Rare 12"s Soul / Boogie / Disco-soundclips Available Upon Request

Hi everybody, email me directly on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk if interested in anything here - any questions/queries welcome too. Postage is extra - I'm happy to ship anywhere globally - cash/cheque/IMO's/PO's preferred but will accept Paypal IF people are willing to pay the extra % as I cannot afford to cover it. Everything strictly graded - my Ex grade means very likely almost unplayed and I rarely use M- so order with complete confidence

***SOUNDCLIPS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST***

Terms:

Orders held for 3 days ONLY. If you order / reserve a record I'll definitely reply within 24 hours. In other words, if you've ordered / requested a record, check your mail within the next 24 hours for my response. I WILL get back to you within this time frame which means I expect you to reply accordingly. If I don't hear back from you within the next 2 days, then I'll assume you don't actually need the record(s) and if necessary, will offer it to the next person. Sorry to have to be strict but thanks to a few people requesting records and never even having the decency to come back to me I'm having to do this. If you have requested records from me and not bothered to reply it has also been noted and your next reservation will be treated 'accordingly'...

4) Johnny Taylor 'What About My Love' (Beverley Glen / 12" / Ex) *£20*

( Classic Modern Soul. So soulful........hard on 12" too... )

johnny_taylor_what_about_my_love.mp3

5) Cloud One 'Spaced Out' 12" (P&P / 12" / Ex vinyl but 'Disco' sleeve has seam split s grades VG+) *£30*

( Killer Patrick Adams joint, with the classic Cloud One Minimoog sound! )

10) Cloud One 'Disco Juice' (P+P / 12" / VG+ vinyl but sleeve has 2 seam splits so only grades VG) *£30*

( Just a classic. One of the best on the label, and one of Patrick Adams's very best disco efforts. Always does the damage on the dancefloor. Even the bootlegs of this are becoming in demand.......! )

11) In Search of Orchestra 'Phenomena Theme' (AVI / 12" / Ex/Ex) *£60*

( Killer Rinder & Lewis production with their typical orchestral sound and a classic long, lonnnnnnng drum break. One of the rarest on the label here....oh yes - and a personal Mark Rez fave too... )

12) Invitations 'We Don't Allow No Sitting Down In Here' (Red Greg / 12" / Ex/SOL) *£30*

( Great Modern Soul / Disco Dancer produced by top wizard, Greg Carmichael. Nice to have the original 12" press on his own label - think about it... )

the_invitations_we_dont_allow.mp3

15) Curtis 'How Can I Tell Her' (Charm City / 12" / Ex) *£150*

( Truly amazing record. A Modern / Northern Soul standard and now picked up by the Disco collectors....finally!!! The 12" release rarely comes up for sale. Still always in big demand. And still just as hard to find....another BIG personal fave kids - one of THE first 80s Soul records I ever bought... )

curtis_how_can_i_tell_her.mp3

18) Cloud One 'Stomp Your Feet and Dance EP' (Queen Constance / 12" / VG++) *£75*

( Classic five track EP from Patrick Adams and Peter Brown - Uptempo Disco with that classic P(atrick) + P(eter) sound.... )

19) Louie Ramirez 'Salsa' (Cotique / 12" / Ex) *£100*

( Rarely seen on 12 inch. This is about as good as Latin Disco gets with strings and keys to die for....a completely unique sound... )

20) Silver Platinum & Gold 'Just Friends' (Farr / 12" / VG++) *£40*

( This rules! Massive uptempo disco stomper with killer female vox, sounds like Two Tons of Fun on crystal meth...!!!!! Demand for this is quickly growing, as will the price, believe me so grab this copy before somebody else does.... )

21) Invitations 'Look On The Good Side Pts 1 & 2' (Silver Blue / 7" / Ex) *£20*

( REDUCED FROM £30!! This is just such an amazing Soul / Disco 7" - gets spun on just about every black music scene you can think of - oh boy...Lew Kirton on vox, I believe? )

the_invitations_look_on_the_good_side.mp3

Thanx-for-looking-Mark-Rez

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

( Truly amazing record. A Modern / Northern Soul standard and now picked up by the Disco collectors....finally!!! The 12" release rarely comes up for sale. Still always in big demand. And still just as hard to find....another BIG personal fave kids - one of THE first 80s Soul records I ever bought... )

Edited by sunnysoul
Social source share

I've always wondered whether the 12" release is the mix without the noises/sound effects that are present on the intro to the "commonly available" 7" release - as against the less common 7" release which doesn't have the noises and in fact has a different mix.

The 12" issue has got the sound effects.

Social source share

Updated again...Universe City 12" / Velvet Hammer 12" / Sounds Of Inner City 12" / Crystal Disco Band 12" / Duprees 12" all now also held...keep it coming everybody...thx...Mark Res

Social source share

Wow - I never knew there were so mnay Disco 12" collectors on here!!! Sandpebbles LP / Hidden Stregnth 12" / Catherine Miller 12" / Carl Graves 12" now also reserved - thx everyone...Mark Res

Social source share

Be still my beating heart...Crosstown Traffic 12" now also held - thx again...nobody's gone for Curtis 12" yet which I'm shocked and amazed by...happy to send soundclips if people need em - jus' holla.....M

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert