Thrush.. Doggy Style Or Martini

Just been thinking about tunes that we have heard in our soul life...

There are some that you have heard/liked and danced to in the past but you aint too fussed if you never hear them again... They are now as welcome as second attack of vd or thrush... They just got so much hammer and now you realise they aint as good as you thought, you have heard many since to replace them...

The second are tunes you have always loved but hope they get a rest because any more hammer will drive you away from them also..

And last but not least.. The timeless records that you know and love.... Some you aint heard for many a moon and then you hear it again and it sounds as fresh and soulful as ever....

Lets say up to 5 records in each of the the three boxes.. I will add mine later after work...

Its of interest to many as to what rocks your boat, a classic floorfiller in one club could go down as well as me singing the blues at a clan rally some other place..... I have been on the soul trail all over this country and Europe/worldwide for many years and have been to so many different club nights and heard so many different sounds..

No tune is a bad tune to all, we all read from the same menu but have different tastes for sure.... Lets call this a survey of likes around the soul globe... Would be nice to get promoters/djs and punters from all over the uk and Overseas onto this one....

There is no right or wrong.. You love what you love.... I think the Casuleers.. Dance Dance Dance is like the worst dream you ever had, you wake up with that sweat and fear :lol: .. To others this tune will get them moist always... :(

A bit of fun for a Monday...

Just one from each, will add others later...

1..VD/THRUSH.. Just a bad memory.. Just one to get me going... Casuleers.. Dance Dance Dance :lol:

2... Doggy style... Really really nice but time for a rest now... Robert Tanner... Sweet memories..

3.. Martini tunes.... Anytime anyplace anywhere.. J.B.Troy... Live on thumbup.gif

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just been thinking about tunes that we have heard in our soul life...

There are some that you have heard/liked and danced to in the past but you aint too fussed if you never hear them again... They are now as welcome as second attack of vd or thrush... They just got so much hammer and now you realise they aint as good as you thought, you have heard many since to replace them...

The second are tunes you have always loved but hope they get a rest because any more hammer will drive you away from them also..

And last but not least.. The timeless records that you know and love.... Some you aint heard for many a moon and then you hear it again and it sounds as fresh and soulful as ever....

Lets say up to 5 records in each of the the three boxes.. I will add mine later after work...

Its of interest to many as to what rocks your boat, a classic floorfiller in one club could go down as well as me singing the blues at a clan rally some other place..... I have been on the soul trail all over this country and Europe/worldwide for many years and have been to so many different club nights and heard so many different sounds..

No tune is a bad tune to all, we all read from the same menu but have different tastes for sure.... Lets call this a survey of likes around the soul globe... Would be nice to get promoters/djs and punters from all over the uk and Overseas onto this one....

There is no right or wrong.. You love what you love.... I think the Casuleers.. Dance Dance Dance is like the worst dream you ever had, you wake up with that sweat and fear ph34r.gif .. To others this tune will get them moist always... :huh:

A bit of fun for a Monday...

Just one from each, will add others later...

1..VD/THRUSH.. Just a bad memory.. Just one to get me going... Casuleers.. Dance Dance Dance :D

2... Doggy style... Really really nice but time for a rest now... Robert Tanner... Sweet memories..

3.. Martini tunes.... Anytime anyplace anywhere.. J.B.Troy... Live on :rolleyes:

The Birds - leaving here - Decca

always gives me thrush!

(do you get it yet?)

Edited by mossy
Social source share

WELL ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE IS IT DI........JUST WHACK ON THE GREEK YOGURHT..............SORTED

:rolleyes::Dlaugh.gif:huh:And natural "live" yogurt is the best :huh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert