Jerry Cook - "blue"

About 25 years ago a mate had battered acetate which I seem to remember had just 'Blue' written on it. I think it may have been played as Jerry Cook - Since I Lost my baby by Pat Brady. Does anyone know anything about it? Was it released?

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The one I had, Dave was the Deep red Audiodisc label, and looked, smelled and tasted old (if you know what I mean. The only writing was the word "Blue" in faint pen on the one side, though this could have been put on much later to help the "D.J." know what side to play!

Social source share

The one I had, Dave was the Deep red Audiodisc label, and looked, smelled and tasted old (if you know what I mean. The only writing was the word "Blue" in faint pen on the one side, though this could have been put on much later to help the "D.J." know what side to play!

Hi Des, yea I think I saw that copy too...but was told by another collector that the one Pat played it off had a yellow label and was vg+. Was the one you had Lo-Fi and with a blue tinge to the acetate?

Social source share

Simon, can you recall the colour of the Audiodisc label your mate had...better still anyone know for sure the colour of the one Pat played?

:yes:

I can't remember what the colour was, but I'm sure it was bought off Pat Brady and went straight back because of the crackles. the tape of it I have plays loud, but there's load of clips and pops throughout it.

Anyone have a sound file of the flip?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert