Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

Try and get her album "The Beginning" on Sound Stage 7.

Or the Charly LP that pulls quite a few of her SS7 tracks together.

i shall check it out, cheers

Social source share

Her two albums are both fantastic. The Beginning is easier to get than the first album, Loving You Loving Me but both are well worth hunting down. The cream tracks from each of these have been put together a few times as Rich has pointed out, both by Soul Brother and Charly.

These compilations should be pretty easy to pick up and are full of essential and timeless southern soul.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Her two albums are both fantastic. The Beginning is easier to get than the first album, Loving You Loving Me but both are well worth hunting down. The cream tracks from each of these have been put together a few times as Rich has pointed out, both by Soul Brother and Charly.

These compilations should be pretty easy to pick up and are full of essential and timeless southern soul.

any ideas what sort of money we are talking for the 2 original lps, i have just had a little google and already coming up with very conflicting prices

Social source share

any ideas what sort of money we are talking for the 2 original lps, i have just had a little google and already coming up with very conflicting prices

Paid £50 including shipping for a mint copy of the Beginning, after looking for an original for years - be careful it has been reissued.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Paid £50 including shipping for a mint copy of the Beginning, after looking for an original for years - be careful it has been reissued.

cheers, i shall bear that in mind, £50 sounds about right

Social source share

Loving You, Loving Me is a pretty scarce record on original. Before the price drop in albums talked about elsewhere on the forum it was fetching a couple of hundred quid. Even with that drop an original in decent nick should easily fetch three figures.

Social source share

Loving You, Loving Me is a pretty scarce record on original. Before the price drop in albums talked about elsewhere on the forum it was fetching a couple of hundred quid. Even with that drop an original in decent nick should easily fetch three figures.

Yes it's pretty rare, but you can find the japanese reissue on ebay.

120206415400.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert