Ebay Seller Discounts

45heaven

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I got a £10 voucher which I used on the expiry date to buy a DVD for about £6. When I entered the code the Paypal site said it had expired. I rang them up and they said it was an error and that if I sent the transaction details they'd refund it. They obviously didn't read what I sent them as they credited my a/c with £10. Happy Days!

Social source share

i recently received a £10 voucher to redeem against any ebay item i bought ...but thats it so far.....usual discounted listing fees on days you really dont need them :rolleyes: ......im starting to think ebay is just a big fat con...spesh with this no neutral or negative feedback how unfair is that?

cookie :D

the vouchers are a kinda thanks you thingy - kinda like when you have a claim at the post office for them losing a £300 record and they send you a free book of stamps - i dont really understand the bit about no bad feedback for buyers, why would you ever leave em bad feedback - they bid and pay - mucho happiness, unless im missing something -

anyhow i see you didnt take my advice on PC's or you wouldnt have replied to this en !!

xxxxxxxx

Social source share

I got a £10 voucher which I used on the expiry date to buy a DVD for about £6. When I entered the code the Paypal site said it had expired. I rang them up and they said it was an error and that if I sent the transaction details they'd refund it. They obviously didn't read what I sent them as they credited my a/c with £10. Happy Days!

well done -- at least you got summat

Social source share

Guest rachel

the vouchers are a kinda thanks you thingy - kinda like when you have a claim at the post office for them losing a £300 record and they send you a free book of stamps - i dont really understand the bit about no bad feedback for buyers, why would you ever leave em bad feedback - they bid and pay - mucho happiness, unless im missing something -

anyhow i see you didnt take my advice on PC's or you wouldnt have replied to this en !!

xxxxxxxx

Err the most obvious one would be if they don't pay...

I see eBay says they've made this change so buyers can leave negative feedback without fear of retribution, complete joke if you ask me!

Social source share

Hi - has any seller actually ever recieved any Seller Discounts from Ebay yet? they seem to have a vast array of reasons why they dont pay, i just wondered if im unlucky or if its a global complaint - take care Barrie

Because I am a power seller, Ebay knocked $29 off my last invoice. I thought their rebate deal was a scam but it turns out they made good on their rebate!!!! Unbelievable!!!

Social source share

Guest deepgroove

I think it was 15%

I got the 15% too. They deducted it from the total bill at the end of the month.

Social source share

I got the 15% too. They deducted it from the total bill at the end of the month.

again lucky you -so it does seem that they do pay something out - i cant get anywhere with em - first its not enough items sold, then its their value, now theyve gone for the detailed seller ratings ( which they know cant be viewed) but i cant see that out of 300+ a month i dont get 10 guys who leave the star feedbacks - when is Ebay going to get real competition to them and stop the momoply they have.

Social source share

Source Advert