Northern Soul Question On Weakest Link

Yes In the final tonght the words to a famous northern soul record were quoted and asked what was the title of the records that was first released in the 60s and then covered in the 80s and 90s

The words were- Sometimes I feel Ive go to runaway - Obviously the person asked the question got it wrong!

Weakest link have been doing their homework :wave:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes In the final tonght the words to a famous northern soul record were quoted and asked what was the title of the records that was first released in the 60s and then covered in the 80s and 90s

The words were- Sometimes I feel Ive go to runaway - Obviously the person asked the question got it wrong!

Ann Robinson might have sung World of Happyness after all :lol:

Edited by davetay
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Well it's better then having something pop up about Soft Cell doing the big version and even worse when you not a fan or know anything about Soul cause one listen to Marilyn Manson's version and some will say to me oh i prefer the Soft Cell original until you correct them and they hadn't a clue it was done before Soft Cell

Social source share

Thought this was the Chelsea song when they go to Upton Park :lol:

Social source share

Well it's better then having something pop up about Soft Cell doing the big version and even worse when you not a fan or know anything about Soul cause one listen to Marilyn Manson's version and some will say to me oh i prefer the Soft Cell original until you correct them and they hadn't a clue it was done before Soft Cell

That infuriates me! I remember when Atomic Kitten were doing an interview for a music show and the host asked them about their version of Debbie Harry/Blondie's original 'The Tide Is High'.....I screamed at the TV 'The Paragons!!!!!' it's a reggae classic from 1967!!!!!!!!!!

These people shouldn't be working on music shows if they don't know f***k all about it, or at least done some groundwork before opening their overpaid gobs!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert