Pete S

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest shaunmarie

Looking for an EX/EX copy of The Tempests album if anyone has a copy please.

many thanks

Pete

if you get no joy ive got a couple of them will let one go for some £££ ! :D

b good shaun :yes:

Social source share

WHEN I HAD MY COPY.

IT WAS A STILL SEALED COPY FROM BLACK KNIGHT RECORDS,HE WAS UP @ A GLASGOW RECORD FAIR 90'S.

HE HAD ABOUT 20 SS TEMPESTS & 20 SS HESITATIONS £25 A GO,I JUST BOT THE TEMPESTS.

SHOULD OF BOT THE LOT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT.

WENT TO A SOUL NITE SAME NITE.HAD A STARDUST COPY OF TEMPESTS SOLD IT CAUSE HAD LP NOW.

GUY WHO BOT STARDUST COPY PLAYED IT IN HIS SPOT,KENNY BURRELL STANDING NEXT TO ME GOES WHATS THAT,THAT IS AWSOME.

I SAID GOT A COPY FOR SALE,LP ONLY.HE DECLINED.

PROB DIDNT WANT CAUSE IT WAS ON LP.DONT THINK HE DOES LP'S.

Social source share

WHEN I HAD MY COPY.

IT WAS A STILL SEALED COPY FROM BLACK KNIGHT RECORDS,HE WAS UP @ A GLASGOW RECORD FAIR 90'S.

HE HAD ABOUT 20 SS TEMPESTS & 20 SS HESITATIONS £25 A GO,I JUST BOT THE TEMPESTS.

SHOULD OF BOT THE LOT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT.

WENT TO A SOUL NITE SAME NITE.HAD A STARDUST COPY OF TEMPESTS SOLD IT CAUSE HAD LP NOW.

GUY WHO BOT STARDUST COPY PLAYED IT IN HIS SPOT,KENNY BURRELL STANDING NEXT TO ME GOES WHATS THAT,THAT IS AWSOME.

I SAID GOT A COPY FOR SALE,LP ONLY.HE DECLINED.

PROB DIDNT WANT CAUSE IT WAS ON LP.DONT THINK HE DOES LP'S.

A couple year ago i got a bought a copy of the L/P from a guy in the states ss for £50 when it arrived the guy had sent two copies the other was m- he said he found the other one lying around and i could have it for nowt dont get that to often give the other copy away as a xmas gift

Social source share

A couple year ago i got a bought a copy of the L/P from a guy in the states ss for £50 when it arrived the guy had sent two copies the other was m- he said he found the other one lying around and i could have it for nowt dont get that to often give the other copy away as a xmas gift

years ago was in a phone box to craig moorer(his list came through).

i was buying darrell banks,timi yuro & archie bell thousand wonders lp.said archie just sold 5mins before i called.

said hed go & look to find his own copy of archie lp.

only had £4 for phone,the money was going down faster than house prices @ moment.

had few pence left,came back saying he found it & said cause nae in the best of nik i could have it for nowt.

was most chuffed & was sent surface,it came in a week & lps were cheap to.

Social source share

Source Advert