Soul In Gibraltar?

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hello all!

can anybody tell me if is there any soulfull place in gibraltar? pubs or clubs..?

thanks

ana

Been there loads of times when I was in the navy but that was years ago lol. Never found anything while I was there tho. I'm not sure but I think Sean Chapman was out there for a while and might have some idea if there is anything going on that way. You could try getting in touch via chapman records on the net.

Regards

Ian

Social source share

hello all!

can anybody tell me if is there any soulfull place in gibraltar? pubs or clubs..?

thanks

ana

Went there less than a couple of years ago and there is nothing soulful, or over the border in spain I did go everywhere.The nightlife kicks off very late over there about after eleven so some quiet bars turn very very lively about midnight.

Andy d

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Best bet is to track down the local mods/scooterists, a few years back I attended one of their do's, which was in reality a northern soul oldies night, I ended up doing a 2 hour spot with a fifty sales box I had taken over with me and a few borrowed tunes from the guy that was DJing, it give him a break as he was on his own for the night. The do's weren't regular and moved around and I can't remember the guy's name so can't help any further sorry. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

thanks to you all for the info! :lol:

was there for a day a couple of years ago.. but if there is nothing soulfull then we will just visit the monkeys again laugh.gif and more things of course! hehe..

Dave, i heard there were a few in valencia who came from gibraltar, but didnt meet them :lol:

Ady, i'll meet Pete in cleethorpes then, thank you!

Netspeaky, yea i heard about a mod/scooterist club there.. it would be nice if there is one of their do's in july! do you know if they have any web site or something? just looking but cant find..

thanks again!!

best

ana

Social source share

thanks to you all for the info! :lol:

was there for a day a couple of years ago.. but if there is nothing soulfull then we will just visit the monkeys again :lol: and more things of course! hehe..

Dave, i heard there were a few in valencia who came from gibraltar, but didnt meet them :lol:

Ady, i'll meet Pete in cleethorpes then, thank you!

Netspeaky, yea i heard about a mod/scooterist club there.. it would be nice if there is one of their do's in july! do you know if they have any web site or something? just looking but cant find..

thanks again!!

best

ana

I thought they only did rock in Gibraltar wicked.gif

I'll get me coat...................

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!