Barbara Mason - You Better Stop It

Guest MattB

Guest MattB

How much is this worth and how hard will it be to get hold of a copy? Anyone know the label? Anyone seen any for sale recently?

Thanks

Matt

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

How much is this worth and how hard will it be to get hold of a copy? Anyone know the label? Anyone seen any for sale recently?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Pretty sure it's on Arctic. I paid £40.00 for my copy, but that was a few years back. At a guess I would say £100.00 - £150.00? ...But you never know nowadays!

Good luck hunting mate!

Len.

THIS POST HAS BEEN, CHECKED, DOUBLE CHECKED AND TREBLE CHECKED...IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY OFFENDED BY IT...F*CK OFF! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!!! (WITHOUT PREJUDICE)

Social source share

Guest MattB

Thanks, guess ill just have to keep my eyes peeled, have to say its the first record i've been dead excited about in a while.

Social source share

Guest MattB

expect to pay about £125/£150 tops (stone mint) for one...try the funk board, that's where this is probably in more quantity

Is the funk board another forum?

Popular for people with a funk leaning also.

Was comped on Ian Wright's Sister Funk 2 (Jazzman) recently, which may suit you or keep you going until a 45 turns up.

Mike

Is this an LP on vinyl? Where could i get one from? General release?

Social source share

Guest MattB

Got some good info about this last night from a friend. Someones whoarding a few copies over in berlin, my friends got the promo on the white label and as i aware its also available on the blue label too.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert