• Replies 33
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Simon

Are you serious Simon?

Deadly serious Pete, you know i'm a big girl group fan, that is right up my street!

Can you find me a copy?

Simon

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Undoubtedly the best is Jr Walker's Come see About Me, he takes it to another dimension. I also like Mitch Ryder's version and the Vanilla Fudge mentioned is brilliant too.

Me too, but none of 'em beat Nella Dodds!

Social source share

Guest Trevski

:D

That is 'kin brill, where can i get a copy?

Simon :P

Think its s**t rare Simon. JM auctioned a copy, first he had seen, I was outbid, unfortunatly. Been looking ever since. If you follow this link https://www.garagehangover.com/?q=taxonomy/term/16/9

It will tell you all about it. backing is by an Ohio garage band the Vandaliers who were called in to cut the track. Further down the page you can get an MP3 of it. Best of luck. I think it's great, but then I LOVE girly mid-tempo stuff!

PS Sandy Chapin is not the same Sandy Chapin that was married to the crap singer/songwriter Harry Chapin. (Just to save you wasting all the time I did time on searches! :no:)

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest Simon

Think its s**t rare Simon. JM auctioned a copy, first he had seen, I was outbid, unfortunatly. Been looking ever since. If you follow this link https://www.garagehangover.com/?q=taxonomy/term/16/9

It will tell you all about it. backing is by an Ohio garage band the Vandaliers who were called in to cut the track. Further down the page you can get an MP3 of it. Best of luck. I think it's great, but then I LOVE girly mid-tempo stuff!

PS Sandy Chapin is not the same Sandy Chapin that was married to the crap singer/songwriter Harry Chapin. (Just to save you wasting all the time I did time on searches! :lol:)

Many thanks Trevski, i'll keep an eye out for it.

Simon :thumbup:

Social source share

just playing,tim wilsons version of itching on blue-rock it must have been popular because im sure this version was booted on i think the storm label,??? :thumbup:ph34r.gif:D

Yes Timothy Wilson was pressed circa 1973.

I forgot about Jenny&Jewels and Val Palmer all three great records

Edited by davetay
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

4 for me on this

Nella Dodds - Come See About Me

The Houstons - Where Did Our Love Go

Isley Brothers - Stop In The Name of Love i just love the way they do it

Dixie Chicks - You Can't Hurry Love

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now