Looking For A Song

Guest northernsoulboy6

Guest northernsoulboy6

Hi All

I remember a bit of a greatsong and the lyric i remember is ``and the sad part about it neither did i`` and thats all i can remember can anyone help??? :thumbup: I know its a bit vague and prob a waste of a posting but someone might know.

Thanks

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

"and the sad part about it is neither will i"" FREDDIE CHAVEZ-THEYLL NEVER KNOW WHY :thumbup:

Edited by Biz
Social source share

Guest northernsoulboy6

Thanks guys thats the one Freddie Chavez - They'll Never Know Why . I hadn't heard that for 25 years

Thanks Again

Social source share

Guest royboy

Souds like freddie cheveze the"ll never no why its an old wigan sound try soulclub.org gives you soul a-to-z of songs and lets you here it.

Social source share

Guest ModLifeCrisis

Hi All

I remember a bit of a greatsong and the lyric i remember is ``and the sad part about it neither did i`` and thats all i can remember can anyone help??? g.gif I know its a bit vague and prob a waste of a posting but someone might know.

Thanks

i`ve a tune in my head,that i just can`t place.It starts with the lyrics: As sweet as milk and honey,warm as the morning sun,your love is all I need,so I`ll be true to you. or summat like that.Can anyone put me out of my misery? Thanks guys.

Social source share

Guest northernsoulboy6

Good record too, think it used to get played a lot at Morecambe in the early/mid 80s?

Yea thats where we were i was with Nina and Jenny from Buldock great times just us 3 went all the way in the back of a van.

Social source share

Guest northernsoulboy6

Yea thats where we were i was with Nina and Jenny from Buldock great times just us 3 went all the way in the back of a van.

That sounded bad didn't mean it like that ooops!!

Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree
i`ve a tune in my head,that i just can`t place.It starts with the lyrics: As sweet as milk and honey,warm as the morning sun,your love is all I need,so I`ll be true to you. or summat like that.Can anyone put me out of my misery? Thanks guys.
Sounds a bit like Wade Flemmons 'Easy lovin'', but probably not close enough to be right... :thumbup:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert