Too Many Chief's-not Enough Indians

Guest kid mohair

EMMMMMMMMM.... why stick with the same brilliant old timers, :yes: when you get up and coming djs with a fresh approach on the scene, bring em on what is wrong with new djs? if they are good they will progress if there crap they will sell their records . laugh.gif

Nice one gina, i personaly think anyone out there could be a good dj, its down to your personal take on soul and how you put it across ,there are so many djs yes, i agree with that but, take away the crap from the good and then you aint got that much (in my opinion of course) .............Anyway just as important, i dont think there is enough good dancers anymore. :D dont you just love soul source....... :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 207
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

ps Loved your play, very observant

and the Z listers don't actually releaise they are Z listers :lol: national wink day

I should have gone to see the play when it was showing in Rhyl, then I would have understood what the f*** your going on about !

laugh.gif

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Up all night again laugh.gif send me your address mossy ive got the Brid programmes i promised you

Rob

ps i thought this thread was dead :lol:

Going to bed now Rob. laugh.gif

Whats you doing in in Brid ?

Thats our end of the year Scooter rally weekend in October !

I hope your not planning to clash with that :P

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Going to bed now Rob. laugh.gif

Whats you doing in in Brid ?

Thats our end of the year Scooter rally weekend in October !

I hope your not planning to clash with that :P

You'll have to wear your slippers there young fella and all wear bibs , its gone all posh now !

Never clashed with owt in my life (ask Stevie T who he asked to co-promote with him on the Welsh do before i told him we had Brid Booked :lol:thumbsup.gif )

Rob

Social source share

Nice one gina, i personaly think anyone out there could be a good dj, its down to your personal take on soul and how you put it across ,there are so many djs yes, i agree with that but, take away the crap from the good and then you aint got that much (in my opinion of course) .............Anyway just as important, i dont think there is enough good dancers anymore. ph34r.gif dont you just love soul source....... :lol:

=======

sounds like all the ingredients for a Top weekender...

hope it goes really well

sadly due work commitment cant attend - hope its a belter

Social source share

You'll have to wear your slippers there young fella and all wear bibs , its gone all posh now !

Never clashed with owt in my life (ask Stevie T who he asked to co-promote with him on the Welsh do before i told him we had Brid Booked :lol:thumbsup.gif )

Rob

I still own and wear my tailor made suits from "City" tailors in Chester.

Now hand made slippers and bibs................fecking off the scale ! biggrin.gif

Social source share

I still own and wear my tailor made suits from "City" tailors in Chester.

Now hand made slippers and bibs................fecking off the scale ! :(

:thumbup:right love it :yes:

I'm going to ask Mike to close the thread today as we have gone way off topic and the Z listers might eventually twig on to this thread. :D

But in the light of what's happened in the last fortnight, with major venue's closing or announcing closure, NSSC calling it a day and several events taking place within close proximity of each other in the same towns,

It seems my original post might have been somewhat Prophectic. :lol:

Right things to do, DJs to "Alphabetize" (ask tats, we once saw the word used in the States) and

a weekender to run.

Thanks to all who replied

Rob & Karen

Social source share