Daylight Saving Time

Allways used to make me smile, people confused at nighters after taking whatever substances, believing that when the clocks went back an hour in autumn that they were getting an hour extra at the nighter, and in spring when they went forward were getting ripped off, sat trying to explain to a lad one night as he chomped his way through his own head :thumbsup: for about what seemed like an age, just to get the reply, well there not ripping me off i`m staying till 9am :lol::lol::lol: HAPPY DAYS

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

Allways used to make me smile, people confused at nighters after taking whatever substances, believing that when the clocks went back an hour in autumn that they were getting an hour extra at the nighter, and in spring when they went forward were getting ripped off, sat trying to explain to a lad one night as he chomped his way through his own head :thumbsup: for about what seemed like an age, just to get the reply, well there not ripping me off i`m staying till 9am :lol::lol::lol: HAPPY DAYS

I thought you meant if that record by Keith was any good! :lol:

Social source share

Guest kevnewry

Never knew what time it was untill the last record was played Harry :lol:

Social source share

I thought you meant if that record by Keith was any good! :thumbsup:

So did I .........

I never liked " DST " , but " Ain't Gonna Lie " was OK ..........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Allways used to make me smile, people confused at nighters after taking whatever substances, believing that when the clocks went back an hour in autumn that they were getting an hour extra at the nighter, and in spring when they went forward were getting ripped off, sat trying to explain to a lad one night as he chomped his way through his own head :D for about what seemed like an age, just to get the reply, well there not ripping me off i`m staying till 9am :(:ohmy::ohmy: HAPPY DAYS

That made me smile Harry - and invoked a few similar memories. :D

As you say happy - and half fooked up days (and nites!)

I liked DST by Keith - still do.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert