Ray & The Blue Satins - She Doesn´t Loves Me

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Am I the only on here who thinks this record starts off promising and then goes absolutely nowhere fast......personally think its a bit boring :ohmy:

True, it could do with an instrumental break mid way through, but I'm happy enough with the way it is...and can always fade it out if it begins to drag on!

:D

There are stock copies and demos, but both are tough to obtain...a safe £1000+?

:unsure:

Social source share

Got to agree with you chalky..good record..not one I would get really excited about

I was talking to Keith Money about htis record at Cleethorpes-I had boght it as an unknown along with Bill Bush 10+ years ago at £100 each--oddly enough played the Ray and The Blue Satins as an Edward Hamilton cover up at The Engine Shed in Wetherby not having realised until relatively recently Kitch had had it covered as something else

Would n't see it at£1000 --maybe £600 ish

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

What's the connection between Ray Comacho + Ray And The Blue Satins, is it the same Ray?

I've got a really obscure looking record out of Texas by RC, totally different label, producers etc, that I sometimes play next to R+TBS, because they go quite well next to each other, didn't even concider they were the same singer ! :P:lol:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

What's the connection between Ray Comacho + Ray And The Blue Satins, is it the same Ray?

I've got a really obscure looking record out of Texas by RC, totally different label, producers etc, that I sometimes play next to R+TBS, because they go quite well next to each other, didn't even concider they were the same singer ! :P:lol:

Yes James, they are one in the same.

Social source share

didn't you take this in a few trades we did at my flat in London that time???,

No mate, my copy came from elsewhere.

By the way, this thread has reminded me that I picked up another disc on the label that was new to me...quite a good 'Greater Experience' style dancer...I may even treat the Tokyo collectors to it this weekend at our little get together! I'm sure they'd love it...if I played it at -6 and turned it into a Deep Soul track!

:lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert