Whats Acceptable

if for the sake of arguement the digital age wass embraced...do we have digital dj's too ph34r.gif

Have you not heard of DJ Giggabite ?

Hes got trillions of rare 60s Soul on his PC :g:

And then there is DJ Digalot - hes got a couple of crackers in his box!!!!

Edited by mossy
Social source share

• Replies 163
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest ScooterNik

Spacehopper maybe we should start a new thread.. but I feel this has grown out of the thread so should be ok..

A few few years ago (sounds like a start to star wars... in a galaxy blah blah blah)

a friend of mine was the first dj to play-push Nolan Porter (Only be sure) at scooter do's and rally's. it used to kill the floor.. the scooter crowd thought it was rare.. and never danced to it... now how many times do you get asked for it?

yes there are the combats and boots brigade out there but every record they like and dance to they had to hear for the first time once!!!

its not educating them its helping them to enjoy there evening so it won't get boring...

Maybe we need a scooterist music area to stop us from boring people? New stuff that other scooterist DJs could push at the same time to give new stuff of all genres better play?

Just a late night thought.

Social source share

I agree it's all about the music and it might seem strange but that's why i say original vinyl only. When people play off CDs or MP3s or boots or whatever they always seem to go for the either the big money classic oldies or the rarity current floorfillers (because they don't own these so it makes sense to them to play them off other formats). Unfortunately what you get is not variety with CDs etc... but everybody playing the same fifty odd current faves. At least with OVO it forces DJs with small or cheap collections to be inventive, play a good mix and be much more adventurous with the music. I'm still waiting for the day when i hear an eclectic and interesting set played using boots and CDs, never heard it yet.

Hope that all makes sense. huh.gif

Surely it's all down to individual taste isn't it Matt? A format is a format. If I was still deejaying on the Northern scene these days I'd use a variety of formats - vinyl, cd and wav files and I wouldn't need to play ANYTHING EVER which anyone else plays 'cos I'd have a HUGE choice with me - circa several thousand Northern at least without counting the biggies. It makes for a more organic selection process IMO.

I was always hampered by the fact that I could only take what I could carry before. Now I can take my whole collection everywhere which gives me choice and variety and the ability to play totally organically.

There's was nothing more frustrating then playing out and suddenly realising that I could have played a PERFECT record or slid in a real left-field killer if I'd had it with me. Now I don't have that problem anymore and that to me is progress.

But, you know, to each their own. It suits me just fine and works like a dream at the gigs I play these days but I think attitudes are pretty entrenched on the Northern scene and people see it as a threat or something that will upset the delicate balance or status quo.

I remember having the same conversation with some of the top DJ's in the world about 10 years ago and I almost got laughed out of the room when I suggested that they might not be using 12"'s in a few years time. The last time I was in Ibiza a couple of years back NONE of 'em were using vinyl LOL and a couple of 'em were gracious enough to remember the original conversation.........

Ian D :g:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Surely it's all down to individual taste isn't it Matt? A format is a format. If I was still deejaying on the Northern scene these days I'd use a variety of formats - vinyl, cd and wav files and I wouldn't need to play ANYTHING EVER which anyone else plays 'cos I'd have a HUGE choice with me - circa several thousand Northern at least without counting the biggies. It makes for a more organic selection process IMO.

Ian D :unsure:

I agree that in theory the wide variety of formats should make every single set totally different but go to any ten soul nights in the land and you'll probably here the same selection of records played off boots and CDs. I don't think we get that with original vinyl because people buy what they like rather than what they think they should play (hopefully).

I agree it's a matter of individual taste and despite endless discussions on here we will still have DJs playing a variety of fromats at venues and it's something we can never stop. However whenever i hear 25 records from the top 500 i know they are off boots and CDs, when i hear an interesting set of underplayed quality i know it's off original vinyl. I have no idea why, that's just the way it seems to be.

Social source share

I was always hampered by the fact that I could only take what I could carry before. Now I can take my whole collection everywhere which gives me choice and variety and the ability to play totally organically.

There's was nothing more frustrating then playing out and suddenly realising that I could have played a PERFECT record or slid in a real left-field killer if I'd had it with me. Now I don't have that problem anymore and that to me is progress.

But, you know, to each their own. It suits me just fine and works like a dream at the gigs I play these days but I think attitudes are pretty entrenched on the Northern scene and people see it as a threat or something that will upset the delicate balance or status quo.

I remember having the same conversation with some of the top DJ's in the world about 10 years ago and I almost got laughed out of the room when I suggested that they might not be using 12"'s in a few years time. The last time I was in Ibiza a couple of years back NONE of 'em were using vinyl LOL and a couple of 'em were gracious enough to remember the original conversation.........

Ian ..I think most scenes have been forced down the digital route ( also add the fact that DJ's have found Serato and FS to their liking because its actaully Vinyl emulation ) .

The most pertinent point has been made by Chalky as indeed most Retro scenes need collectors/Dj's to find old and obscure vinyl to bring fresh tunes to the scene .

I think the scenario you champion of carrying 20'000 mp3s and wavs is best suited to Mobile and Old Cheese jocks hahahaha ..so they can cover any requests

:unsure:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Ian ..I think most scenes have been forced down the digital route ( also add the fact that DJ's have found Serato and FS to their liking because its actaully Vinyl emulation ) .

The most pertinent point has been made by Chalky as indeed most Retro scenes need collectors/Dj's to find old and obscure vinyl to bring fresh tunes to the scene .

I think the scenario you champion of carrying 20'000 mp3s and wavs is best suited to Mobile and Old Cheese jocks hahahaha ..so they can cover any requests

:unsure:

Cheeky bugger LOL!

So let's get it right Simon. Presumably you limit yourself to what you are physically capable of carrying? So maybe a couple of hundred tunes which you have to pre-select before you set off for a venue?

And people keep complaining about the same tunes being rotated all the time.....doh!

Why limit yourself when you can have a choice of thousands and add some badly needed variety to the scene? I bet you still use an outdoor loo and wear clogs dontcha?

Social source share

Cheeky bugger LOL!

So let's get it right Simon. Presumably you limit yourself to what you are physically capable of carrying? So maybe a couple of hundred tunes which you have to pre-select before you set off for a venue?

And people keep complaining about the same tunes being rotated all the time.....doh!

Why limit yourself when you can have a choice of thousands and add some badly needed variety to the scene? I bet you still use an outdoor loo and wear clogs dontcha?

Ian D :lol:

At the risk of upsetting the Soul police,in fact no chuff em :lol: , I think you have made some good points, and I agree with em,but Im at the bottom of the food chain.... :lol: just a punter that loves to get out have a dance, and enjoy myself

:lol: Bazza

Social source share

Cheeky bugger LOL!

No need for that Ian :lol: Its quite easy to avoid the obvious records with a bit of homework and phone calls to the promoter , also I usually DJ at venues that have a mish mash of genres so its easy ..Well I think its easy anyway :lol: I like it when Jocks bring something fresh to a scene good examples

of DJ's that do that for today on retro scenes are Butch and Ian Wright and they carry about 200 records :lol: but they dont really DJ enough :lol:

ps. Clogs are coming back in

pps. The same tunes get played because DJ's lack imagination and intuition ...not for lack of choice

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

No need for that Ian :lol: Its quite easy to avoid the obvious records with a bit of homework and phone calls to the promoter , also I usually DJ at venues that have a mish mash of genres so its easy ..Well I think its easy anyway :lol: I like it when Jocks bring something fresh to a scene good examples

of DJ's that do that for today on retro scenes are Butch and Ian Wright and they carry about 200 records :lol: but they dont really DJ enough :lol:

ps. Clogs are comimg back in

Let's be honest if we are talking 45s you are only going to play about 20-25 records in an hour so a 200 box, of carefully selected sounds is more than enough. In many cases a 100 count box is fine. The only time I'd need an MP3 player with 20,000 tunes is if I was gonna play a request for Barbara McNair or something, and I won't do that anyway. :lol:

Social source share

Let's be honest if we are talking 45s you are only going to play about 20-25 records in an hour so a 200 box, of carefully selected sounds is more than enough. In many cases a 100 count box is fine. The only time I'd need an MP3 player with 20,000 tunes is if I was gonna play a request for Barbara McNair or something, and I won't do that anyway. :lol:

Thank you Steve , I'll get you a shandy for that at Skeg this Weekend :lol:

Social source share

At the risk of upsetting the Soul police,in fact no chuff em :lol: , I think you have made some good points, and I agree with em,but Im at the bottom of the food chain.... :lol: just a punter that loves to get out have a dance, and enjoy myself

:lol: Bazza

You may be bottom of the food chain Bazza but at least you're not a dreaded 'Z' list DJ! :lol:

Social source share

But what about all those great unknowns or rarely played which never quite make it into your box Steve? Are you honestly saying that there haven't been gigs where you've kicked yourself because it may have been the ideal circumstance to play an unknown or something you've never played before but you didn't have it with you?

The other alternative would be to bring a custom-designed van which could hold a couple of thousand records and have 'runners' who could nip out and get whatever records you wanted from the alphabetised shelves in the van. :lol:

Choice is a marvellous thing.

Social source share

But what about all those great unknowns or rarely played which never quite make it into your box Steve? Are you honestly saying that there haven't been gigs where you've kicked yourself because it may have been the ideal circumstance to play an unknown or something you've never played before but you didn't have it with you?

The other alternative would be to bring a custom-designed van which could hold a couple of thousand records and have 'runners' who could nip out and get whatever records you wanted from the alphabetised shelves in the van. :lol:

Less is more Ian :lol:

Social source share

ps. Clogs are coming back in

pps. The same tunes get played because DJ's lack imagination and intuition ...not for lack of choice

Some painters can't work with a large palette whereas other painters need almost unlimited choices within their palette in order to produce great works of art!

Would you like to buy some clogs off me? :lol:

Social source share

Funny Soul Source..

we have a thread going on about should it be original vinyl only and then we have a thread asking is there to many dj's..

If it was more exceptable to play any format at Northern do's... we would have even more dj's :lol::lol::lol:

I think the original only unwritten rule, is more of a sign of respect... for example in the past i've been on the same night as Ginger Taylor.. and because I play originals only I can just play my set.. if i play some thing he has, hard cheese.. but if I played a choon he had, and i played it off a CD then that is disrespectful... to him as a collector or DJ...thats how I see it... so play the tune in its original format, whatever that is.. only because its polite to the other dj's.. its what its all about.. its why pub dj's can't play northern properly... it adds that little bit of specialnees to our scene...

only my view.... and at the end of the day I can't give a funk about what other people do.. as long as i'm happy and so are the dancers when I do my spot...

Totally agree. :lol: well said that man..

I think it still matters. Bury is still OVO for that reason. All our DJ's would agree with your theory too and if we ever booked someone who did just as you describe, I'm 99.9% sure we wouldn't invite them back to DJ again.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Some painters can't work with a large palette whereas other painters need almost unlimited choices within their palette in order to produce great works of art!

Would you like to buy some clogs off me? :lol:

:lol: Too much Acid Ian .... :lol: Dont worry I have clogs I lived in Holland for a few years :lol:

Social source share

Totally agree. :lol: well said that man..

I think it still matters. Bury is still OVO for that reason. All our DJ's would agree with your theory too and if we ever booked someone who did just as you describe, I'm 99.9% sure we wouldn't invite them back to DJ again.

Jayne.x.

It does still matter on this scene Jayne I agree. All I'm pointing out is that things are changing generally. I had the same conversations 10 years ago with vinyl fanatics on other scenes and they all had to switch eventually or be left behind. The format actually isn't that important to 95% of the punters on most scenes. What's important is what actually comes out of the speakers.

The Northern scene is different but I think the reasons for having an OVO policy is not necessarily about the music, it's more about the politics of the scene surely?

I can guarantee you that the artists themselves have no worries about what format their music is played on. They just want their music to be played to an adoring audience full stop.

Edited by Ian Dewhirst
Social source share

Doesn't sound like it on here Simon with all the complaints about the same old records being rotated, lazy DJ's and lack of imagination.

More is more Simon. :lol:

Thats right Ian , if you gave most DJ's 20'000 records to play they would still pick the same 20 that had worked the floor 10 years ago ..and thats not just the NS scene try Caister too

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Thats right Ian , if you gave most DJ's 20'000 records to play they would still pick the same 20 that had worked the floor 10 years ago ..and thats not just the NS scene try Caister too

aint that what you did at KSC when you still managed to clear the floor with overplayed stuff :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

No I never , they did the Gap band dance all night :lol:

yeah and i heard they play "ghost in my house" there too now :lol:

now that aint acceptable :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

What, even if it's on original vinyl? You guys are just so difficult to please............ :lol:

please dont tell its been booted :lol: if so it was probably played on the boot :lol:

Social source share

It does still matter on this scene Jayne I agree. All I'm pointing out is that things are changing generally. I had the same conversations 10 years ago with vinyl fanatics on other scenes and they all had to switch eventually or be left behind. The format actually isn't that important to 95% of the punters on most scenes. What's important is what actually comes out of the speakers.

The Northern scene is different but I think the reasons for having an OVO policy is not necessarily about the music, it's more about the politics of the scene surely?

I can guarantee you that the artists themselves have no worries about what format their music is played on. They just want their music to be played to an adoring audience full stop.

Ian D :smile:

I'm sure you're right. As a punter when I'm out I' dont give a bugger what format I hear tunes on and feel the sound quality of the entire set up is far more important,There is nothing I hate more than a bad sound system.

I guess if the venue advertises as OVO and isn't - then I feel cheated and I dont really feel I'm at a real northern soul night if I know I'm listening to a load of CD's. I do appreciate and understand where the OVO point comes from, so I wouldn't say it's there due to the politics of the scene because I know both Neil and I genuinely agree with it.

As a collector, even with my Iron Maiden stuff - I would never opt for a Fame re-issue, always original, same with my mates, so it's not just on this scene.

Jayne.x :lol: (Probably slightly hypocritical... :lol: )

Social source share

I'm sure you're right. As a punter when I'm out I' dont give a bugger what format I hear tunes on and feel the sound quality of the entire set up is far more important,There is nothing I hate more than a bad sound system.

I guess if the venue advertises as OVO and isn't - then I feel cheated and I dont really feel I'm at a real northern soul night if I know I'm listening to a load of CD's. I do appreciate and understand where the OVO point comes from, so I wouldn't say it's there due to the politics of the scene because I know both Neil and I genuinely agree with it.

As a collector, even with my Iron Maiden stuff - I would never opt for a Fame re-issue, always original, same with my mates, so it's not just on this scene.

Jayne.x :lol: (Probably slightly hypocritical... :lol: )

Haha LOL! Don't tell me they STILL play Iron Maiden off the original LP's? What kind of fidelity can you get from that?

By the way, do ya need a "Run To The Hills" pic disc?

Social source share

post-8622-1213887545_thumb.jpg

Why the above soundclip?

Well it's only legally released on CD but some rather dubious 12" copy's are flying around.

Just seems crazy to me that folks would rather play it off the 'dodgy' 12" copy than play the original CD copy that also sounds far better.

Also posted it cos it's a bloody good track & a great album as well

. available tomorrow afternoon and legal

Social source share

Haha LOL! Don't tell me they STILL play Iron Maiden off the original LP's? What kind of fidelity can you get from that?

By the way, do ya need a "Run To The Hills" pic disc?

no thanks - got one already! :lol:

Individual's get precious over it when played at home - in the rock clubs though, they're using laptops :lol:

I know Rock Kitchen in town have embraced technology.. :yes::lol:

Jayne.x. (Accidently supporting Ian's argument!!) :lol:

Social source share

Spacehopper maybe we should start a new thread.. but I feel this has grown out of the thread so should be ok..

A few few years ago (sounds like a start to star wars... in a galaxy blah blah blah)

a friend of mine was the first dj to play-push Nolan Porter (Only be sure) at scooter do's and rally's. it used to kill the floor.. the scooter crowd thought it was rare.. and never danced to it... now how many times do you get asked for it?

yes there are the combats and boots brigade out there but every record they like and dance to they had to hear for the first time once!!!

its not educating them its helping them to enjoy there evening so it won't get boring...

yes its true....a great tune but i sometimes wonder if it would have been so popular (at scooter do's) if a certain mr weller hadnt covered it !....there are those that would request the birdie song if hed done a version of it !

according to books(as im too young too have been there myself) in the early/mid seventies even tunes like ann sexton and bob relf cleared the floor at soul events for the first few weeks ....fear of the unknown...a human condition !

The time Weller covered it, it was already over played at scooter do's..

Edited by mischief
Social source share

Can we now close this with my favourite philosophical statement "You either get it or you don't, those who don't carry on in your own plastic world" Camus 1974.

Although when we have promoters on here saying it doesn't matter maybe my idealistic state of play really doesn't exist, thank god for the gin numbing it all away.

Social source share

Can we now close this with my favourite philosophical statement "You either get it or you don't, those who don't carry on in your own plastic world" Camus 1974.

Although when we have promoters on here saying it doesn't matter maybe my idealistic state of play really doesn't exist, thank god for the gin numbing it all away.

"You either get it or you don't, those who don't carry on in your own plastic world" Camus 1974.

Could be taken in two ways Jocko. Plastic meaning vinyl presumably?

And, yes, Gin is a pretty good solution to the idiosyncrasities of modern day life.

Personally I tend to chuck whatever I can at myself to shield me from reality - right now it's flagons of beer LOL.....

I came back on the train tonight and took a good look at the contents of the train carriages. All good solid everyday working people bludgeoned into dealing with reality by the convenience of their I-Pods, which kinda shuts off the world really and turns everyone into zombies.

So, I've changed tack entirely now. F*%k progress if it makes you divorce yourself from reality and make you a robot.

There's a lot to be said for a priceless piece of music that you can hold in your hand and marvel at the sheer beauty of what it took to make that piece of physical product.

How's that for a turn-around?

Just like many of us I'm torn between the old and the new.

Challenging times folks. No one said it would be easy.

Ian D :)

Social source share

The other alternative would be to bring a custom-designed van which could hold a couple of thousand records and have 'runners' who could nip out and get whatever records you wanted from the alphabetised shelves in the van. :)

Ian D :ohmy:

no Ian, I always end up with loads of records pulled out of the box that I don't get round to playing - an hour is never enough.

ForgET the van all I need is a 100 / 200 box.

Social source share

"You either get it or you don't, those who don't carry on in your own plastic world" Camus 1974.

Could be taken in two ways Jocko. Plastic meaning vinyl presumably?

And, yes, Gin is a pretty good solution to the idiosyncrasities of modern day life.

Personally I tend to chuck whatever I can at myself to shield me from reality - right now it's flagons of beer LOL.....

I came back on the train tonight and took a good look at the contents of the train carriages. All good solid everyday working people bludgeoned into dealing with reality by the convenience of their I-Pods, which kinda shuts off the world really and turns everyone into zombies.

So, I've changed tack entirely now. F*%k progress if it makes you divorce yourself from reality and make you a robot.

There's a lot to be said for a priceless piece of music that you can hold in your hand and marvel at the sheer beauty of what it took to make that piece of physical product.

How's that for a turn-around?

Just like many of us I'm torn between the old and the new.

Challenging times folks. No one said it would be easy.

Ian D :)

Come on Ian use your imagination with the Tech stuff too , its not just a big disk for 20k mp3's of oldies .. and its been like that on London trains since the Walkman came out :ohmy:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

no Ian, I always end up with loads of records pulled out of the box that I don't get round to playing - an hour is never enough.

ForgET the van all I need is a 100 / 200 box.

So maybe we're barking up the wrong tree entirely then Steve?

How about promoters maybe booking 2 or 3 knowledgeable key deejays only that will play 2 hour spots apiece and bring some variation to the proceedings by having the freedom to programme their music organically without having to cram the everyday crowd-pleasers into a one hour spot?

A sort of coinnesseurs soul night if you like.

I can tell from your prior postings that you could easily play 2-3 hours easily and probably find a willing audience that would appreciate your depth of knowledge and hear a lot of stuff that they wouldn't normally hear anywhere else. That's what I'd happily pay my money to hear.

So maybe what's needed is a promoter who will put their balls on the line and give the dedicated DJ's enough time to play a sensible set?

Going back to the 70's when there were fewer DJ's, I can remember routinely playing 2 hour sets @ the Central and Samanthas and I had 2 spots @ Cleethorpes of an hour apiece which allowed me a lot of latitude in what I played. Wigan was always an hour max. But I can remember Richard Searling playing virtually all night @ Va-Va's and breaking loads of new tunes! We all broke a lot of records back then.

I'm not sure if the one hour slot allows enough leeway for a DJ to play a structured set.

Food for thought ay?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

So maybe we're barking up the wrong tree entirely then Steve?

How about promoters maybe booking 2 or 3 knowledgeable key deejays only that will play 2 hour spots apiece and bring some variation to the proceedings by having the freedom to programme their music organically without having to cram the everyday crowd-pleasers into a one hour spot?

A sort of coinnesseurs soul night if you like.

I can tell from your prior postings that you could easily play 2-3 hours easily and probably find a willing audience that would appreciate your depth of knowledge and hear a lot of stuff that they wouldn't normally hear anywhere else. That's what I'd happily pay my money to hear.

So maybe what's needed is a promoter who will put their balls on the line and give the dedicated DJ's enough time to play a sensible set?

Going back to the 70's when there were fewer DJ's, I can remember routinely playing 2 hour sets @ the Central and Samanthas and I had 2 spots @ Cleethorpes of an hour apiece which allowed me a lot of latitude in what I played. Wigan was always an hour max. But I can remember Richard Searling playing virtually all night @ Va-Va's and breaking loads of new tunes! We all broke a lot of records back then.

I'm not sure if the one hour slot allows enough leeway for a DJ to play a structured set.

Food for thought ay?

Ian D biggrin.gif

YES THATS THE WAY FORWARD A RUBBISH DJ WOULD SOON HAVE NO BOOKINGS

ITS ONLY 25 6TS PER HOUR YOU COULD STILL EDUCATE AND ENTERTAIN, WOULD SOLVE REPITION TOO

Social source share

Come on Ian use your imagination with the Tech stuff too , its not just a big disk for 20k mp3's of oldies .. and its been like that on London trains since the Walkman came out biggrin.gif

Hey, I'm making it up as I go OK?

I love the techy stuff obviously - it makes my life so much easier.

But on the other hand, I also love the smell and feel of RARE vinyl.

So a combination of the two is probably the way forward.

I don't think anyone would decry a DJ who plays some killer OV combined with some killer exclusive digital files would they?

And let me get this right - are you sort of agreeing with me on the techy front then LOL?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Hey, I'm making it up as I go OK?

I love the techy stuff obviously - it makes my life so much easier.

But on the other hand, I also love the smell and feel of RARE vinyl.

So a combination of the two is probably the way forward.

I don't think anyone would decry a DJ who plays some killer OV combined with some killer exclusive digital files would they?

And let me get this right - are you sort of agreeing with me on the techy front then LOL?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Yeah sort of Ian , but with Retro scenes you need to source the dusty black things of obscurity

If one day the discoveries are not there , we can get An AI robot to DJ ph34r.gif

but you knew that already biggrin.gif

Social source share

YES THATS THE WAY FORWARD A RUBBISH DJ WOULD SOON HAVE NO BOOKINGS

ITS ONLY 25 6TS PER HOUR YOU COULD STILL EDUCATE AND ENTERTAIN, WOULD SOLVE REPITION TOO

Absolutely Toad. thumbup.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but when I go out I want to hear a UNIQUE set played by an expert. I respect expertise.

With the scene having something going on @ a zillion different venues every week around the country, I would personally like a dedicated venue that doesn't necessarily rotate DJ's willy-nilly but rather nurtures their own selected DJ's and allows them the freedom to build their sets accordingly.

Like you say, anyone who doesn't deliver would be out on their arse pretty quick LOL!

Does such a venue exist where the DJ's have a 2 hour minimum set apiece and can actually break new records on a regular basis?

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

AT LAST SOME SENSE IS BEING TALKED ITS SO FRUSTRATING ONE HOUR AND I DO DJ YOU COULD "BREAK RECORDS" LIKE THE OLD DAYS AND MAYBE LIKE THEN PLAY IT TWICE THE RECORDS WOULD ALLSO GET MORE KNOWN IF THEY ARE PLAYED EVERYTIME

AS FOR A VENUE MAYBE I SHOULD START PROMOTING AGAIN ?

I SE NOTHING WRONG WITH CD ONLY TRACKS BUT DETEST BOOTS USING THEM IS A CHEAP AND EASY OPTION

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert