• Replies 19
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hey Up Kegsy, How yer diddlin' Matey?

There's no 'feedback' system or anything but if you go to Members Feedback forum you'l see a thread that Mike has started looking for ideas along the lines of some kind of rating/reporting system for transactions between members.

You got sales? Send me a list Mate.

Social source share

Is there some kind of rating system on here

so that members know that people buying/selling records are

Pukka ?.

Is there an informal means to do this ?

Kegsy

sometimes you just have to trust people....most people on here know someone who know someone and if theyve got loads of posts and have been a member for a while theyve gotta be safe....if you do anything wrong on here you are normally named and shamed pretty quick !!

Social source share

To be honest , if you ever got skanked on here it would soon be out in the open , most sellers and buyer rely on there reputation so , like I say all it would take is a name and some proof . luckily I have not had to resort to such actions and Ihave bought items of various sellers , some old members some new members. All of which have been superb.

Tony

Social source share

To be honest , if you ever got skanked on here it would soon be out in the open , most sellers and buyer rely on there reputation so , like I say all it would take is a name and some proof . luckily I have not had to resort to such actions and Ihave bought items of various sellers , some old members some new members. All of which have been superb.

Tony

Totally agree with the above. :D

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

you have just got to hope we are all as honest :lol: with our gradings and prices as Pete Smith hes the man even though he dont like 70's

:lol: :lol:

I love the way you say Pete Smith is the man (which he is!) even though he doesn't like 70's! :lol:

I've never had any issues with any of the sellers on here! :D

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Pukka ?.

Kegsy

Another Ey Up Kegsy !! How ya doing?

Im a little more chilled these days!! Three day weeker now ! Nil from next May or as & when i feel like it or have to! Getting there!

Mr Moore is over Fri/Sat 15th /16th August..Anything on in your area?

Regards from Janet & I.

DFxx

ps Ive bought off here ..no probs...decent prices etc

A pic to remind you of DM & DF !!

post-5119-1217598302_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Have put up many a want on here, and nearly allways had it within a few days. never any bother. There is a code of honor amongst members on here, I would trust any of the 'posting' members without any reservation. :thumbup:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

bought loads off various members on this site and never had any probs yet, some even send out tunes before the cheques cleared so they have to trust you as much as u have to trust them, works both ways mate

I've actually received two records before actually posting payment for them, from members. In fact for the past 6 to 12 months, I've probably bought more from members on here, than dealers & ebay combined. :wicked:

Social source share

Hello Kegsy - Long time no hear!

Ive only had one problem with a member on here which is well documented - 99.9% of members here are absolutely genuine apart from the odd Pr**K - I wouldnt worry too much - This is a family with Pete Smith being the Godfather except when your talking about 70s then Pete becomes Thor! and bangs his hammer!

Wonderful site Kegsy and the Mods do an aweful lot for no return other than the satisfaction of being involved in one of the best sites in the world :wicked:

Edited by Ernie Andrews
Social source share

We may not all know each other personally but there is a unwritten code of practice when selling records on here, I recently sold a tune on here and the buyer was not happy with the condition, I sent the money straight back and the buyer returned the record no problem, pity I can't get the same satisfaction with an Ebay seller who sent me a hissy unplayable record listed as VG to the tune of $124.50, sent record back and just waiting for a refund which may prove difficult but will have to wait and see.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Pukka ?.

Kegsy

You're not still schlepping around that 1st copy of Dean Parrish "I'm On My Way" are you? :wicked:

I seem to remember a fair degree of 'burn' and hiss @ the intro from many DJ's cueing the record to listen on their headphones and then roughly removing the record from the decks at the first sound of that electric guitar LOL...........

Ian D :unsure:

Social source share

Pukka ?.

Kegsy

I reckon it's been said Kegsy, that anyone who does dodgy selling on here will be named and shamed or threatened at least 'till they do the honourable thing. They won't easily sell again so that's shooting themselves in the foot, although I suppose if some newbie on his/her first post tried selling some major desirable big money tunes, then I 'd be a bit wary.

Jordi

Social source share

Guest welshruss

I've bought quite a few records off members since i've been a member and never had any problems. :ohmy:

Would rather buy off here most times than ebay.

Dave.

Most times mate they are cheaper on here than evil bay

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Trust is a big thing i reckon for members on here and while i don't know a lot about many of the tracks etc i want i would hope many members here do know and that if i was buying from someone on here i know it's a person i trust and not just someone out to fiddle you.

What about people you have seen off here like who DJ and stuff that way you get to know them aswell to trust them. I know Sean Chapman is on here not that i know him but dad keeps going on about his adverts we see and asks if he does stickers or patches like for Peterborough as that is something we would like

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert