Gail Anderson-be Proud-salvador

hi all,could anyone tell me if this is on both vinyl and styrene and has it ever been booted on salvador ? also how much i could expect to get for this as im thinking of selling but aint made me mind up yet, mine looks like styrene but i aint no expert, would be grateful of any info please

cheers

jason

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

thanks toad, must be thin vinyl then ! like i said bud i aint no expert, someone put it in wants a while back and when i told him i may consider selling he asked if it was styrene or vinyl which made me think it may have come out on both

Social source share

With y'all on this one...no bootleg and no styrene copies, but it isn't on the Gamble album, 'The Gamble Records All Stars***'...but 'Let's fall in love all over', the beautiful, beatiful flipside to the Salvador 45, is. (***- A great album with some alternate takes and gloryfied stereo mixes...quite rare.)

The Salvador red stocker used to be around in quantity and never went above £40, whilst its WD counterpart was always a lot tougher and a £100+ even back then (mid 80s) to those of us inflicted with the dreaded, 'Must-have-a-demo' virus (no known cure). Over the last couple of years the stocker has crept into three-figures too.

Tangent time...never seen a WD of the other track on the label that got a few Stafford period spins, Mel Vena Allen's, 'The bigger your heart'...red stockers/DJ Copies, only...anyone got a WD?

:thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert