Notts Palais Reunion /promoters With Fat Wallets

Well ace news this guys and girls, not stopped smiling since I heard ....very special place the Palais .... .

Mr/Ms Promotor bung us some tickets and flyers over this way will get the Lincs crowd to part with their cash. Gonna speak to my bezzie mate tonight in NZ tell her to get some flights booked .....

Edited by Sister Dawn
Social source share

• Replies 156
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest soul bandit

Well ace news this guys and girls, not stopped smiling since I heard ....very special place the Palais .... .

Mr/Ms Promotor bung us some tickets and flyers over this way will get the Lincs crowd to part with their cash. Gonna speak to my bezzie mate tonight in NZ tell her to get some flights booked .....

No problem..................... thank you for your help......much appreciated........

Social source share

Guest soulfullbabe

Was down peterboro last friday night, people were asking about the palaise said it was a great idea and many were intrested thumbup.gif:rolleyes: .Diane.

Social source share

Doesn't a Notts Palais reunion have to have original Notts Palais DJ's?

I may be missing something here but wouldn't an event that doesn't have the original Notts Palais DJ line up be nothing more than a brand new event held in an old club? :no:

Have to agree joan..Can't see the point myself..Used to go myself but it is only a room..without the line up it's just a misplaced nostalga trip is'nt it??

Social source share

Have to agree joan..Can't see the point myself..Used to go myself but it is only a room..without the line up it's just a misplaced nostalga trip is'nt it??

most of the original DJ line up have been booked and confirmed and will be spinning the vinyl for this event......Easter Monday 13th April 2009........... witha great group from Detroit..... singing with a live band.....

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert