Wants

Willow

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks for the advice. What can i expect tp pay for one?

Cheers

Well, a kosher one is gonna cost anything between £60/2000 maybe more as it's in-demand (again!).

I got offered a snyde one for £50 and the seller knew it was a boot but that's what he wanted for it, I did see a boot for sale not too long ago for around the £40 mark.

I did eventually get a counterfeit off a mate because I needed it for a group member, I must say it was spot on, looked the business and sound quality was great. The way to spot a boot is no official stamp in the run out groove.

Social source share

Well, a kosher one is gonna cost anything between £60/2000 maybe more as it's in-demand (again!).

I got offered a snyde one for £50 and the seller knew it was a boot but that's what he wanted for it, I did see a boot for sale not too long ago for around the £40 mark.

I did eventually get a counterfeit off a mate because I needed it for a group member, I must say it was spot on, looked the business and sound quality was great. The way to spot a boot is no official stamp in the run out groove.

Thanks very much for the info.

I'll keep on searching

Cheers

Social source share

2 stamps in runout "Frankford Wayne" and "AudioMatrix" on "All Of My Life" side. Would have thort £75 for an orig. these days

steve

Social source share

2 stamps in runout "Frankford Wayne" and "AudioMatrix" on "All Of My Life" side. Would have thort £75 for an orig. these days

steve

Pretty sure it goes for more than £75???

Anyway, I've got an original for sale. Some wear on the labels, vinyl nice clean EX/EX+. Willow drop me a PM if you're still looking :D

Adam.

Social source share

Source Advert