Here Goes Nothing

Guest Nik Mak

Guest Nik Mak

Some more beauties Now priced to sell....... unsure.gif

ELLA WASHINGTON: 'TOO WEAK TO FIGHT/IF TIME COULD STAND STILL' :SOUND STAGE 7 DJ. SOLD!

(70's crossover magic both sides! MINT condition completely flawless.)

VIRGINIA VEE: 'I CAN'T SEE NOBODY': FRENCH POLYDOR WITH PIC SLEEVE. WAYHAAAAYYYY!!!!SOLD

(Semi unknown up tempo girly dancer that has loads of potential in the right hands:Mint-)

THE RAMRODS: 'SOULTRAIN': RAMPAGE ISSUE (swol)

(Great Stompin' R'n'B intrumental: Would be mint if not for the writing) £10 BARGAIN!

post-9647-1213539637_thumb.jpg

PAUL ANKA: 'WHEN WE GET THERE' :RCA DEMO

(CLASSIC OLDY IN GREAT CONDITION: MINT-) £20 BARGAIN!

post-9647-1213549122_thumb.jpg

post-9647-1213538977_thumb.jpg

post-9647-1213539002_thumb.jpg

post-9647-1213539269_thumb.jpg

post-9647-1213539287_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nik Mak
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Nik Mak

Smokey & The Blades is a boot/reissue by the way...the original has a purple label

Wasn't too sure myself to be honest but can you explain the stamp in the run out groove. This is a stamped in Signature made up of three letters NOT scratched in as you would expect. Looks pretty authentic....

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Wasn't too sure myself to be honest but can you explain the stamp in the run out groove. This is a stamped in Signature made up of three letters NOT scratched in as you would expect. Looks pretty authentic....

Also is it a re-issue or a straight Boot leg? Seems a lot of trouble to go for a record that isn't that expensive. :unsure: probably worth about a Fiver!!!!

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Also is it a re-issue or a straight Boot leg? Seems a lot of trouble to go for a record that isn't that expensive. :ohmy: probably worth about a Fiver!!!!

tis gone! thumbup.gif

Social source share

Also is it a re-issue or a straight Boot leg? Seems a lot of trouble to go for a record that isn't that expensive. unsure.gif probably worth about a Fiver!!!!

Dore reissued stuff throughout the 70's with various coloured labels. And the 80's as well going by the amount of stuff that comes up for sale on Ebay. I've seen that black/coloured feather label used on a few.

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Dore reissued stuff throughout the 70's with various coloured labels. And the 80's as well going by the amount of stuff that comes up for sale on Ebay. I've seen that black/coloured feather label used on a few.

Thanks for that. Bit of a mine feild sometimes but got a mail from somene who wants it anyway? Let him have it for a fiver!

ATB.

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

it's a reissue not a bootleg. doesn't matter now anyways.

Thought so seemed a lot of hassle to bootleg such a cheap tune. Someone mailed me and wanted it anyway.Sold it for a fiver. Thanks again.

Social source share

Thanks for that. Bit of a mine feild sometimes but got a mail from somene who wants it anyway? Let him have it for a fiver!

ATB.

Well thats what I'd have sold it for as well to be honest. Original is quite tough though. On the Dore lp that Horaces released years back, there was a version of this that was about a minute longer than the issued version.

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Well thats what I'd have sold it for as well to be honest. Original is quite tough though. On the Dore lp that Horaces released years back, there was a version of this that was about a minute longer than the issued version.

Yes,I think the middle eight was longer & the tail out if memory serves me. Haven't got the album but distinctly remember someone playing off (Caneing!) the album at one of my nighters back in the day. Don't suppose you know anything about the Verginia Vee, would like to know what it's worth if anything?

Edited by Nik Mak
Social source share

Yes,I think the middle eight was longer & the tail out if memory serves me. Haven't got the album but distinctly remember someone playing off (Caneing!) the album at one of my nighters back in the day. Don't suppose you know anything about the Verginia Vee, would like to know what it's worth if anything?

No, never even heard of it to be honest, can you do a sound clip?

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

No, never even heard of it to be honest, can you do a sound clip?

Will try. Not done one before but will give it a go.....Bare with me could be a while. LOL!

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Will try. Not done one before but will give it a go.....Bare with me could be a while. LOL!

Virginia Vee sold!

Social source share

Virginia vee is very good thats 3 times ive missed it! Bugger!

Social source share

Guest Nik Mak

Virginia vee is very good thats 3 times ive missed it! Bugger!

Sorry Ernie been up for a couple of days. If I see another one I'll get it for ya. Have a word/PM with STEVE PLUMB I think he knows of three going begging? You could treat yourself to a Paul Anka or a Ramrods to make up for it? LOL! thumbup.gif

regards

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert