• Views 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's a steaming pile of stinking sh*te

:D:lol:

I knew you'd like it!

Hey, have you heard anything from that boogie/modern/disco loving new member yet? I told them that they might want to check you out cos you shared the same taste in music. Yes - very juvenile of me - but I was PMSL when I sent em the heads up on my welcome post!

:lol::huh:

Social source share

:lol::lol:

I knew you'd like it!

Hey, have you heard anything from that boogie/modern/disco loving new member yet? I told them that they might want to check you out cos you shared the same taste in music. Yes - very juvenile of me - but I was PMSL when I sent em the heads up on my welcome post!

:(:lol:

:D no, I must have missed that, I was away for a few days...but I welcome anyone into my world of great music :thumbup:

Social source share

what don't you like about it Pete?

The arrangement? The vocal? The twee lyrics?

all of the above plus the vinyl it's made out of and the paper the labels printed on, the blokes who packed it at the pressing plant and anyone who bought it, and all of their friends and relations.

Social source share

all of the above plus the vinyl it's made out of and the paper the labels printed on, the blokes who packed it at the pressing plant and anyone who bought it, and all of their friends and relations.

I take it you didn't like it then Pete

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert