What Can I Say - Watson T. Browne Uk Pye

• Replies 6
  • Views 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's not really worth anything. It was also issued as "Crying All Night" (on President I think)

Wow, didn't know it had been issued on President - new one on me.

You don't collect original Dub reggae albums do you Pete? I've got a bunch of 30-40 original JA labels great dub albums - King Tubby, African Dub 1,2 & 3, Congas orig and lots of Joe Gibbs gear but again I don't really know what they're worth these days......?

Ian D :yes:

Social source share

Wow, didn't know it had been issued on President - new one on me.

You don't collect original Dub reggae albums do you Pete? I've got a bunch of 30-40 original JA labels great dub albums - King Tubby, African Dub 1,2 & 3, Congas orig and lots of Joe Gibbs gear but again I don't really know what they're worth these days......?

Ian D :yes:

Yeah I 'sort of' do, I've got about 30 or so but it's not quite my field of expertise, but if you want them valued I could probably do that for you if you get time to do a detailed list.

Social source share

Yeah I 'sort of' do, I've got about 30 or so but it's not quite my field of expertise, but if you want them valued I could probably do that for you if you get time to do a detailed list.

Well you'll definitely know more than me. They've been on the shelves since I bought 'em in Jamaica 30 odd years ago and just lately a few people have been asking if I've got any, so I thought I'd better do an audit.

Will type up a list - there's only around 30-40 so shouldn't take me too long. Will PM you when I'm done.

Many thanks,

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert