Jades

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

Sure you won't mind me riding in on this thread as I'm after the Jades too...but their one on Mode! thumbup.gif

Anyone help us Jades fanatics?

:shades:

Whats that one like then? You know I like the Poncello one :) Tis a very big sound in Guernsey :shades:

Did that payment ever go through to you? :thumbup:

Social source share

Whats that one like then? You know I like the Poncello one :) Tis a very big sound in Guernsey :shades:

Did that payment ever go through to you? unsure.gif

It's rubbish...you'd hate it...if you see one buy it and just send it me :D ...you'd like it tough not as raw as their Poncello goodie which the Soulsalmon seeks!

Payment...I believe it did, let me just go and check...back again, yes it did :shades:

:thumbup:

Social source share

It's rubbish...you'd hate it...if you see one buy it and just send it me :D ...you'd like it tough not as raw as their Poncello goodie which the Soulsalmon seeks!

Payment...I believe it did, let me just go and check...back again, yes it did :yes:

Will you two stop hijacking my post.if youve got one Stuart sell it,and i'll sell Dave the one he's after,when i find one :D

Regards

salmon

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Will you two stop hijacking my post.if youve got one Stuart sell it,and i'll sell Dave the one he's after,when i find one :D

Regards

salmon

Err, let me have a think about that. :yes:

If I see one for sale I'll be sure to pm you.

Social source share

How much is the Poncello one worth nowadays, and no sorry not selling mines either so apologies but it does keep the thread up top and I am genuinely interested in the value, not sure why but you know how it is.......l.

Seen it go on ebay a couple of times for about 100 US dollars. If you're lucky you might even find it cheaper. Don't know if it is played out much. I've played it a couple of times in Sweden. Really love the track and it was harder to come across than you might think. Underplayed in my opinion.

Social source share

Source Advert