Thinning Down Collection

Flanny

I have decided to scale my collection down to a few boxes, for DJing

so have for sale several thousand records that I have amassed over 30 odd years.

there are to many to list, therefore I would allow any dj.s or collectors to personally go through the records at my house at a mutually convenient time through appointment the collection consists of mainley northern x,over &70.s some 80.s lots of semi known stuff as well as big money items all vinyl,originals

It's a collectors dream come true

also you can email me any wants to brisoulrare@btinternet.com

Edited by Flanny
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have after long thought decided to scale my collection down to a few boxes, for DJing

so now have for sale several thousand records that I have amassed over 30 odd years.

there are to many to list, therefore I would allow any collectors to personally go through the records at my house at a mutually convenient time through appointment the collection consists of mainley northern x,over &70.s some 80.s & 90.s all vinyl,originals and about a 1000 modern cd's from the last 20 years.

pm only genuine serious collectors no tyre kickers (time wasters)please wink.gif

just a thought you can also send me your wants lists

Social source share

Becoming a 'Hot Boxer' then Brian?

:lol:

Reckon you should put 'em out on a Yard Sale or Car Boot 'em. :)

Give a few bargain hunters a Heart Attack! wink.gif

Good luck mate - If I think of any wants you'll be able to satisfy I'll be pm'ing you.

:lol:

Sean

it was'nt an overnight decision :lol: but hey why be greedy dont keep the faith pass it on :(

Social source share

Guest clanger v2

hi Clanger that one will be staying @ flanders towers :)

Thought as much.........but you cant blame a man for asking tongue.gif

ps. sorry mate, but you do realise I'm gonna ask you each time I see you..... :lol:

Social source share

• 5 months later...

I have decided to scale my collection down to a few boxes, for DJing

so have for sale several thousand records that I have amassed over 30 odd years.

there are to many to list, therefore I would allow any dj.s or collectors to personally go through the records at my house at a mutually convenient time through appointment the collection consists of mainley northern x,over &70.s some 80.s lots of semi known stuff as well as big money items all vinyl,originals

It's a collectors dream come true

also you can email me any wants to brisoulrare@btinternet.com

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert