Make An Old Man Happy

wolfie66

Been after these for a while but always spend me money meantimes :rolleyes: - these are wants for next month so will send postdated cheque so budget spent before I get it, so I can't spend it when I do get it 'cos unsure.gif err - well it's worked for Gordon Brown anyway:

Pm me if you have the following and would like to exchange for proper British Stirling while it still means something:

Fabulous Denos - I've enjoyed being loved by you - King

Oliver Norman - Drowning in my own despair - Decca preferably

Millionaires - And the rains came - Specialty (the cheaper one :D )

Millionaires - Never for me - Philips or Mercury?

Millionaires - Cherry Baby - Bunny

Enchantments - I'm in love with your daughter - Joker

All of these are for playing so no need for minters, in fact as long as they play good I'll be interested no matter their appearance if you've got a little, ahem, carried away with the stroking and caressing,

Thanks for looking

Edited by happyhammer
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Been after these for a while but always spend me money meantimes :rolleyes: - these are wants for next month so will send postdated cheque so budget spent before I get it, so I can't spend it when I do get it 'cos unsure.gif err - well it's worked for Gordon Brown anyway:

Pm me if you have the following and would like to exchange for proper British Stirling while it still means something:

Oliver Norman - Drowning in my own despair - Decca preferably

Millionaires - And the rains came - Specialty (the cheaper one :D )

Millionaires - Never for me - Philips or Mercury?

Millionaires - Cherry Baby - Bunny

Enchantments - I'm in love with your daughter - Joker

All of these are for playing so no need for minters, in fact as long as they play good I'll be interested no matter their appearance if you've got a little, ahem, carried away with the stroking and caressing,

Thanks for looking

Original of Enchantments is on Faro, the Joker 45 came with a couple of other tracks and is a boot. Mind, think it's got Peanut Duck on the flip so worth having as that was never released any other way.

John

Social source share

Original of Enchantments is on Faro, the Joker 45 came with a couple of other tracks and is a boot. Mind, think it's got Peanut Duck on the flip so worth having as that was never released any other way.

John

Well you learn something new every day - I always the Joker's were proper re-issues? Shame 'cos I certainly can't afford it on Faro (can only just about afford the Joker 45 :rolleyes: )

Edited by happyhammer
Social source share

Source Advert