Art Freeman

• Replies 13
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can't afford the orig US so could any of you good people give me a fair'ish price on this, and also just how bad is the sound - still worth getting?

Cheers in advance

Probably just as expensive on UK.

Quite a rare record to find.

Social source share

Morten Harket!!! £150 eh?!! Breakfast in bed for the good lady tomorrow then :thumbup:

"Love you sweetheart....."

Cheers lads, just one of those gotta haves

Hey, Go easy on the eggs & bacon!

I'm only guessing.

There's a UK copy on eBay right now at less than £50...

...but still a week to go :yes:

:no:

Sean

Social source share

I'm only guessing.

...but still a week to go :wave:

:lol:

Sean

====

got my copy for a ton about 6 years ago

worth about 200 - 250 on UK in my opinion

still a great great tune...good surname too eh?

Social source share

Can't afford the orig US so could any of you good people give me a fair'ish price on this, and also just how bad is the sound - still worth getting?

Cheers in advance

I would have thought it was worth more on Red Atlantic than Fame, Having said that I'm only just starting buying records again the last 1 I had was part of a collectiom I solld for mext to nothing. Top record this one though everbody needs this.

Regards Brian Phillips

Social source share

I would have thought it was worth more on Red Atlantic than Fame, Having said that I'm only just starting buying records again the last 1 I had was part of a collectiom I solld for mext to nothing. Top record this one though everbody needs this.

Regards Brian Phillips

==========

collected the whole series twice (still only need bout 5 for the 384 series) yet i found art and vala reegan pretty easily.....not sure why

Social source share

Bought a british collection of 300 soul, motown ,atlantic etc in '75 from Mick Stacy ( a legend in Leicester , nite owl and wheel punter ) records in there were loads if 500 series motown stateside plus ART FREEMAN slippin around ... sold it at wigan " 2 POUNDS" needed to buy current biggies at the time . Wish i had it now!! Pete :wave:

Social source share

Guest Soulbrew

Bought a british collection of 300 soul, motown ,atlantic etc in '75 from Mick Stacy ( a legend in Leicester , nite owl and wheel punter ) records in there were loads if 500 series motown stateside plus ART FREEMAN slippin around ... sold it at wigan " 2 POUNDS" needed to buy current biggies at the time . Wish i had it now!! Pete :wave:

I know for a fact that there also is an Italian PS issue - how the hell the A&R peeps here decided to issue it baffles me though.

I think Benji had a copy for trade in one of his latest lists. I would say it will be definitely cheaper and having not being pressed

in major quantities the sound quality - providing it's been pressed from a tape and not dubbed from vinyl - should be excellent.

Social source share

Cheers in advance

JOE DUNLOP HAS 2 BRITISH COPYS FOR SALE ON HIS LATEST LIST ITS UP IN THE SALES SECTION , MAYBE WORTH GIVIN HIM A SHOUT

STEVE T

Social source share

I'm only guessing.

...but still a week to go :D

:)

Sean

EGGS AND BACON!? Sean I'm after a tune not some lovin'! She'll have toast & a cuppa and do as she's told!! ( :ohmy: she's not stood behind me is she? sweatingbullets.gif

Cheers for the advice everyone, though you're supposed to say "I've got one on my list for £50 p&p free :)

Edited by happyhammer
Social source share

Bought a british collection of 300 soul, motown ,atlantic etc in '75 from Mick Stacy ( a legend in Leicester , nite owl and wheel punter ) records in there were loads if 500 series motown stateside plus ART FREEMAN slippin around ... sold it at wigan " 2 POUNDS" needed to buy current biggies at the time . Wish i had it now!! Pete no.gif

I think I might have bought that off you. The same night I bought Billy Harner "What About The Music" INSTRUMENTAL on UK Kama Sutra, also for £2. Not a bad night come to think of it. :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert