Continental Square Dance/johnny - Joe Bataan Salsoul Special 7" Press

Just routing through a shelf and I stumbled across 8 copies of a one-off 7" Salsoul pressing we did in 2004 on Joe Bataan of the brilliant, pure Northern "Continental Square Dance" (the original version of "Laso Square" - Laso) and the mid-tempo Latin-Soul "Johnny". I can't remember how many we did - I think it was only 250 and most of those went immediately and on export. So if you don't have it, then better grab it now as there aren't any more.

£15.00 apiece inc P&P. If ya want one then PM me. First eight get the goodies then that's it I'm afraid.

Here are the clips (my own label so should be OK here):-

"Continental Square Dance" - Joe Bataan

17_Continental_Square_Dance__Original_7_____.mp3

"Johnny" - Joe Bataan

07_Johnny.mp3

As good a double-sider as I've ever heard!

Good luck!

Ian D :D

07_Johnny.mp3

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just routing through a shelf and I stumbled across 8 copies of a one-off 7" Salsoul pressing we did in 2004 on Joe Bataan of the brilliant, pure Northern "Continental Square Dance" (the original version of "Laso Square" - Laso) and the mid-tempo Latin-Soul "Johnny". I can't remember how many we did - I think it was only 250 and most of those went immediately and on export. So if you don't have it, then better grab it now as there aren't any more.

£15.00 apiece inc P&P. If ya want one then PM me. First eight get the goodies then that's it I'm afraid.

Here are the clips (my own label so should be OK here):-

"Continental Square Dance" - Joe Bataan

"Johnny" - Joe Bataan

07_Johnny.mp3

As good a double-sider as I've ever heard!

Good luck!

Ian D biggrin.gif

Agreed Ian - wonderful double-sider - I too bought 10 when it was released - doubt I have any left now - never knew you were behind this Ian? Well done mate - great stuff...

MRez

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Agreed Ian - wonderful double-sider - I too bought 10 when it was released - doubt I have any left now - never knew you were behind this Ian? Well done mate - great stuff...

MRez

...I've got a copy too if anybody gets desperate! wink.gif

Ste.

Social source share

MRez

Yep, we did it as a limited-edition 7" to promote Eddie Piller's Salsoul "Crossover Flavas" album which is also worth picking up IMO!

Cheers for your comments Mark - always nice to know one's efforts are appreciated!

Best,

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert