Triumphs - Memories c/w Workin - Okeh promo picture sleeve - £131

Intrepids - To Make You Love me c/w It's Just A Picture - Cotillion - £300

Wooden Nickels - Nobody But You - Vault - £180

George Hobson - Let It Be Real - Sound City promo - £919

Little Oscar - Empty Bottles - Palos - £221

Bobby Hamilton - How Come - APT promo - £102

Connie Stevens - Tick Tock - Bell promo - £146

James Monroe - Frontiersman of the Galaxy - Magic Touch - £316

Bobby Moore - I Carefully Checked Your Heart c/w Let's Prove Them Wrong - Kay-O - £295

Lynne Randell - Stranger In My Arms - CBS demo - £194

Jackie Burns & the Belles - I Do the Best I Can - Mgm demo - £94

Al Gardner - I'm Moving On c/w I'll Get Along - Soundcraft Acetate - £104

Various Artists - REACH OUT FOR '67 - Tamla Motown leaflet of LP and EP records - £27

Social source share

What is the Bobby Moore rated at, personally thought that was a bit cheap?

i thougt 3/350 but maybe more on rarity. lets prove them wrong reminds me

of the bishop auckland rugby club niters. debbie taylors version on gwp is superb

only steady mind but cheap and great

dave

Social source share

i thougt 3/350 but maybe more on rarity. lets prove them wrong reminds me

of the bishop auckland rugby club niters. debbie taylors version on gwp is superb

only steady mind but cheap and great

dave

Gotta agree with you dave, saw the quote in JM guide and thought little low. I've probably seen more Groovettes in recent times than Bobby Moore for sale :huh: I know Andy D played it out on and off for some time now.

Social source share

Gotta agree with you dave, saw the quote in JM guide and thought little low. I've probably seen more Groovettes in recent times than Bobby Moore for sale :D I know Andy D played it out on and off for some time now.

What is the book price Chalky - and what sort of reaction does Mr D get to it? :lol:

Our youth used to tinker with it at places like the Wilton - and other venues across South Yorks / North Notts and Derbys 10 or so years ago and never really got a great response to it. Personally think it's a great tune - the organ intro is fantastic IMO - but have never been sure of its price (due to tripping over it in Rob Smith's place many moons ago for next to nothing, so never knew what price to bracket it in :huh:

Did get offered 250 in cash and trades about 5 years ago but the computer said no...

Social source share

Personally think it's a great tune - the organ intro is fantastic IMO d no...

Thats the trouble - it's got a fantastic intro but nothing else happens for the entire record except for the 5 second fade out at the end when the intro repeats...boring boring

Social source share

What is the book price Chalky - and what sort of reaction does Mr D get to it? :D

Our youth used to tinker with it at places like the Wilton - and other venues across South Yorks / North Notts and Derbys 10 or so years ago and never really got a great response to it. Personally think it's a great tune - the organ intro is fantastic IMO - but have never been sure of its price (due to tripping over it in Rob Smith's place many moons ago for next to nothing, so never knew what price to bracket it in :huh:

Did get offered 250 in cash and trades about 5 years ago but the computer said no...

without looking it books at 350 I think. It's not that well known amongst the dancers but had reactions from lukewarm to plenty of dancers at times. Both sides tip top IMHO.

Social source share

Agree but its all one big learning curve, I got a copy of The Sipidells If It Ain't One Thing and wondered why the other Pushed Out Of The Picture goes for more, is it rare? dunow, see more of it than IIAOT but IIAOT is a better record so it should in theory go for more.

I got a copy of POOTP and its great I like it more at the Mo than IIAOT Hummm.

Social source share

Agree but its all one big learning curve, I got a copy of The Sipidells If It Ain't One Thing and wondered why the other Pushed Out Of The Picture goes for more, is it rare? dunow, see more of it than IIAOT but IIAOT is a better record so it should in theory go for more.

I got a copy of POOTP and its great I like it more at the Mo than IIAOT Hummm.

SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS. ALWAYS PREFERED PUSHED OUT OF THE PICTURE,AND WHEN I CHASED BOTH TITLES IN THE EARLY 90T'S SAW ABOUT 20 COPIES OF IF IT AIN'T ONE THING TO EVERY ONE OF PUSHED.

BRI.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert