Monday - Best Day Of The Week

Mike

Guest xsquadie

What a sh*t monday you didnt even get the top prize on the premium bonds. Hope next Monday is better. we can but hope :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 60
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Even though I had to get up at 4.45am , drive to London and work a 12 hour day (the same for the rest of the week) I'm happy............... I didn't go souling at the weekend so am really looking forward to my first trip to Soul Revolution on Friday and Kings hall on Saturday.............. Best of all was play CD of new tunes on the way down, then having them rattling through my head all day...........The drive home was great too................... :lol:

Social source share

Without the amphet at the time Malc - I didn't need anything interfering with my overall performance! :lol:

Ian D :lol:

I was not insinuating that you imbibed of chemicals , old friend : What I meant was , that you were the smooth operator of a certain era , much like Austin Powers ........

In respect of overall performance , I heard that you taught Sting what it was all about :lol: ..........

Malc Burton

Social source share

16_6_13.gif 36_1_69.gif 16_6_15.gif 16_6_1v.gif Morning everyone :lol: well its Tuesday , another great day of the week :lol: the sun is shining the birds are singing , so have a happy smiley day everyone and remember NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR DAY IS , THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE WHOSE DAY HAS BEEN WORSE !! luv lots Di xxxxxxxxxxxx

Social source share

well that was a nice monday thread wasn't it

WELL IT'S TUESDAY NOW AND I HATE THE LOT OF YA LOL

Woke up this morning threw the curtains back, pissing down, grey cloud, put the telly on, saw the date and realised I'd slept all the way through Monday so it was all a dream...............

No Angelina Jolie, no bacon sarnie, no lottery win, no Frank Wilson, no J-LO, no acetates, no Beyonce, no premium bond wins..........

Back to cruel reality I guess LOL....

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

Woke up this morning threw the curtains back, pissing down, grey cloud, put the telly on, saw the date and realised I'd slept all the way through Monday so it was all a dream...............

No Angelina Jolie, no bacon sarnie, no lottery win, no Frank Wilson, no J-LO, no acetates, no Beyonce, no premium bond wins..........

Ian D biggrin.gif

Ah nevermind Ian honey sad.gif theres always next monday :thumbsup: xxxxx

Social source share

Ian D biggrin.gif

============

Hilda O, Ena S, Mrs Slocombe, pye disco demand and a weekly game of crib, tuppence a hole, reality sucks smile.gif:thumbsup:laugh.gif

Social source share

Ian D biggrin.gif

LOL... :thumbsup: brilliant.

well keep your fingers crossed for me today. I knew some bugger would ruin yesterday and he did...even from 3000 miles away the boss still managed it.. sad.gif

I wish you all a happy ebay win today!.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

36_1_21.gif 36_1_21.gif 36_1_21.gif Mornin guys and gals , its that lovely day MONDAY again , i for one am pleased , coz i had a really boring weekend post holiday blues :P but that was last week , so i'm all happy and smiley today , how bout you ?? AND DONT FORGET SMILE AT EVERYONE YOU SEE , AND MAKE SOMEONES DAY :lol: luv Di xxxx

Social source share

TODAY MONDAY 28TH , IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR FOR ME , THE SEA MIST IS HERE, ON THE NORTH EAST COAST, ITS A BIT CHILLY BUT I DONT GIVE A TOSS, COS AT THREE O CLOCK I WILL BE ON A PLANE POINTING TOWARDS CORFU :lol: FOR TWO WEEKS.. GOT ME MP3 PLAYER LOADED WITH TUNES, SO ITS SOUL IN THE SUN FOR ME :P ..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert