Nice "originals" On Ebay

15 "Original" Northern Soul Records for sale on eBay

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120275611342

The seller had been asked if they are original releases, and he has confirmed they are ....

So "that's a good deal" (As Hannibal Heys used to say).

Wonder how much this little lot will go for - It only takes two bidders

Cheers

Mick Holdsworth

https://northern-soul-records.com

https://motownsound.co.uk

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Gogs

would be a bit worried as he lists the rita dacosta as ohawk and not mohawk this would make me think that it was the bootleg.

also doesn't state if uk or us.

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

The seller has also listed some Tamla Motown singles. He has one Michael Jackson single listed with postage to the US for £25 & special delivery to UK £8.25 :unsure::thumbsup: .

Also since when has Eric been an original label? :D

Edited by Supercorsa
Social source share

He has replied now, very polite, said thank you for pointing out the mistake...oh, read it yourselves..

Thanks for the info. I am selling for my sister in law who assured me that they are all originals - I know nothing about 45 vinyl! I will have to wait and see what happens and offer full refund as and where necessary. You informative and polite comments are most welcome - I have now learnt not to list for others! Regards Paul

Social source share

Guest Gogs

"All have been in my possession since buying them new. Smoke and pet free house"

well that will be a lie then :thumbup:

Social source share

He has replied now, very polite, said thank you for pointing out the mistake...oh, read it yourselves..

Thanks for the info. I am selling for my sister in law who assured me that they are all originals - I know nothing about 45 vinyl! I will have to wait and see what happens and offer full refund as and where necessary. You informative and polite comments are most welcome - I have now learnt not to list for others! Regards Paul

Polite :thumbup: .... taking it that it wasn't the usual "there fookin boots mate" type of thing that gets sent by us SS'ers laugh.gif ....

Nice to see with a seller with integrety stating they'll offer refund....

Suppose that bit depends if the "buyer" isn't a numpty though that knows no better :lol: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

The seller has also listed some Tamla Motown singles. He has one Michael Jackson single listed with postage to the US for £25 & special delivery to UK £8.25 ohmy.gif:thumbup: .

Also since when has Eric been an original label? :lol:

Think you will find - Cheyenne by the Promised land on Eric is an original!

Pete put me right if Im wrong

Social source share

Nowt Pete nowt.... honest guv :lol: ....

Well.... maybe perhaps reflecting on a few "choice" comments I've read in the past on here regarding topics/records/etc. :thumbup: .... not that they weren't called for at times laugh.gif ....

No, I meant in real life, not on soul source :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert