Awesome Rnb Dancer For Sale - On Hold

This is an upfront, hard edged in your face dancer that appeals to every scene Rnb, Northern, Mod etc. It never fails to rock the dance and lets face it that what it's all about wink.gif .

KING COLEMAN - BLACK BOTTOM BLUES - (FRENCH EP)PHILLIPS VG+ - £120 ON HOLD

If anyone wants a listen, leave your number and I'll give you a call or you can just listen to my last played clip wink.gif . If you're interested pm me

Cheers

Callum.

Edited by callum_64
Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nah, his best is on Big Apple :lol: !

Do you mean "Show Me What You Got"? That's a great gritty tune, and one of my favourites by him along with "Share It" (Brunswick), "Black Bottom Blues" (Columbia), "Down In the Basement" (Togo) and "Crazy Feeling" (Togo). That Big Apple 45 surely must be his rarest 45 (and on dark red vinyl! :D ). I'm actually quite fond of his novelty cuts like "The Boo Boo Song", "Salt And Pepper" and "Do The Booga Lou" as well. Great artist! thumbsup.gif

"Hang It Up" was also recorded by Bobby Byrd on Brownstone, and "Salt And Pepper" has got the same backing track as the "Deep Down Inside" (by "unknown male") tune which was included on Kent's "Arock & Sylvia Story" CD.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Do you mean "Show Me What You Got"? That's a great gritty tune, and one of my favourites by him .....That Big Apple 45 surely must be his rarest 45 (and on dark red vinyl! :thumbup: ). .

Hi Seb, thats the one of course :lol: Have the dark red vinyl one and had the acetate ohmy.gif which I sold to Frank Popp :lol: some two years ago maybe. Terriffic music :thumbsup:

Marc

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert