Dancefloor Fuel ?

could it be said that one of major but not talked about much factors at events is what the dancefloor is fueled on

what mean by fuel is along the lines of

most local soul nite = alchol

nighters = non-alchol

does it have a major effect ?

Yes it has a major effect Mike, specially on the person taking or imbibing whatever remedy it may be but both make you talk bollox's & become incomprehensible but the beer makes some obnoxious & leary, whilst the dancing dust makes most lovey & dovey, so I've been told. wicked.gif

Take care,be safe & remember, "Once there was a funny old ram thought he'd punch a hole in a dam, everyone knows a ram can't punch a hole in a dam, but he had high hopes, he had high hopes",

Spot. :D

Social source share

• Replies 74
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

one last thought on this subject. If when you go out,say once a fortnight on average and you like a little enhancement then so what. I see plenty of folk who don't,but they look down their noses at those who do...they're stood there sometimes very ,very overweight,or they smoke like a chimney and/or drink more beer than they might ought to.....they do all these things day in and day out.For myself I like the enhancement....not overweight,don't drink overly much at anytime and have never smoked in my life....so whats the message?

Hit the proverbial Nail on the Head mrDarcy. :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest ScooterNik

I'm partial to the odd dab or ten but won't drink at an allnighter, there's something slightly sacreligious about it to me.

Either that or I'm a junkie looking for an excuse :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bradsoul

I need chewing gum to dance. Some kind of security blanket to stop feeling self conscious. Otherwise i'd be singing my head off and ruining the tune for those in the close vicinity.

Hahaha I can relate to that...

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Yes it has a major effect Mike, specially on the person taking or imbibing whatever remedy it may be but both make you talk bollox's & become incomprehensible but the beer makes some obnoxious & leary, whilst the dancing dust makes most lovey & dovey, so I've been told. :D

Take care,be safe & remember, "Once there was a funny old ram thought he'd punch a hole in a dam, everyone knows a ram can't punch a hole in a dam, but he had high hopes, he had high hopes",

Spot. :thumbup:

ho ho ho .....what the f**k are you on mate....see you at middletown me thinks tongue.gif

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Just like the old days Terry :lol: week ends on wednesday, starts again thursday :D nice to see some people keeping up the Northern tradition :thumbup:

Steve

only going out once in a blue(y)moon nowadays,so not really involved in discussion.............but i could tell some tales!! :g:

Steve

hello steve smith........f**k me did'nt we have some nights at the cats and then on to wigin on shaun dykes coach.....magic times...sk&f and riker must have made a mint in those days laugh.gif

Social source share

hello steve smith........f**k me did'nt we have some nights at the cats and then on to wigin on shaun dykes coach.....magic times...sk&f and riker must have made a mint in those days :thumbup:

oh dear terry!!!!!!!! i didnt know u knew smithie :D .........hi steve hows things biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

oh dear terry!!!!!!!! i didnt know u knew smithie :D .........hi steve hows things biggrin.gif

I know everyone that nobody else wants to lol :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

My coach mate :thumbup: Shauns was later(after some bastard cancelled mine).

many many years ago, remember the Greyhound and the clock bar in Wolverhampton? seemed like everybody was off there face in those days, okay not everyone :lol: Paul Jeffries from Stroud could out dance anybody then, straight as a dye(no one would believe him)

Pills were for sure a major part of the scene in the early days,like it or not,do them or don´t it won´t change anything .

Steve

was he the bloke they used to call ...action man......never lasted long though?.........liked em a lot mate yes.gif:D

Social source share

I know everyone that nobody else wants to lol :thumbup:

Shit Tezza now I know why nobody talks to me & avoids eye contact at all cost, it's cos of you, you swine you & by the way I'm on nothing more than a Sherbet Dib-Dab & a packet of Lovehearts, as well you know. wink.gif

Take care,be safe & "Meet me on the corner when the lights are coming on & I'll be there, I promise I'll be there",

Spot. :D

Social source share

post-1535-1215245601.gif

The best quote on here is that emoticon above still got a big grin class might as well add my 2ps worth, as long as it dosent spoil the music who gives a fu*k what you take as long as you enjoy the music and have a laugh on the way

Social source share

The best quote on here is that emoticon above still got a big grin class might as well add my 2ps worth, as long as it dosent spoil the music who gives a fu*k what you take as long as you enjoy the music and have a laugh on the way

Here, here mate but my tip of the week would be a nice thermos of strong tetley. Refreshes the parts other teas don't or was that a lager ad somewhere?? Anyway there's more caffiene in good old tea than any amount of that red bull crap and it's a damn sight cheaper. So lets see them thermos flasks on all the tables at the next nighter, sh-t there could be a money making scheme there somewhere eh, lol???

Stay sober and above all SOULFUL. Tony " T BONE " TEA TOTEL AUSSIE ( NOT )

Social source share

Mike it's obvious you know the secret of the black magic box. :g:

c'mon Terry,,,be a man,,,.You can do "both" at a soul nite,i know a man,no,several, who do.

Bed for 4.00am,up at 7.30am cutting the grass,washing the car.Then back to bed at 9.00 for a few restless hours.Lovely.Sunday dinner,job done..

Fall out with all and sundry by 8.00pm,cos you want to be alone. :(

Groundhog day next week?,,you bet. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Hey Tony......I can just imagine you with a thermos mate.....lol....perhaps we should get our leg blankets out in between visits to the dance floor...hope to see you & Sue soon.

KTF

Baz

Here, here mate but my tip of the week would be a nice thermos of strong tetley. Refreshes the parts other teas don't or was that a lager ad somewhere?? Anyway there's more caffiene in good old tea than any amount of that red bull crap and it's a damn sight cheaper. So lets see them thermos flasks on all the tables at the next nighter, sh-t there could be a money making scheme there somewhere eh, lol???

Stay sober and above all SOULFUL. Tony " T BONE " TEA TOTEL AUSSIE ( NOT )

Social source share

• 6 months later...
Guest THE BARRON DJ

I used to live in Bond st next door to the greyhound, made going home from the cats rolerdrome or the PInk real easy !!!!!!.

used that yorkshire version you rubbed in your mouth E BY GUM . I thank you ! :)

Social source share

Can easily do without any form of alcohol or gear or whatever ... soul music is the greatest natural high there is.

Hating to come over as a stiff here laugh.gif

But Ive never taken drugs to dance ...or anything else for that matter

I 'm usually the designated driver Gary likes a pint or 3 (ask Rednose) :lol:

So if its a choice of drive and go somewhere dancing or drink and stay local .....drive it is!

Agree totally with the above statement Music= natural high!

Mand thumbsup.gif

PS no objections to anyone else getting off their T*ts

Edited by Madmandy
Social source share

Commitments, Responsibilities, Wife, Kids, Driving license,.....I could go on , Have put an end tomy Hell raising days fuelled by whatever was available at the time. I look in the mirror and see I'm turning into my Dad in all respects except one If I'm listening to music ..The louder the better and I'll dance anywhere any place any tim

By eck I couldn't have put it better myself, I do enjoy a drink but as I drive most of the time when I go out I just get off on the music and the dancefloor, which still gives me as big a buzz as it ever did yes.gif

Social source share

just like to point out that this could and does include many things that are perfectly legal :-) IME tackle is not what it used to be...

Not in Notts maybe. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert