Jackie Wilson - A Lovely Way To Die - Japanese Coral

Big hit at the 100 Club in recent times. This is believed to only have been issued on a French press 45 which is very hard to find and on this stunning Japanese Coral issue which is almost impossible to find.

High quality vinyl and condition is M- but does not have the picture sleeve (which is apparently horrendous anyway!).

Don't really want to sell this but hey thats life!

OFFERS by PM or email (info@soulsupermarket.co.uk) please. I will stop taking offers on Friday 4th at 9pm.

Cheers,

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Rare slab of vinyl :lol:

:lol::D:D

Think it's a lot harder on Japanese Coral than the French one...and the quality of the Japanese vinyl is awesome.

Still taking offers until 9pm tomorrow....not a 45 that's going to crop up very often so if you want it then get bidding :lol:

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

:lol::lol::D

Think it's a lot harder on Japanese Coral than the French one...and the quality of the Japanese vinyl is awesome.

Still taking offers until 9pm tomorrow....not a 45 that's going to crop up very often so if you want it then get bidding :lol:

Adam.

It is harder on Japanese. I sold one on French Coral(picture sleeve) a while back for £400!

Social source share

I once outbid Jackie's ex-mistress to get a copy!!! Lovely lady with some of the most amazing stories ever, she was in the studio when this was recorded, plus more importantly was the woman who spent her life savings on trying to help him rehab in hospital when the cunts from Brunswick were witholding payment for his medical care. She went onto marry Sam Moore, what a life!

Social source share

OK, last day for this. Will be sold to the highest bidder at 9pm this evening.

At the moment the current high bid stands at:

£500.

Social source share

:lol::lol::yes:

Still taking offers until 9pm tomorrow....not a 45 that's going to crop up very often so if you want it then get bidding shades.gif

Adam.

Got my french copy thru ebay at a very very good price 2 yrs ago.

was a bit worried with the sound quality because normally sound quality on french pressings is a bit low

but on this one is excellent.

super production!

Social source share

Going twice.....

Last call on this, auction finishes in under an hour. High bid still satnds at:

£500

You're unlikely to see another copy soon so if you want it don't miss out!

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert