The End Of A Rarity?

• Replies 15
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yep, the wonderful world of the internet casts the Northern Soul rod of 'passion = potential customer' far and wide LOL. :D

I wonder how many U.S. sussed crate-diggers are lurkers on here and every other site? :thumbup:

'Cos in their shoes that's EXACTLY what I'd be doing! :boxing:

I reckon there'll be a few things like this coming up as people dig deeper and turn-up more local leads. It seems that the appetite for almost any interesting looking rare U.S. record with Northern Soul possibilities has a premium in the market. So all our U.S. cousins must be having a ball right now LOL. And good luck to 'em. They'll probably turn up some interesting stuff.

And probably in quantity LOL.............

Ian D :lol:

Social source share

I spoke to the guy who had the Hey You's (sounds like a disease from Dorset) he said he had had a box of 75.

OOHHH i love a good rumour :lol:

I was talkin to a guy in san francisco ( for legal reason's i shall not name :lol: ) who said, he knew a guy, who knew a woman, who was married, but having an affair with a guy ,who's brother lived in New York and had a box of 100 copies of "HEY YOU" ......but he would'nt tell me his name frusty2.gif

Social source share

OOHHH i love a good rumour :lol:

I was talkin to a guy in san francisco ( for legal reason's i shall not name :lol: ) who said, he knew a guy, who knew a woman, who was married, but having an affair with a guy ,who's brother lived in New York and had a box of 100 copies of "HEY YOU" ......but he would'nt tell me his name frusty2.gif

Hang on, that sounds like the guy from New York who I spoke to who say's this guy keeps 'em in his 'back-room' but won't let anyone see what's in the room for 'insurance and security' purposes. Apparently he's got every Motown, Gordy, Soul and affilliated labels ever made and blah, blah, blah........

Social source share

Hang on, that sounds like the guy from New York who I spoke to who say's this guy keeps 'em in his 'back-room' but won't let anyone see what's in the room for 'insurance and security' purposes. Apparently he's got every Motown, Gordy, Soul and affilliated labels ever made and blah, blah, blah........

Yep ,sound's like the very same guy wink.gif

Social source share

Ian D :D

Sounds very much like a bullshiner.....

Social source share

AJ Cabanellas AKA...TONY C

and Steve Polwort

were the guys who had the Montclairs

from St Louis ...the same place it was made..

if memory serves me right..yes it was

Even when it was found they still sold at a high price due to demand.

Thier stock is long gone now and its rising in price again.

a million times better than Clara Hardy pish

so even if the is 100's of them

look at the Cashmeres?????

still iin my top 3 records ever and supply and demand

strikes again..when did you see one not sell last?

the G man

Edited by GASHER
Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

I was once asked by Ian Levine if I had ever shagged a man, I replied " of course I haven't but I've shagged one who has"

Are you still shagging that bloke for his tunes Paul.........now that would be and end to a Rarity if you stopped BIG X

Social source share

AJ Cabanellas AKA...TONY C

and Steve Polwort

were the guys who had the Montclairs

from St Louis ...the same place it was made..

if memory serves me right..yes it was

Even when it was found they still sold at a high price due to demand.

Thier stock is long gone now and its rising in price again.

a million times better than Clara Hardy pish

so even if the is 100's of them

look at the Cashmeres?????

still iin my top 3 records ever and supply and demand

strikes again..when did you see one not sell last?

the G man

that was i story i heard mate

i think most of them came from members of the group.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert