Leyden And Laura Was Her Name

Crazy Joe 1962

629 The Dories Breakup

Stompin'-Sh-Boom 1962

630 Chuck Mile and the Styles Be Mine Or Be A Fool

Lovin' Daddy 1962

631 Lang Sisters Speed Of Love

Valley High 1962

632 The Zanies Rockin' Chopin

Frustration 1962

633 Jean Haywood Emptiness

I Want To Run To You 1962

634 Jerry Howard The Wonder Of My Love For You

First In Love 1962

635 The Creators Too Far To Turn Around

Hello There, Mister Grave Digger 1962

636 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Rocky's Theme

Twist That Thing 1962

637 Trenton Carlisle and Jimmy David Walkin' To Paradise

Renee Went Away 1962

638 The Zanies London Rock

Stalled 1962

639 Bee Gee Kay I Could Just Die

I Only Cry Once A Day Now 1962

640 Donna Lee-Anne Donna's Theme

Four O'Clock 1962

641 The Numbers Big Red

My Pillow 1962

642 Scottie Jackson More Than My Share

Chauffeur (Please Don't Take Me Home) 1962

643 Billy Joe and the Checkmates The Chester Drag

Laughing Machine Gunner 1962

644 Bobby Mell Truly, Truly, True

Young Lovers 1962

645 Slim and the Twilites Family Man

Short Skirts 1962

646 Jerry, Mel and Jack Don't Send Me Away

Fight For Her 1962

647 The Zanies Sleepwalker

Alexander's Ragtime Band 1962

648 Buddy Lester Historical Hysterical Events - Part 1

Historical Hysterical Events - Part 2 1962

649 The Altecs All Ashore

Gorilla Hunt 1962

650 Donna Lee-Anne Fifteen Only Fifteen

I Could Just Die 1962

651 The Diddley Oohs Hooray For The Big Slow Train

Like Terrible 1962

652 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Chalypso Dancer

My Friend, The Rain 1962

653 Gilberto Tu Voglio Tu

Topolino 1962

654 The Debonaires Hold Back The Dawn

Mama Don't Care 1962

655 The Zanies Comin' Down The Track

Hello Jackie 1962

656 Billy Saint Baby Doll

Tear Down The Wall 1962

657 Lynn Loring I Only Cry Once A Day Now

My Name's Ann 1962

658 The Zanies Russian Roulette

Caught In A Ringer 1963

659 Darwin She Knows

There Oughta Be A Dance 1963

660 Little Hughie and the Contacts Archie Andrews

The Dummy Line 1963

661 Little David and Framus Gypsy Guitar

Hungry Tiger 1963

662 The Postalettes He Played One, Two, Three Four

Like Chalypso 1963

663 The Darlings To Know Him Is To Love Him

Train Out Of Memphis 1963

664 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Solid Gold Hubcaps

Laughing Woodpecker 1963

665 Tommy and Leon Runaround Fever

Your Love Belongs To Me 1963

666 The Symbols Better Get Your Own One Buddy

Last Year About This Time 1963

667 Johnny "Z" Beach Bum

Midnight Beach Party 1963

668 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Bossville

One More Cup 1963

669 Liz Andrews Now That You're Gone

Roses And Thorns 1963

671 Buddy and the Beachtones Summertime In Venice Cha Cha (Cha Cha)

Whistler 1963

674 The Lonely Ones Chalypso Delight

Little Orphan Boy (Der Kleine Waise) 1963

675 Billie Jean I Could Just Die

Teenage Time 1963

676 Tracey Williams He Loves Me

I Only Cry Once A Day Now 1963

677 The Darlings My Pillow

He Played 1, 2, 3, 4 1963

678 Mike Harris Any News About Debbie

Eternity 1963

679 The Teardrops Little Orphan Boy (Vocal)

Little Orphan Boy (Instrumental) 1963

680 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Shake, Shake, Shake

Summertime In Venice 1963

681 Mike Gordon and the Agates Rumble At Newport Beach

Last Call For Supper 1963

682 Johnn "Boris" Jones Sing Along With Surfer Smash

Surfer Smash 1963

683 The Zanies Chicken Surfer

London Rock 1963

684 Davey Summers and the Singing Ants Gonna Climb That Big Ole Hill

Doin' The Davey Drag 1963

685 Billy Joe

and the Checkmates Last Dance

My Friend, The Rain 1963

686 Paul Winchell Little Orphan Boy - Part 1

Little Orphan Boy - Part 2 1963

687 The Jades Hold Back The Dawn

When They Ask About You 1963

688 Tony and Joe The Freeze

Gonna Get A Little Kissin' Tonight 1963

689 Bobby Candee Comin' Down The Track With Bobby

Queen Of The Teens 1963

690 Ricky and the Hitchhikers Undertow

El Bandito Riente 1963

691 Darwin Little Gold Locket

I Cry When I Dream About You 1963

692 Jiggles and the Zanies Hello Santa

Case No. 9851 1963

693 Jiggles and the Zanies Get Your Good Good Lovin' From Me

I Wished I'd Stayed In Bed 1963

694 Billy Joe and the Checkmates The Drifter

Nashville West (One More Time) 1963

695 L.J. Patrick The Lone Survivor

Better Get Your Own One Buddy 1964

696 Laughing Machine There's Always Someone Bigger Than You

Gunner Of The Cuban Good Guys 1964

697 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Forbidden Planet

Slauson, Baby, Slauson 1964

698 Cal and Chuck I Crosta - Part 1

I Crosta - Part 2 1964

701 Davey Summer Teenage Cinderella

Don't Cry Baby 1964

702 The Debonaires Every Once In A While

Gert's Skirt 1964

703 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Spotlight Dance

Zip Code 1964

704 The Superbs Better Get Your Own One, Buddy

Storybook Of Love 1964

705 The Zanies Slinky

Camel Walk 1964

706 Larry Smith Julie's Love Theme

Julie's Wedding Day 1964

707 Rusty Howard Help

Rusty Blues 1964

708 Jimmy Burden Teenage Time

Comin' Down The Track 1964

709 Bonnie Jean Street Dance

Love, Love, Love 1964

711 Darwin Grounded For The Summer

I Cry When I Dream About You 1964

712 The Debonaires Everybody's Movin'

Mama Don't Care 1964

714 Ron Gary Why Do You Do Me Like You Do

World Of Their Own 1964

715 The Superbs Baby, Baby All The Time

Raindrops, Memories And Tears 1964

716 Little Eddie Brandon Little Red

Theme From "Wild Week End" 1964

717 Glen Trout I Didn't Have The Sense To Go

I'll Never Stop Loving You 1964

720 Billy Joe and the Checkmates C'mon Everybody - Part 1

C'mon Everybody - Part 2 1964

721 Ronnie Cook Only The Lonely

Way Out 1964

722 The Superbs Sad Sad Day

My Heart Wasn't In It 1964

723 Smoky and the Fabulous Blades Charlie's Theme - Part 2

Jerk, Baby, Jerk 1964

724 The Whispers It Only Hurts For A Little While

The Happy One 1964

725 Roberto A Theme For Jacqueline

Chopin Would Have Smiled 1964

726 Roberto Chopin Avrebbi Sorriso Se

A Theme For Jacqueline 1964

727 The Superbs Big Hurt

I Was Blind 1965

728 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Bells Of Rome

Shadows 1965

729 The Whispers Slow Jerk

Never Again 1965

730 Frances Lark Get Up And Dance

Hold Back The Dawn 1965

731 The Superbs Baby's Gone Away

Twine And Slade 1965

732 The Pistons Shake It, Shake It

? 1965

733 The Superbs The Girl In The Bikini

I'm Beginning To Understand Them 1965

734 Luby Duby Doo and the Zanies Bless 'Em All

Last Dance At The Prom 1965

735 The Whispers The Dip

Weirdo 1965

736 The Superbs It Hurts So Much

Born When You Kissed Me 1965

738 The Hitmakers Buttermilk

How To Make A Hit Record 1965

739 The Superbs Goddess Of Love

Shake, Shake, Shake 1965

740 The Whispers As I Sit Here

Shake It, Shake It 1965

741 The Superbs My Heart Isn't In It

Ambush 1965

742 Buddy Wayne My Dancing Queen

Spotlight Dance 1965

743 The Syndicate Love Will Take Away

My Baby Is Barefoot 1965

744 Darwin There Oughta Be A Dance

You're Jolly Well Breaking My Heart 1965

745 Basil and the Baroques We'll Meet Again

It's No Use 1966

746 The Under Grads The Wind Was Blowing

Lonely Avenue 1966

747 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Clair De Looney

Holding Hands 1966

748 The Superbs He Broke A Young Girl's Heart

Goddess Of Love 1966

749 Entertainers IV Shake Shake Shake

People Don't Look No More (Temptation Walk) 1966

750 Dickie Duck and the Waddles The Waddles

The Little Duck Who Lost His Girl 1966

751 The Whispers Doctor Love

Lonely Avenue 1966

752 John Winfield Jr. Laugh

She Passes This Way 1966

753 The Superbs Spoonful

On A Day When It's Raining 1966

754 Little Johnny Hamilton and the Creators Oh How I Love You

Go 1966

755 The Superbs He Broke A Young Girl's Heart

It's A Million Miles To Paradise 1966

756 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea

Nutty Dance Instructor 1966

757 The Tuffs I Only Cry Once A Day Now

The Moon Out There 1966

758 The Whispers Walkin' The Fat Man

I Was Born When You Kissed Me 1966

759 Entertainers IV My Garden Of Eden

I'm Gettin' Back Into Circulation 1966

760 Little Johnny Hamilton and the Creators Keep On Movin'

Mudpie 1966

761 The Fidels I'm Givin' You Notice

Take Away This Loneliness 1966

762 Dee Torres I Want You

Let The Little Girl Dance 1966

763 Glen Marchand Your Ship Of Fools

Holding Hands 1966

764 The Superbs The Wind Is Blowing

Better Get Your Own One Buddy 1966

765 John Winfield Jr. She Touched My Soul

Laugh 1966

766 Shelilah Fendermen

? 1966

768 The Whispers Take A Lesson From The Teacher

Claire De Looney 1966

769 Twilight Wanderers Drifter

Maybe Tomorrow 1966

770 Entertainers IV Gettin' Back Into Circulation

When You're Young And In Love 1966

771 The Superbs Go For What You Know

The Wind Is Blowing 1966

772 Silly Savages Are You Old Enough To Love

Moon Dog 1966

773 The Pots and Pans Slauson Baby Slauson

A Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea 1966

774 The Vel-Vetts You Really Never Know Till It's Over

A Ride In A Rocket 1966

776 The Checkmates Sheer Cockamamie

Strictly Psychedelic 1966

777 The Swans One Way Street

Nitty Gritty City 1966

778 Tippy Larkin The Lonely Hippo

Nobody Loves A Hippopotamus 1966

779 Spencer's Van Dykes When I See Her

I'll Blow My Mind 1966

780 Mike Gordon and the Agates Curfew On The Strip

Last Call For Supper 1966

781 Motion The Thief

Granny Goose 1967

782 The Superbs He Broke A Young Girl's Heart

I Wanna Do It With You, Baby 1967

783 Rita and the Tiaras Gone With The Wind Is My Love

Wild Times 1967

784 The Superbs Little Orphan Boy

Better Get Your Own One Buddy 1967

786 Tony Bertolet Lifeguard Stand

Monorail 1967

787 Opus Five Night Street

Going Home 1967

788 Entertainers IV Hey Lady

Claire De Looney 1967

789 R.W. Chandler Don't Slam That Door

Orphan Boy 1967

790 Smokey and the Bears We Go Together Baby

Let's Dance 1967

791 Billy Joe and the Checkmates A Man And A Woman

Floatin' 1967

792 The Whispers You Got A Man On Your Hands

You Can't Fight What's Right 1967

793 Kenard Gardner Do The Skin

Do The Bounce 1967

794 The Whispers Needle In A Haystack

Waltz For You 1967

795 The Debonaires Every Once In A While

Gert's Skirt 1967

796 Bobby Martoni Angie's Theme

Dear Angie 1967

797 The Superbs Baby Baby All The Time

Baby's Gone Away 1967

799 Front Page He's Groovy

Shame 1967

800 Dan Petticord World Of Our Own

Somewhere In A Paddyfield 1968

801 Koto and Samurai Mt. Fuji

Walk Through Paradise 1968

802 Entertainers IV Just Ain't My Day

Lucky 13 1968

803 Richard "Dimples" Fields Tears Big As Cantalopes

No Woman's Gonna Hurt Richard 1968

804 Dale Morse Meditation Theme

Meditation 1968

805 Wendy Burgess It's All The Way You Look At Life

When You Are Away From Me 1968

806 Shades of Jade Why Does It Feel So Right

Rainy Sunday 1968

807 Eddie Dool I Look In The Mirror

Where There's A Will There's A Way 1968

808 Elaine D Picture In My Window

Summer Love 1968

809 Bobby and Eddy Unlimited The Girl That I Love

Please Mr. Guru 1968

810 Lonnie Bolden and the Inner Souls Jenny's Kitchen

Live It Up 1968

811 South Hampton Story Leave Me Behind

She Was There 1968

812 Entertainers IV It's A Small World

Ride Around The Park 1968

813 Deane Hawley Stay At Home Blues

Good Morning Mr. Sun 1968

814 Bob Hudson What Is A Blind Date

Last Dance At The Prom 1968

815 Los Corvetes Eleanor Rigby

Clair De Lune 1968

816 Brandi Perry Just Passing Through

Round Trip 1968

817 Sandy and Louie Morris And Doris

Claire De Looney (Instrumental) 1968

818 Los Corvetes Satisfaction

Gentle On My Mind 1968

819 Entertainers IV Do It Right Now

Do Your Thing Baby 1969

820 Yesterday's Tomorrow The Other Half

Lifeguard Stand 1969

821 Elaine Authur Love Is A Merry-Go-Round

The Singing Star 1969

822 Alice Rodriguez By A Strangers Door

Their Dancin' Somewhere Tonight (Instrumental) 1969

823 Society for Prevention of Cruelty Oh Mr. Nixon

Clair De Looney 1969

824 Wrench Day Is Hard

You'll Understand 1969

825 Alex Sommers Hymns

What's It All About 1969

826 Newport Beach Dune Buggy Band Summer Girl

Passing By 1969

827 Friday's Child As I Sit Here

Here We Go Again 1969

828 Darwin Lamm Would I

I Cry When I Dream About You 1969

829 A Guy Named Tony I've Never Known Love

The Other Half 1969

830 Delsu and the Smarts Join The Society

Moon Bug 1969

831 Loo Bee Doo Bee and the Jay Catchers There's Always Somebody Bigger Than You

Dee, Dee, Please Take Your Love To Town 1969

833 The Whispers Never Again

I Was Born When You Kissed Me 1969

834 Carlos Operation Interception - Part 1

Operation Interception - Part 2 1969

835 Jim Sears Last Night I Heard A Baby Cry - Part 1

Last Night I Heard A Baby Cry - Part 2 1969

836 Carlos Don't Do Anything Great

The Fat Torerro 1969

837 Ambrosia Green Grass - Part 1

Green Grass - Part 2 1969

838 Chocolate Chips The Funky Chicken

? 1970

839 Eddie Williams Pictures On My Window

? 1970

840 Third House She's A Gemini

The Other Half 1970

841 Windy Day Lonely Donna

Down On 17th 1970

842 The Whispers The Dip

It Only Hurts For A Little While 1970

843 Toussaint Mc Call I Would Rather Have Nothing At All

Sweet Tea 1970

844 The Sneak The Douser (Vocal)

The Douser (Instrumental) 1970

845 Bobby Reynolds I Don't Want To Get Involved

A House Divided 1970

847 Bobby Mell This Man Is A Good Man

? 1970

848 Kennard What Did You Gain By That

? 1970

849 B.J. Hunter We Had A Sense Of Humor All Right

? 1970

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Sorry H - but you did ask biggrin.gif ........

45 Discography for Dore Records

500 The Cruisers Rendezvous 22

Buoys And Gulls 1958

501 The Baritones After School Rock

Sentimental Baby 1958

502 The Whips Yes, Master

Rosie's Blues 1958

503 The Teddy Bears To Know Him Is To Love Him

Don't You Worry My Little Pet 1958

504 The Beach Nuts Out In The Sun (Hey-O)

Someday Soon 1958

505 The Passions Nervous About Sally

Tango Of Love 1958

506 Johnny Diamond Never Let Her Go

Dear One 1958

508 Hank Cochran Don't Apologize

Goofin' Around 1958

509 The Zanies The Blob

Do You Dig Me, Mr. Pygmy 1958

510 The Rebels Marathon Rock

T.N.T. in A T-Shirt 1958

511 The Magnificent Monta-Gue Lou May

The Beard 1958

512 The Cruisers Maxie's Melody (Jazz)

Maxie's Melody ( R & B ) 1958

513 Gloria Rose Darling It's You

Love You I Do, I Do 1958

515 The Zanies The Mad Scientist

She's A Winner 1958

516 Ronnie Height Come Softly To Me

So Young, So Wise 1959

517 The Dimples An Invitation To A Party

My Sisters Beau 1959

518 Pierre and the Choppers Guilotine Song

Son Of The Happy Snowball 1959

519 Johnny-O Don't Run Johnny-O

Meet The Bongo Man 1959

520 The Teddy Bears Wonderful Lovable You

Till You'll Be Mine 1959

521 The Ebbs Cartoons

Vickie Sue 1959

522 Jan and Arnie Baby Talk

522 Jan and Dean Baby Talk

523 Glen Glenn Goofin' Around

Susie Green From Abilene 1959

524 Deane Hawley New Fad

Pretty Little Mary 1959

525 Sharon Mason Eddie Can I Park In Your Lot

Twin Guitars 1959

526 The Debonairs Every Once In A While

Mama Don't Care 1959

527 Bobby Fry Let's Split

X-2 1959

528 The Dories I Loved Him So

Tragedy Of Love 1959

529 The Tides Rock Me Gently

Stoned 1959

530 John and Judy Hideout

Lovebug 1959

531 Jan and Dean There's A Girl

My Heart Sings 1959

532 Joe Romero Come On Pretty Baby

Oh Baby 1959

533 Jimmy Ratterree Young School Girl

Oo Bop Ba Lue 1959

534 Billy and Cliff Summer's End

Big Spender From The East 1959

535 Tony Casanova Boogie Woogie Feeling

Showdown 1959

536 Deane Hawley Good Morning Mr. Sun

Bossman 1959

537 Jim Eddy Everglades

Teen Age Angel 1959

538 Freddie Willis I Love You, I Do

It's Only 1960

539 Jan and Dean Clementine

You're On My Mind 1960

540 John and Judy Tell Me

You Can't Have My Love 1960

541 T-Carl Adams Guitar Safari

Rammer Jammer 1960

542 The Funny Bunnies Midnight Sun

Sick Song 1960

543 Deane Hawley Where Is My Angel

I'll Never Be A Fool Again 1960

544 The Von Gayles Crazy Dance

The Twirl 1960

545 The Cherubs Julie, Julie (16 And 23)

They Go Ape 1960

546 The Tides Little Carmen

Smoke Signals 1960

547 The Premiers Red Light Bandit

True, Deep Love 1960

548 Jan and Dean Cindy

White Tennis Sneakers 1960

549 Charlie Williams For You

An Organ, A Candle And A Bible 1960

550 Dale Jay The Drouth

One Step Beyond 1960

551 Buford Busbee It Can't Be Wrong

This Is All I Ask 1960

552 Cam Morris Look Around

Someday 1960

553 John and Judy Tell Me

Why This Feeling 1960

554 Deane Hawley Look For A Star

Bossman 1960

Rosilane 1960

Rosie Lane 1960

556 The Dories Don't Jump

They Go Ape 1960

557 Steve Venet Good Morning Mr. Sun

A Teenage Prayer 1960

558 The Happy Crickets Ed's Tune

Just A Lazy Summer Night 1960

559 The Brentwoods As I Live From Day To Day

Midnight Star 1960

560 J. Walter Beethoven Operation Translation

She's A Winner 1960

561 The Raindrops Love Is Like A Mountain

Maybe 1960

562 Doctor and Patient Informers Dora, He Told Me To Tell You He Loves You

Don't Cry Sure It Hurts 1960

563 Julian Rose Eddie, I Adore You

The Rumor 1960

564 The Choppers La Chop

Rolling Along 1960

565 Ronnie Cook My Angel

Pocahantas 1960

566 Vic Granton Let's Go Home

My Baby Wasn't Home 1960

567 Doug Hansen Goodbye (I'm Running Away)

Sweet Linda Lee 1960

568 Bobby Troupe Do Re Mi

Seventh Son 1960

569 Deane Hawley Like A Fool

Stay At Home Blues 1960

570 Larry Harmon Alone And Blue

Shake It Shake It 1960

571 The T-Shirts How Much

Warmer Than Wine 1960

572 Rodney and the Blazers Rolling Stone

Teenage Cinderella 1960

573 Georgie Bongo Outter Space

Tenderly 1960

574 The Triplets Bagdad Beat

Gently, My Love 1960

575 L.J. Buggerbee I Bought My Little Brother A Chemistry Set

Lonesome Looie 1960

576 Jan and Dean Gee

Such A Good Night To Be Together 1960

577 Deane Hawley Hey There

Rainbow 1960

578 Chris Darlin A Casual Look

Please Write Me A Letter 1961

579 The Tides Follow Me

Say You're Mine 1961

580 Frankie Lee I've Thought About Livin'

Say 1961

581 Darnell Johnson & Kid Guitar Johnson

Comic Papers

My Baby Done Me Wrong 1961

582 Johnny Day Lights Out

Winter Night 1961

583 Jan and Dean Baggy Pants

Judy's An Angel 1961

584 Buford Busbee Don't Drop It

This Is All I Ask 1961

585 Danny Dell Climb Every Mountain

Valley Of Sorrow 1961

586 Ken and Tony Valley In The Sky

Why Oh, Why Oh, Why Oh 1961

587 The Capers Rockin' Round The Mountain

What Is This Thing Called Love 1961

588 Rodney and the Blazers Snow White

Tell Me Baby 1961

589 The Lemon Drops Canadian Capers

Lonesome Looie 1961

590 Little Ray My Rainbow

There's Something On Your Mind 1961

591 The Emberglows Have You Found Someone New

Sack And Chemise Gang Fight 1961

592 The Debonaires Every Once In A While

Gert's Skirt 1961

593 The Fascinations If I Had Your Love

Why 1961

594 Sue Tornay and the Four Kings Tell Me

You Went Away 1961

595 Freddy Weller Mary, I'm Glad To See You

No One To Love 1961

596 Bob London Catalogue Of Love

Cathedral Of Notre Dame 1961

597 The Zanies It's Lovely

Saxophone Safari 1961

598 The Ripples Man Is A Weak Thing

Travelin' Through 1961

599 Dave Romaine Cascade

Marcheta 1961

600 Ronnie Cook Doin' Time

If I May 1961

601 Claudia and the Crystals Little Love Of Mine

This Is Your Life 1961

602 Edmond Sisters How Important Can It Be

Please Excuse Johnny 1961

603 Julie Stevens and the Premiers Evening Star

Last Of The Real Smart Guys 1961

604 Tony Bertolet Lifeguard Stand

Vitamin You 1961

605 Johnny Cole How The Time Flies

Jenny Lou And Susie May 1961

606 Bill Bakers and the Twitchers Big Top

Twitchin' 1961

607 Lorna Dune Need A Boy

Shifting Sands 1961

608 Chris Crosby Great Deceiver

Teenage Dream 1961

609 The Palisades Hometown Girl

Oh My Love 1961

610 Jan and Dean Julie

Don't Fly Away 1961

611 The Tides Dear Mr. President

Ring A Ding Ding 1961

612 Bobby Mell Dedication Time

Lost The One I Love 1961

613 The Knight Riders Big Game Hunter

Doin' The Cha Cha In Havana 1961

614 The Premiers She Goes Oonka Chicka

What Makes Little Girls Cry 1961

615 Marvin and Joe The Picture Was Crying

Run Spot Run 1961

616 Kings and Queens Freeway

Open Your Door 1961

617 Johnny Jack Love Of My Own

Wonderful World Of Love 1961

618 The Tides Chicken Spaceman

Ring A Ding Ding 1961

619 Tony and Joe Long Black Stockings

Twist And Freeze 1961

620 Billy Joe

and the Checkmates Percolator (Twist)

Round & Round & Round & Round 1961

621 Four Young Men Garden In The Rain

That Man Paul 1962

622 The Lemon Drops (?) Little Things Mean A Lot

Lonesome Looie 1962

623 Cliff Gleaves Hold Back The Dawn

Timber 1962

624 Johnny Durain and the Cytones My Last Love

Shang-Dang-Do 1962

625 Bobby Mell Lost The One I Love

Young Lovers 1962

626 Rendezvous Stompers Gremmies Unite

Rock Me Gently 1962

627 Sammy Reynolds Cooking With Olive Oyl

Olive Oyl 1962

628 Leanne Leyden And Laura Was Her Name

Crazy Joe 1962

629 The Dories Breakup

Stompin'-Sh-Boom 1962

630 Chuck Mile and the Styles Be Mine Or Be A Fool

Lovin' Daddy 1962

631 Lang Sisters Speed Of Love

Valley High 1962

632 The Zanies Rockin' Chopin

Frustration 1962

633 Jean Haywood Emptiness

I Want To Run To You 1962

634 Jerry Howard The Wonder Of My Love For You

First In Love 1962

635 The Creators Too Far To Turn Around

Hello There, Mister Grave Digger 1962

636 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Rocky's Theme

Twist That Thing 1962

637 Trenton Carlisle and Jimmy David Walkin' To Paradise

Renee Went Away 1962

638 The Zanies London Rock

Stalled 1962

639 Bee Gee Kay I Could Just Die

I Only Cry Once A Day Now 1962

640 Donna Lee-Anne Donna's Theme

Four O'Clock 1962

641 The Numbers Big Red

My Pillow 1962

642 Scottie Jackson More Than My Share

Chauffeur (Please Don't Take Me Home) 1962

643 Billy Joe and the Checkmates The Chester Drag

Laughing Machine Gunner 1962

644 Bobby Mell Truly, Truly, True

Young Lovers 1962

645 Slim and the Twilites Family Man

Short Skirts 1962

646 Jerry, Mel and Jack Don't Send Me Away

Fight For Her 1962

647 The Zanies Sleepwalker

Alexander's Ragtime Band 1962

648 Buddy Lester Historical Hysterical Events - Part 1

Historical Hysterical Events - Part 2 1962

649 The Altecs All Ashore

Gorilla Hunt 1962

650 Donna Lee-Anne Fifteen Only Fifteen

I Could Just Die 1962

651 The Diddley Oohs Hooray For The Big Slow Train

Like Terrible 1962

652 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Chalypso Dancer

My Friend, The Rain 1962

653 Gilberto Tu Voglio Tu

Topolino 1962

654 The Debonaires Hold Back The Dawn

Mama Don't Care 1962

655 The Zanies Comin' Down The Track

Hello Jackie 1962

656 Billy Saint Baby Doll

Tear Down The Wall 1962

657 Lynn Loring I Only Cry Once A Day Now

My Name's Ann 1962

658 The Zanies Russian Roulette

Caught In A Ringer 1963

659 Darwin She Knows

There Oughta Be A Dance 1963

660 Little Hughie and the Contacts Archie Andrews

The Dummy Line 1963

661 Little David and Framus Gypsy Guitar

Hungry Tiger 1963

662 The Postalettes He Played One, Two, Three Four

Like Chalypso 1963

663 The Darlings To Know Him Is To Love Him

Train Out Of Memphis 1963

664 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Solid Gold Hubcaps

Laughing Woodpecker 1963

665 Tommy and Leon Runaround Fever

Your Love Belongs To Me 1963

666 The Symbols Better Get Your Own One Buddy

Last Year About This Time 1963

667 Johnny "Z" Beach Bum

Midnight Beach Party 1963

668 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Bossville

One More Cup 1963

669 Liz Andrews Now That You're Gone

Roses And Thorns 1963

671 Buddy and the Beachtones Summertime In Venice Cha Cha (Cha Cha)

Whistler 1963

674 The Lonely Ones Chalypso Delight

Little Orphan Boy (Der Kleine Waise) 1963

675 Billie Jean I Could Just Die

Teenage Time 1963

676 Tracey Williams He Loves Me

I Only Cry Once A Day Now 1963

677 The Darlings My Pillow

He Played 1, 2, 3, 4 1963

678 Mike Harris Any News About Debbie

Eternity 1963

679 The Teardrops Little Orphan Boy (Vocal)

Little Orphan Boy (Instrumental) 1963

680 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Shake, Shake, Shake

Summertime In Venice 1963

681 Mike Gordon and the Agates Rumble At Newport Beach

Last Call For Supper 1963

682 Johnn "Boris" Jones Sing Along With Surfer Smash

Surfer Smash 1963

683 The Zanies Chicken Surfer

London Rock 1963

684 Davey Summers and the Singing Ants Gonna Climb That Big Ole Hill

Doin' The Davey Drag 1963

685 Billy Joe

and the Checkmates Last Dance

My Friend, The Rain 1963

686 Paul Winchell Little Orphan Boy - Part 1

Little Orphan Boy - Part 2 1963

687 The Jades Hold Back The Dawn

When They Ask About You 1963

688 Tony and Joe The Freeze

Gonna Get A Little Kissin' Tonight 1963

689 Bobby Candee Comin' Down The Track With Bobby

Queen Of The Teens 1963

690 Ricky and the Hitchhikers Undertow

El Bandito Riente 1963

691 Darwin Little Gold Locket

I Cry When I Dream About You 1963

692 Jiggles and the Zanies Hello Santa

Case No. 9851 1963

693 Jiggles and the Zanies Get Your Good Good Lovin' From Me

I Wished I'd Stayed In Bed 1963

694 Billy Joe and the Checkmates The Drifter

Nashville West (One More Time) 1963

695 L.J. Patrick The Lone Survivor

Better Get Your Own One Buddy 1964

696 Laughing Machine There's Always Someone Bigger Than You

Gunner Of The Cuban Good Guys 1964

697 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Forbidden Planet

Slauson, Baby, Slauson 1964

698 Cal and Chuck I Crosta - Part 1

I Crosta - Part 2 1964

701 Davey Summer Teenage Cinderella

Don't Cry Baby 1964

702 The Debonaires Every Once In A While

Gert's Skirt 1964

703 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Spotlight Dance

Zip Code 1964

704 The Superbs Better Get Your Own One, Buddy

Storybook Of Love 1964

705 The Zanies Slinky

Camel Walk 1964

706 Larry Smith Julie's Love Theme

Julie's Wedding Day 1964

707 Rusty Howard Help

Rusty Blues 1964

708 Jimmy Burden Teenage Time

Comin' Down The Track 1964

709 Bonnie Jean Street Dance

Love, Love, Love 1964

711 Darwin Grounded For The Summer

I Cry When I Dream About You 1964

712 The Debonaires Everybody's Movin'

Mama Don't Care 1964

714 Ron Gary Why Do You Do Me Like You Do

World Of Their Own 1964

715 The Superbs Baby, Baby All The Time

Raindrops, Memories And Tears 1964

716 Little Eddie Brandon Little Red

Theme From "Wild Week End" 1964

717 Glen Trout I Didn't Have The Sense To Go

I'll Never Stop Loving You 1964

720 Billy Joe and the Checkmates C'mon Everybody - Part 1

C'mon Everybody - Part 2 1964

721 Ronnie Cook Only The Lonely

Way Out 1964

722 The Superbs Sad Sad Day

My Heart Wasn't In It 1964

723 Smoky and the Fabulous Blades Charlie's Theme - Part 2

Jerk, Baby, Jerk 1964

724 The Whispers It Only Hurts For A Little While

The Happy One 1964

725 Roberto A Theme For Jacqueline

Chopin Would Have Smiled 1964

726 Roberto Chopin Avrebbi Sorriso Se

A Theme For Jacqueline 1964

727 The Superbs Big Hurt

I Was Blind 1965

728 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Bells Of Rome

Shadows 1965

729 The Whispers Slow Jerk

Never Again 1965

730 Frances Lark Get Up And Dance

Hold Back The Dawn 1965

731 The Superbs Baby's Gone Away

Twine And Slade 1965

732 The Pistons Shake It, Shake It

? 1965

733 The Superbs The Girl In The Bikini

I'm Beginning To Understand Them 1965

734 Luby Duby Doo and the Zanies Bless 'Em All

Last Dance At The Prom 1965

735 The Whispers The Dip

Weirdo 1965

736 The Superbs It Hurts So Much

Born When You Kissed Me 1965

738 The Hitmakers Buttermilk

How To Make A Hit Record 1965

739 The Superbs Goddess Of Love

Shake, Shake, Shake 1965

740 The Whispers As I Sit Here

Shake It, Shake It 1965

741 The Superbs My Heart Isn't In It

Ambush 1965

742 Buddy Wayne My Dancing Queen

Spotlight Dance 1965

743 The Syndicate Love Will Take Away

My Baby Is Barefoot 1965

744 Darwin There Oughta Be A Dance

You're Jolly Well Breaking My Heart 1965

745 Basil and the Baroques We'll Meet Again

It's No Use 1966

746 The Under Grads The Wind Was Blowing

Lonely Avenue 1966

747 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Clair De Looney

Holding Hands 1966

748 The Superbs He Broke A Young Girl's Heart

Goddess Of Love 1966

749 Entertainers IV Shake Shake Shake

People Don't Look No More (Temptation Walk) 1966

750 Dickie Duck and the Waddles The Waddles

The Little Duck Who Lost His Girl 1966

751 The Whispers Doctor Love

Lonely Avenue 1966

752 John Winfield Jr. Laugh

She Passes This Way 1966

753 The Superbs Spoonful

On A Day When It's Raining 1966

754 Little Johnny Hamilton and the Creators Oh How I Love You

Go 1966

755 The Superbs He Broke A Young Girl's Heart

It's A Million Miles To Paradise 1966

756 Billy Joe and the Checkmates Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea

Nutty Dance Instructor 1966

757 The Tuffs I Only Cry Once A Day Now

The Moon Out There 1966

758 The Whispers Walkin' The Fat Man

I Was Born When You Kissed Me 1966

759 Entertainers IV My Garden Of Eden

I'm Gettin' Back Into Circulation 1966

760 Little Johnny Hamilton and the Creators Keep On Movin'

Mudpie 1966

761 The Fidels I'm Givin' You Notice

Take Away This Loneliness 1966

762 Dee Torres I Want You

Let The Little Girl Dance 1966

763 Glen Marchand Your Ship Of Fools

Holding Hands 1966

764 The Superbs The Wind Is Blowing

Better Get Your Own One Buddy 1966

765 John Winfield Jr. She Touched My Soul

Laugh 1966

766 Shelilah Fendermen

? 1966

768 The Whispers Take A Lesson From The Teacher

Claire De Looney 1966

769 Twilight Wanderers Drifter

Maybe Tomorrow 1966

770 Entertainers IV Gettin' Back Into Circulation

When You're Young And In Love 1966

771 The Superbs Go For What You Know

The Wind Is Blowing 1966

772 Silly Savages Are You Old Enough To Love

Moon Dog 1966

773 The Pots and Pans Slauson Baby Slauson

A Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea 1966

774 The Vel-Vetts You Really Never Know Till It's Over

A Ride In A Rocket 1966

776 The Checkmates Sheer Cockamamie

Strictly Psychedelic 1966

777 The Swans One Way Street

Nitty Gritty City 1966

778 Tippy Larkin The Lonely Hippo

Nobody Loves A Hippopotamus 1966

779 Spencer's Van Dykes When I See Her

I'll Blow My Mind 1966

780 Mike Gordon and the Agates Curfew On The Strip

Last Call For Supper 1966

781 Motion The Thief

Granny Goose 1967

782 The Superbs He Broke A Young Girl's Heart

I Wanna Do It With You, Baby 1967

783 Rita and the Tiaras Gone With The Wind Is My Love

Wild Times 1967

784 The Superbs Little Orphan Boy

Better Get Your Own One Buddy 1967

786 Tony Bertolet Lifeguard Stand

Monorail 1967

787 Opus Five Night Street

Going Home 1967

788 Entertainers IV Hey Lady

Claire De Looney 1967

789 R.W. Chandler Don't Slam That Door

Orphan Boy 1967

790 Smokey and the Bears We Go Together Baby

Let's Dance 1967

791 Billy Joe and the Checkmates A Man And A Woman

Floatin' 1967

792 The Whispers You Got A Man On Your Hands

You Can't Fight What's Right 1967

793 Kenard Gardner Do The Skin

Do The Bounce 1967

794 The Whispers Needle In A Haystack

Waltz For You 1967

795 The Debonaires Every Once In A While

Gert's Skirt 1967

796 Bobby Martoni Angie's Theme

Dear Angie 1967

797 The Superbs Baby Baby All The Time

Baby's Gone Away 1967

799 Front Page He's Groovy

Shame 1967

800 Dan Petticord World Of Our Own

Somewhere In A Paddyfield 1968

801 Koto and Samurai Mt. Fuji

Walk Through Paradise 1968

802 Entertainers IV Just Ain't My Day

Lucky 13 1968

803 Richard "Dimples" Fields Tears Big As Cantalopes

No Woman's Gonna Hurt Richard 1968

804 Dale Morse Meditation Theme

Meditation 1968

805 Wendy Burgess It's All The Way You Look At Life

When You Are Away From Me 1968

806 Shades of Jade Why Does It Feel So Right

Rainy Sunday 1968

807 Eddie Dool I Look In The Mirror

Where There's A Will There's A Way 1968

808 Elaine D Picture In My Window

Summer Love 1968

809 Bobby and Eddy Unlimited The Girl That I Love

Please Mr. Guru 1968

810 Lonnie Bolden and the Inner Souls Jenny's Kitchen

Live It Up 1968

811 South Hampton Story Leave Me Behind

She Was There 1968

812 Entertainers IV It's A Small World

Ride Around The Park 1968

813 Deane Hawley Stay At Home Blues

Good Morning Mr. Sun 1968

814 Bob Hudson What Is A Blind Date

Last Dance At The Prom 1968

815 Los Corvetes Eleanor Rigby

Clair De Lune 1968

816 Brandi Perry Just Passing Through

Round Trip 1968

817 Sandy and Louie Morris And Doris

Claire De Looney (Instrumental) 1968

818 Los Corvetes Satisfaction

Gentle On My Mind 1968

819 Entertainers IV Do It Right Now

Do Your Thing Baby 1969

820 Yesterday's Tomorrow The Other Half

Lifeguard Stand 1969

821 Elaine Authur Love Is A Merry-Go-Round

The Singing Star 1969

822 Alice Rodriguez By A Strangers Door

Their Dancin' Somewhere Tonight (Instrumental) 1969

823 Society for Prevention of Cruelty Oh Mr. Nixon

Clair De Looney 1969

824 Wrench Day Is Hard

You'll Understand 1969

825 Alex Sommers Hymns

What's It All About 1969

826 Newport Beach Dune Buggy Band Summer Girl

Passing By 1969

827 Friday's Child As I Sit Here

Here We Go Again 1969

828 Darwin Lamm Would I

I Cry When I Dream About You 1969

829 A Guy Named Tony I've Never Known Love

The Other Half 1969

830 Delsu and the Smarts Join The Society

Moon Bug 1969

831 Loo Bee Doo Bee and the Jay Catchers There's Always Somebody Bigger Than You

Dee, Dee, Please Take Your Love To Town 1969

833 The Whispers Never Again

I Was Born When You Kissed Me 1969

834 Carlos Operation Interception - Part 1

Operation Interception - Part 2 1969

835 Jim Sears Last Night I Heard A Baby Cry - Part 1

Last Night I Heard A Baby Cry - Part 2 1969

836 Carlos Don't Do Anything Great

The Fat Torerro 1969

837 Ambrosia Green Grass - Part 1

Green Grass - Part 2 1969

838 Chocolate Chips The Funky Chicken

? 1970

839 Eddie Williams Pictures On My Window

? 1970

840 Third House She's A Gemini

The Other Half 1970

841 Windy Day Lonely Donna

Down On 17th 1970

842 The Whispers The Dip

It Only Hurts For A Little While 1970

843 Toussaint Mc Call I Would Rather Have Nothing At All

Sweet Tea 1970

844 The Sneak The Douser (Vocal)

The Douser (Instrumental) 1970

845 Bobby Reynolds I Don't Want To Get Involved

A House Divided 1970

847 Bobby Mell This Man Is A Good Man

? 1970

848 Kennard What Did You Gain By That

? 1970

849 B.J. Hunter We Had A Sense Of Humor All Right

? 1970

Malc Burton

Cheers malc, got the listing mate, just was after some history on the label itself, thanks anyway REGARDS HARRY

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Love it i bet theres a few on here that can relate to that laugh.gif

you're kidding mate, you like the puffs ,but don't like Ray Marchand....what is it coming to

Social source share

I've got a track by Natural Resources Unpolluted - "Don't bite the hand that feeds" (nice mid tempo crossover group shuffler)which isn't on Dave's list, I'll dig out the label number later.

Jordi

Dore 854 on the dark green aqua coloured label which according to Chalky's link would put it at 1970 which sounds right. How come the other list stops at 1970?

Jordi

Social source share

Dore 854 on the dark green aqua coloured label which according to Chalky's link would put it at 1970 which sounds right. How come the other list stops at 1970?

Jordi

The other lists are missing the 2000 series too according to R&B indies:

2000 Tony & Joe - The Freeze/Gonna Get A Kissing Tonight

2001 Dimples - Toy Telephone/Gimme Jimmy

2002 Tony & Joe - Where Can You Be/Play Something Sentimental Mr DJ

2003 Cruisers - Lighthouse Rock (inst)/The Happy Snowball (inst)

Also according to R&B indies the lists missing lots of titles (two pages worth) right up to 1987, many reissues though.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert