Strange Car Boot Finds This Weekend

Guest soulmaguk

Guest soulmaguk

Anyone find anything good, bad or down right strange this weekend at their local car booty?

I'll start it with this offering by Lou Christie on the album I'm Gonna Make You Mine. It's a different version of Richard Searling's 'Pierre Hunt - The Thought Of Loving You' (D.White). Cant quite remember if Pierre Hunt was the cover-up name used by Richard at that time though?

Jock.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone find anything good, bad or down right strange this weekend at their local car booty?

I'll start it with this offering by Lou Christie on the album I'm Gonna Make You Mine. It's a different version of Richard Searling's 'Pierre Hunt - The Thought Of Loving You' (D.White). Cant quite remember if Pierre Hunt was the cover-up name used by Richard at that time though?

Jock.

Got another L.P by Lou Christie from a car boot few years back 'Lightning Strikes' MGM with a great version of the Motown evergreen '(Love Is Like a) Heatwave'.

Social source share

Jock.

It was Cody Marshall c/u as pierre hunt
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert