Credit Crunch My A&*%

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thought this was a £10/£20 record.Mind you it seems to be same couple of people bidding.Hmmmmmmmm... :wave::lol:

Great record though.

Purchased this for the grand total of 25p along with The Heartbreakers on Derby, the Ideals on Boogaloo and one other decent record @ good old Berwick St market in the early 70's!

I've just never saw it as being that rare........

Ian D :D

Social source share

people must have money to burn or are people plain stupid :lol:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Northern-Soul-45-VON...1QQcmdZViewItem

Its real easy to do this !

You get a great cheap record that you may have 5 or 6 copys of for sale , and then put it up on ebay!

get a couple of your mates on board to put in fecking astro bids knowing you have sold the 45 to yourself !

then everybody goes..................fecking hell, look what this has just fetched !

people dig it out of their cheap box and put it in their play boxes and the little 45 gets some exposure!

a little demand is created and the other copy's go on e bay fetching more than they would of if this had not happened ! :thumbsup:

We used to do this with Lambretta SX 200 engine casings years ago before the Indians remade them ! :wicked:

Its just a scam that can be done with a little imagination ............. and only if you have multiple items of something decent in the first place!

.......IT IS A GREAT SOUND....... IMO!

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Mmmmmmm - I've got that.

It's a cheapie isn't it?

Don't think I've played it in 30 odd years.

Is it any good?

:thumbsup:

Sean

If you've not played it in 30 odd years and you can get that sort of money for it, then flog it. Thats been my sort of rule of thumb for the last 10 years or so anyway. :wicked:

Or you can spin at the 'new' Pitches???

Edited by Rich
Social source share

If you've not played it in 30 odd years and you can get that sort of money for it, then flog it. Thats been my sort of rule of thumb for the last 10 years or so anyway. :thumbsup:

Or you can spin at the 'new' Pitches???

-----

HATS OFF TO MARKY MOLE (ON SS) WHOS BEEN SPINNING THIS FOR A FEW YEARS

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert