Fascinations

Guest Gogs

Guest Gogs

saw this on ebay and realised it was different from my copy, are both legit and if so why different

post-9242-1215024064_thumb.jpg

post-9242-1215024070_thumb.jpg

thanks, gogs.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

saw this on ebay and realised it was different from my copy, are both legit and if so why different

thanks, gogs.

I'm both are probably legit, it is very common to have multiple runs of the same record with slightly different typesetting / layout on the label. I don't actually know enough about boots to tell you if this was booted though, so I guess it's possible.

Social source share

I'm both are probably legit, it is very common to have multiple runs of the same record with slightly different typesetting / layout on the label. I don't actually know enough about boots to tell you if this was booted though, so I guess it's possible.

according to manships boot guide the boot was black and white, originals multi coloured.also reissued on mojo.

kev

Edited by kevinsoulman
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Ah The Fascinations. Two other superb cheapies by them are 'I'm in love' and 'Say it isn't so', both on Mayfield. The sort of never played sounds that sound like $3k records (especially I'm In Love) but everyone ignores because they are cheap. A scandal. :ohmy:

Social source share

according to manships boot guide the boot was black and white, originals multi coloured.also reissued on mojo.

kev

And of course issued on British Sue

Social source share

Guest Gogs

thank you for replies, but what about this one from the fascinations, both sides are good;

post-9242-1215041067_thumb.jpg

post-9242-1215041087_thumb.jpg

let me know what you think

thanks gogs

Social source share

thanks, gogs.

Same as this DEMO, Both DEMO & Stock Copy from Soul Bowl.

Mayfield_7714-A-1_DJ.jpgMayfield_7714-A-1.jpg

Different pressing Plants I would guess. Just Noticed 7714-A-1 on this Stock Copy Version.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

thank you for replies, but what about this one from the fascinations, both sides are good;

post-9242-1215041067_thumb.jpg

post-9242-1215041087_thumb.jpg

let me know what you think

thanks gogs

Amazing record, I just missed out on a DEMO a couple of years ago.

Mayfield_7711b.jpgMayfield_7711a.jpg

Here's the Stock Copy. Slightly Different Title on the A Side to the DEMO.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest Gogs

thanks 45cellar a couple of interesting things in you replies, just as well i'm not into collecting all the lable variations or i would soon be broke.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert